rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Logistics- What would you do?

Logistics- What would you do?

Background: So I decide to hit up blue martini in brickell for happy hour on a Wednesday. Get there around 6 and its kind of dead, but there’s still live music. I grab a drink, sit at the bar, and enjoy the music. I notice the hostess working the front is cute. As she’s walking by, I open her with some comment about whats good in Brickell on a Wednesday. Elderly opener.

Point I’ve noticed: pretending like you’re an amateur and never having been there prospects open up to you quicker when they know you’re not a regular trolling for pussy and just got there trying to acclimate.

Anyways, have a few drinks, older women next to me opens me and I start talking with her and her husband about new york, lawyers, immigration etc. Husbands a lawyer. She’s a regular. I banter with the hostess at the front again, and she’s giving me more and more IOIs.
I go to the back bar to refill, and spot two blondes that have potential, one is a 6 and the other is pretty hot. I order my drink, walk in their direction to open them, and before I could say something they ask me to take a picture. Why not. Apparently her camera has been taking blurry pictures. I take the case off and voila, the quality is better. What a retard, but she’s loving me. We start talking about southern schools, both went to SMU. Ugly one is not bantering. Turns out she lives there and the hot one is Russian, a model, and visiting. They are leaving, so I number close the hottie and roll.

Back to talking to hostess, and a hot server who has been eye fucking me, but when I opened the hostess, she got very timid. I open two new women, older, one is an art dealer who knows the other one. I’m bantering, and I see hot Russian smu girl again walk by, I ask what she’s doing back, and she says she’s getting a drink and I ask if she wants some company. She says you look busy, (talking to other girl) I laugh and just leave the art dealer mid conversation. Some rando was hollering at her when she was coming in and she was trying to escape. I use it to tease her and start kino to tilt the catcaller. Touching her back, then rubbing her thigh. She then starts telling me about her ex, and her current relationship. I tell her I have a sort of gf and that it’s complicated. My model gf starts sending me picture messages of her trying on bikinis and the Russian girl sees. It “Intimidates her” and she withdraws for a bit. I go for the makeout and she turns away. Then after talking longer and her understanding that I’m not trying to one up her/intimidate her, I make plans to get drinks with her tomorrow (yeah right). She then makes out with me. Aggressive as fuck. I cut it off. (Who would have thought models are so sensitive????) People are staring because its like 8pm on a Wednesday. I say lets get out of here and walk her out the bar after a few more make outs, careful to avoid the hostess. She says she’s staying with her dad. I don’t live in brickell yet so logistics are shit. I say lets go to my place for a drink “10 minutes away” she says no, lets get a drink somewhere else. This is where I fucked up. What do you do in this situation?

Do you
a)Venue change to get another drink somewhere else, and then try to get her to my place in coral gables
b)Walk around brickell some more, build more comfort, then try and get her back to the gables
c)Venue change and try to bang her in the bathroom, or some other public area
d)Bang her in my car
NOTE: she’s kind of tipsy, Russian, and its 8pm

I'll post the result later on