rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Rich Women

Rich Women

I want to marry a rich woman. I don't care about looks, or age. There seems to be little pua writing on this subject, which is a shame because I know there are lots of men looking for a sugar mama.

Rich Women

You are right.

Minimal writing out there on "Gigolo Game".

I know some cats that have done it.

Never been my steez.

Rich Women

ON A PROFESSIONAL LEVEL: When i was 19 i thought i might try it out....i contacted an agency and they had me come in for an interview and to take some pics, etc.......my first "assignment" was at one of the big hotels by the San Francisco Airport...The woman opened her hotel door and i knew this job wasn't for me....she was in her 40's , a little overweight , and probably a 6 in the face.....i would have made 350 dollars to go to dinner with her and fuck her after....i just couldn't do it. I wasn't attracted to her at all. Gigilos are big in Jamaica, Cuba, and the DR.....tons of white european women are down there paying for Carribean men......My first time in Jamaica i was surprised by the bars that were all tourist white women and local black men who were gigilos. ON A NON-PRO LEVEL: A few guys i know have married rich and they are some hustling type of dudes....they are some street wise players who always did well with the ladies even though they grew up very poor. They found a girl that they liked and that was vunerable to a hustler gaming on them....they dressed well, spoke well, lied about their family history, and basically told the girls what they wanted to hear.... Actually, in the PUA community they would be considered "naturals" ......I call them hustlers. I don't think it would be that hard.....just use your normal game .....it should be easier if the girls are older and ugly. I'm sure my friends will divorce these girls in a few years and probably get "alimony" payments from them!

Rich Women

"ON A NON-PRO LEVEL: A few guys i know have married rich and they are some hustling type of dudes"

This is more my steez.

I have definitely dipped my toe in this pool.

Like Giovonny said, "just use your normal game" and lie, lie and lie some more.

Rich Women

I watched Cocaine Cowboys 2 the other day.

How the hell did that dude get with that woman?

That guy had serious game.

Aloha!

Rich Women

I had a buddy that dated a rich old hag. It was great while it lasted because we were all benefiting from it. Living rent free in the digs she was paying for and she even paid for the Lexus he was driving. After a couple of years it came to a crashing halt when he decided he didn't want to have sex with her anymore. He became very unpopular with the rest of the dudes because she was starting to charge us rent and we had pay for the bills and what not. I think we only lived there another 6 months before she kicked us all out, lol.

Rich Women

Quote: (11-30-2009 03:45 PM)Kona Wrote:  

I watched Cocaine Cowboys 2 the other day.

How the hell did that dude get with that woman?

That guy had serious game.

Aloha!

Ha. Yeah, that was pretty crazy.

Rich Women

Quote: (11-30-2009 03:47 PM)Trotter Wrote:  

I had a buddy that dated a rich old hag. It was great while it lasted because we were all benefiting from it. Living rent free in the digs she was paying for and she even paid for the Lexus he was driving. After a couple of years it came to a crashing halt when he decided he didn't want to have sex with her anymore. He became very unpopular with the rest of the dudes because she was starting to charge us rent and we had pay for the bills and what not. I think we only lived there another 6 months before she kicked us all out, lol.

Good one.

The best place for "Gigolo Game" in my opinion?

Los Angeles.

Rich Women

Can't lying and using someone fuck you up on the inside though?

Rich Women

"Can't lying and using someone fuck you up on the inside though? "

I drink and smoke everyday.

My insides are already f*cked up. Ha.

Rich Women

Quote: (11-29-2009 10:36 PM)Drake Wrote:  

I don't care about looks, or age.

You sure about that? So you'd marry a 60 year old wrinkly woman so long as she had money? I'm sure you can find some lonely old widow somewhere that would let you be her one and only. So long as you don't mind tits that look like big drooping raisins.

Rich Women

Quote: (11-30-2009 05:57 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I don't care about looks, or age.

You sure about that? So you'd marry a 60 year old wrinkly woman so long as she had money? I'm sure you can find some lonely old widow somewhere that would let you be her one and only. So long as you don't mind tits that look like big drooping raisins.

From a gold-digging perspective, older is better. (It takes less time for them to die and leave you the inheritence.)

In terms of physical attractiveness, I like being the sexy in my one relationships. When you date an ugly women, you become the sex object. If you've never had the thrill of telling a woman "not tonight", I can't explain it to you.

Rich Women

This reminds me of a movie I saw on hulu.com recently called "Strictly Sexual". Entertaining.

Rich Women

What Klasik said. I've only dated one elderly woman (~60) and the difference in how she treated me was AMAZING.

Rich Women

Man, money doesn't buy happiness. You'll just end up with some rich bitch that's ugly and a pain in the ass and end up misserable. But hey, at least you'll be rich right?

Rich Women

I seriously can't imagine what kind of attention an old lady can give that a beautiful 18 year old girl in love won't give?

Rich Women

I want to marry a rich woman.

who doesn't?

Rich Women

Quote: (11-30-2009 11:54 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

I seriously can't imagine what kind of attention an old lady can give that a beautiful 18 year old girl in love won't give?

Cooking skills perhaps?

Rich Women

That guy from Cocaine Cowboys 2 is from Oakland California....The "Bay Area" has a long and rich tradition of "Game". Many well respected Playboys, Pimps, Macks, and Men of Leisure are from here or like to hang out here......The police are very "liberal" on sex and drugs......its part of our history and culture. I like hearing about the game from all over the Country and the World....like Kona's Island Game, Roosh's DC Game, the Argentina/Brazil shit, the New York shit.....Thats how i keep my game "spiced like ham"

Rich Women

Giovonny - spoken like a true Bay Area player.

Its true, the Bay has more than its fair share of playboys.

Many people diss SF and even though I have spent way more time in Southern California than SF, I will always defend SF:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1301.html

It amazes me how the place sometimes gets a bad rap. It is easily one of America's best cities in my opinion.

Rich Women

Quote: (12-01-2009 01:13 PM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

Giovonny - spoken like a true Bay Area player.

Its true, the Bay has more than its fair share of playboys.

Many people diss SF and even though I have spent way more time in Southern California than SF, I will always defend SF:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-1301.html

It amazes me how the place sometimes gets a bad rap. It is easily one of America's best cities in my opinion.

I've only been there once, but from my experience and from what I hear, SF has a shitload of ugly feminist chicks, but there are hot girls in every city. But Silicone valley is not very far, and it has to have a lot of hot rich chicks. I used to live on the east coast, and from my experience, the farther west and south you go, the hotter the girls get. People say all the time that NYC has a high concentration of hot women. I seriously don't believe that. I def. think that any major west coast or southern city has NYC beat by a long shot.

Rich Women

"from my experience and from what I hear, SF has a shitload of ugly feminist chicks"

This is the conventional thinking, but I never seem to find that the case as much as others. Not sure if it is the places I roll there or what. I typically roll the high end restaurants, Gentleman's Clubs, underground clubs and fly nightclubs. Never the regular bars. Maybe that's why.

"I def. think that any major west coast or southern city has NYC beat by a long shot. "

See, I think we all have different opinions and perspectives.

I think NYC destroys behind the orange curtain and san diego. No comparison.

LA is really different than NYC, both have fly girls, but the unwieldy nature of LA hurts it. NYC is much more user friendly therefore better for girls in my opinion.

Rich Women

Quote: (12-02-2009 11:24 AM)thegmanifesto Wrote:  

"from my experience and from what I hear, SF has a shitload of ugly feminist chicks"

This is the conventional thinking, but I never seem to find that the case as much as others. Not sure if it is the places I roll there or what. I typically roll the high end restaurants, Gentleman's Clubs, underground clubs and fly nightclubs. Never the regular bars. Maybe that's why.

"I def. think that any major west coast or southern city has NYC beat by a long shot. "

See, I think we all have different opinions and perspectives.

I think NYC destroys behind the orange curtain and san diego. No comparison.

LA is really different than NYC, both have fly girls, but the unwieldy nature of LA hurts it. NYC is much more user friendly therefore better for girls in my opinion.

I've been to california numerous times, mostly on family business trips, though. My experience is mostly in the Phoenix area, as that's where I'm located now. The girls at ASU are something very very nice. When I was living in NJ, I would roll to the high end bottle service places in NYC frequently. I would say even 90 percent of the time I went out to the city. There are stunning women a those venues. But if you go out to the main bar strip near ASU, I would say the concentration of hot girls there compared to schools I've visited and attended in the midwest and east coast is far superior. The upscale bar attendance in almost any major city will be beautiful.
I would even venture to say that the chicks in the NYC upscale scene may even be top 5 in the world when it comes to cream of the crop poon. However, not everyone can get in the door...literally, to those places. You either need to know someone, drop money on a couple bottles (which my brother and his friends did liberally before the recession), or have fly girls with you, or they won't even let you in.

So college dude or 20 something not willing to drop loads of money (me)encounters hotter girls in Tempe/Phoenix, AZ

Rich dude/connected dude (hopefully me in 5 years, you, my brother)fairs much better in LA, NYC, etc.

But life is what you make it, and I think we can agree that we are enjoying our respective lives when it comes to women.

I could also be a little biased as I've been living in AZ for the past couple years and my game has only really gotten good since I've been here.

Rich Women

Damn, sorry to hijack the thread. To bring it back on topic, I don't think I could marry a woman for money. That's what chicks do. I mean...if I was dirt poor and there was something on my record that would prevent me from getting a job or a business loan, like a felony embezzlement or extortion conviction, and terrible credit, I would think about it. I would date or marry a woman who had money, but it would never be a deciding factor. It would be sweet to have a vacation paid for or drive a luxury car that I didn't have to make payments for, but I wouldn't go out of my way to game just so i could drive a mercedes or go to Spain for a week. Half the fun of a vacation is getting vacation pussy, anyway.

Rich Women

UgSlayer,

I completely get where you are coming from now. (to get the thread back off topic, Ha).

For Game on a budget, and younger Game, san diego or AZ (a place I have minimal experience with) are good spots.

When I post on here, I am typically coming from the top shelf perspective. Not trying to brag, its just where I am at these days. But I can totally relate to the "no dough" Game, because I was there once.