rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Website for Players

Website for Players

I want to one day work for a major website in a position so that I can live the traveling lifestyle. To improve my portfolio I am building a website. I decided to build a website for players. It's not completely done and I was hoping for some tips or constructive criticism.

notchcount.net

What it is.
A website for players with a built in point system to determine a player ranking. The ranking gives points for hotness and age of girl. It is also a notch blog.

What it is not.
It is not a game advice website. If you have no game, get game then try it out.

How to use it.
Submit a notch of each girl you have slept with starting with your first. Tell the story of the notch. You just need to submit a picture of the girl to help determine how many points you will get for the notch to add to your player ranking. Continue in order.

Features.
The stories can be rated by other members so if you have a particularly interesting notch story it could end up on the Top Stories page.

Website for Players

Not bashing but how do you intend to keep the trolls and keyboard playa's of your site ? On this forum the senior members have some credibility because they give gaming advice so i tend to believe most of them but not all.

Again, i'm not bashing but i'm just wondering about that.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Website for Players

Quote: (06-02-2012 07:04 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Not bashing but how do you intend to keep the trolls and keyboard playa's of your site ? On this forum the senior members have some credibility because they give gaming advice so i tend to believe most of them but not all.

Again, i'm not bashing but i'm just wondering about that.

Well that's one of the things I'm going to experiment with. When you "submit a notch" there are fields for picture of notch face and body, picture of notch with you, and proof of notch. But at this point I'm not sure what I should make required.

Website for Players

Ok, let us know when your site is done.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Website for Players

I like the idea, but I can envision legal problems with this, especially with people posting pics of women without their consent. And exactly what would be the standard for a "proof of notch?" Nude pics? Video?

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Website for Players

I am certainly don't want to pile on the criticism, but you are building this site in large part to serve as part of your portfolio for future employment, correct? Do you really think that a site like the one you are describing will reflect positively on you to an employer in a business environment? Keep in mind the number of women that are employed in the general industries you seem to be targeting. Also keep in mind whether a business wants to be associated with you as the creator of this site.

I am just speaking from a little experience here. I have several adult related sites that I have done a significant amount of PHP coding for (besides the general web design stuff). However, I do not include these sites in my portfolio because I am perfectly aware of how they will be perceived by mainstream businesses. For adult industry clients it is no problem, but mainstream? No way.

Just some things to consider.

Website for Players

Quote: (06-02-2012 09:37 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I like the idea, but I can envision legal problems with this, especially with people posting pics of women without their consent. And exactly what would be the standard for a "proof of notch?" Nude pics? Video?

Yeah as it is when you submit a notch. The pictures will only be seen by an admin. Then they will give the girl 1-5 stars. Which will go into the player rating. That should prevent the legal problems. As far as proof goes yeah those things, video clip where you mention it, just anything. This is something that troubles me because I dont have much proof for some of my past bangs. So it's a hard thing. I'm thinking about starting it off with smaller proof needed.

Website for Players

Quote: (06-02-2012 09:58 PM)joehoya Wrote:  

I am certainly don't want to pile on the criticism, but you are building this site in large part to serve as part of your portfolio for future employment, correct? Do you really think that a site like the one you are describing will reflect positively on you to an employer in a business environment? Keep in mind the number of women that are employed in the general industries you seem to be targeting. Also keep in mind whether a business wants to be associated with you as the creator of this site.

I am just speaking from a little experience here. I have several adult related sites that I have done a significant amount of PHP coding for (besides the general web design stuff). However, I do not include these sites in my portfolio because I am perfectly aware of how they will be perceived by mainstream businesses. For adult industry clients it is no problem, but mainstream? No way.

Just some things to consider.

Yeah I originally thought about that. It's just other website ideas sound so boring to me. And I'm not a programmer, I just know some programming. My job won't be building websites I just want proof I can run and understand how websites are done. Partly the idea just sounds fun.

Website for Players

Good idea, but if you don't want it to be a newbie site, then you might want to re-structure it so that the emphasis isn't on notch-count (newbie goal, a necessary one), or girl-rating (an introductory objectification tool).

I think the seasoned players around here would more appreciate content that deals with advanced strategies. Things like that recent craigslist threesome thread, Mixx's Airbnb thread, or The First Date Bang Recipe are higher-order game because you need to have mastered the basics to get them off the ground.

Website for Players

20Nation,

Can you describe your ideal job for us?

Website for Players

It sounds interesting though. It would give newbies the chance to treat gaming girl as a game. In the short term, you'd teach the young and inexperienced players how gaming girls can be a hobby and not a chore. You'd also teach them how to trade up and shoot for higher quality girls. And it helps with narrative writing, a skill that would be useful if some of us players trying to make a blog.

As for suggestions, try to make the site a little private. The public eye is the eyes of the weak. Everyone in this forum would understand what's going on but the world would obviously try to screw us over. So if you can keep it on the down low, that would cover our asses.

But as for registering to post, you have to make sure they are a member of this forum. Like that would add another layer of security.

Also, try to limit the amount of posts a person can make a day. This would improve story quality and reduces trolls.

After what happened yesterday, I'd be glad to talk about my first time [Image: tongue.gif]

Nope.