rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Aussie woman jailed for false sexual assault report in Phuket

Accused three men (not specific people) of rape, apparently because she had a fight with her boyfriend. Only jailed for 15 days. She's lucky, had she accused a Thai generals son or something she may be at the bottom of Chalong bay.

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/topic/5628...in-phuket/

Quote:Quote:

PHUKET: -- Phuket Provincial Court today sentenced a 21-year-old Australian woman to 15 days in jail for falsely reporting that she was raped in Patong on Sunday.

In her report to Patong Police, 21-year-old Stevie Rochelle Bamford claimed she was attacked by three men while taking a tuk-tuk back to her hotel at about 2am.

However, CCTV footage taken at the end of Soi Bangla shows the woman leaving the area on a motorbike taxi at about 3am on Sunday.

“The Australian confessed to the police last night that she had lied about being raped,” said Patong Police Superintendent Sermphan Sirikong.

While the motive behind the false report remains unclear, it appears to involve a dispute between Ms Bamford and her boyfriend.

“She and her boyfriend had an argument that night,” Col Sermphan said.

From PhuketWan.com article:

Stevie Bamford told the court she invented the rape story because she feared her boyfriend would be angry that she was out late.

So, she says she was gang raped by three men because she didn't want her boyfriend to be mad at her that she was out late? Logic?

http://phuketwan.com/tourism/phuket-rape...ice-16156/

[Image: 20120615141603_1_normal.jpg]
[Image: rp.jpeg]

[Image: lol.gif]

This is what happens when you think the world is the same as your feminist shithole.

Something is wrong with the world when an immature young party whore gets penalized for playing the rape card. Best part is that by pretending she got fucked when she didn't, she ended up getting fucked just the same.

AB ANTIQUO, AB AETERNO

She had a fight with her bf and left the club later than she claims to have left, and felt compelled to make a false rape accusation? I'd say it's possible she banged some guy at the club, had the just been fucked look, and figured her bf would figure it out, so she made this shit up to cover her tracks. She chose not to falsely accuse the guy in the club, because that would be a much more difficult story to sell.

Quote: (06-16-2012 09:44 AM)assman Wrote:  

I'd say it's possible she banged some guys at the club.

Fix'd

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

The Thai government jailed her just to give the dude some time to get that sweet Thai ass.

Her story was that that she had become separated from her boyfriend in Patong's popular Soi Bangla walking street

This has cheating written all over it. Classic whore response. Start banging some dude, go incommunicado. Boyfriend freaks when she doesn't respond to his calls or texts. Her stupid whore brain can't think of an alibi, but she still feels guilty. How does a grade A whore allay her guilt? Admit to sex, just a *slightly* unconventional kind. And "hey, everyone feels bad for me now!" Thus the rape alibi.

Still, I don't get why she'd report it, instead of just keeping it as an excuse between her and her boyfriend. Maybe he pushed her to, or she bought her own bullshit and wanted the attention.

Bitch got what she deserved. Is there any western country where she would have been convicted for false rape accusations?

I'm always amused when "feminist organizations" don't publicly criticize or condemn women like this, who do more to hurt their cause than any man ever could. All you hear is crickets from them.

It's crazy how the female mind works. She had to come up with the most dramatic excuse possible, so she concocts a rape scenario, just to cover the fact that she got home late? Why not "I just needed to clear my head, so I walked around, etc. etc." as an excuse? Didn't she think that reporting a violent sex crime to the police would lead them to actually investigate it? That she'd have to submit to an exam, and that there would have to be some evidence of her being attacked sexually by three men? I'm glad she got punished. I'd love for the American mainstream media to pick this up and really create some kind of dialogue about what she did. Take polls among women to see if they agree with her being punished. It could be very revealing. Have men and women news people debating this on the air.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I'd really like to see some action where false rape reports are punished severely. Then again I know sluts will keep doing it and if there is the threat of serious time or a fine, then they will never recant.

Personally if I was a cop, I would be hard pressed to believe very many rape accusers.

In this case, she didn't deserve a severe punishment, because she didn't accuse anyone specifically. I think the 15 days is ample.

Dr Johnson rumbles with the RawGod. And lives to regret it.

Quote: (06-16-2012 08:41 AM)Fathom Wrote:  

Something is wrong with the world when an immature young party whore gets penalized for playing the rape card. Best part is that by pretending she got fucked when she didn't, she ended up getting fucked just the same.
Correction: Something is RIGHT in the world...

This is great, but I'm sure if something this rational and just happened anywhere in the Anglosphere and got into the media cycle like Timoteo suggested, the mainstream dialogue would immediately paint her as some sort of victim of the repressive, sexist police or imply that her right to free speech was violated. Or even more likely, some feminist cow would reframe with a "Do you know how many women are raped every minute..." inflated statistic and do everything else to distract from the fact that that girl got punished for lying.

Upgrayedd. Which he spells thusly, with two D's, as he says, "for a double dose of this pimping".

Quote: (06-16-2012 07:25 PM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-16-2012 08:41 AM)Fathom Wrote:  

Correction: Something is RIGHT in the world...
I'd have thought even if you'd missed the sarcasm in the first sentence, the second would've made it clear. Anyway, here goes: "I was being sarcastic." It was hilarious that they threw her in jail. The only thing that could've made this story better is if she got punched in the face.

AB ANTIQUO, AB AETERNO

The universe punishes those who don't understand how it works. It rewards those who understand the reality of its underlying mechanics.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

And now this woman is going to get her 15 minutes:

Phuket's 'Cry Rape' Liar To Tell All for Australian TV Show

The trailer, promoting an interview that could be screened in Australia as early as Monday night, claims the segment is ''an investigation into how a young Australian woman went from being the victim of a sexual assault on an overseas trip to being treated like a criminal by the authorities.''

Despicable.

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Wow lol. I guess that is one way to spin the headline.