rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Using Pivots

Using Pivots

Hi Everyone! I'm new here and I just wanted to say people on this group seem to know what they are doing compared to other forums! So I thought I should ask something about pivots and preselection/social proof.

Imagine if you had 2 co-workers/business associates that are somewhat hot. Also imagine if you have one female friend HB that likes to hang out with you.

One of the things I'm playing with now is if I'm in a social group with people I see regularly I would bring one of the pivots out to social proof myself to the girls in the group...then the next time I would come out alone and see how the girls in that group react to me after seeing this. Problem is that in that group there aren't many good looking women and the next time I see this group might be a week or two.

I'm also considering dropping by a party whith a pivot after a coffee/beer/meeting with her just so she already in the mood to go home --- this way if you drop by the party you can only stay for a little while and then let the pivot go home and you can re-join the party and do your moves.[Image: idea.gif]

I'm wondering what your thoughts, suggestions and experiences of pivoting is.

Using Pivots

As long as you are social with them and dont appear to be showing off this would be fine and probably useful. But I think if you have a good friend or a wing and you go to a bar or to a club, and just have fun talking with each other (without constantly scanning the area for girls) for a bit before approaching it should have the same effect.