rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Philippines - Pinay mindset and game differences

I live in Manila, for work purposes, I am not white, therefore don't get the white +1 advantage in gaming girls here in Manila.

I am not sure if there is any other forum members living permanently here in Manila. But i hope we can share tips in this thread.

Ok, so we all know philippines is the easiest place to game girls, so this is JV compared to say the varsity in US. But there is some tactical differences, e.g. before I discovered "game", I was doing pretty good in Manila, I was getting same day f-closes on most 7s, and some 8s, and had almost 100% f-close rate by the 3rd date.

I was also shoring semi-successfully, because well here in manila, the hottest girls are either super rich or they are pros or semi-pros. Even the FHM models here are all semi-pros.

I had a big reliance on txt game, and well it was super beta, i was using emoticons left right and centre, lols all over the place, I would txt back immediately, write super long replies to one word replies, etc.... and it worked. cos I was able to get meetups and what not pretty much 100% of time from online or day game.

Now when I found game, I switched it up to no emoticons, short replies, long delays, never writing more than they did, still funny, but just less interactions. The results were horrific, basically couldn't get a date to save my life.

Even on dates, just being super nice seems to work, I didn't really use any game at all, I never end up getting LJBFed, and end of date most of the time it's a f-close.

I'm at a huge logistical disadvantage as well, because for the f-close, I can't go back to my place(long story), nor am I a tourist so I don't have a hotel room, so I have to take them to a "short time" motel. So you can't really hide your intentions like you can if you invite them back to your place.

My f-close line is super weak as well, I usually say, "I want to kiss you, lets go"(this works cos pinays are super shy of PDA) and it works.

I haven't really been able to game many 9s and 10s at all, cos I am not a big night game guy, but I want to step up to the 9s and 10s here because I am getting too comfortable just laying 7s so easily.

Anyone have advice for 9s 10s pinays, where to find them and what's the best tactics, does the gentlemen thing still work?

9s and 10s in Philiphines?
I don't think there is many out there; as you pointed out they are either pros,semi pros or rich

JV? LJBFed? PDA? What does this stuff mean?

On the subject of you finding game and then trying it and not being able to get dates in the Phills. Makes sense, most of the game stuff I would imagine is written for the American market. What works on Americans may work on other similar cultures (Western Europe and Australia maybe) but not neccessairly in Asia or elsewhere. Do what works for you in the country you are in not what some guy whos probably never been to that country says is 'good game'.

Quote: (06-02-2012 05:32 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

JV? LJBFed? PDA? What does this stuff mean?

Junior Varsity
Lets Just Be Friends
Public Display of Affection

And the goal of game is the notch. If you already getting the notch you are already winning. Game changes based upon demographics, and what your talking about is American game.

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

Quote: (06-02-2012 03:47 AM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

I don't think there is many out there; as you pointed out they are either pros,semi pros or rich

I don't mind gaming pros or semi-pros, chances are in ANY nightclub in Manila, all the hot girls are either working pros/semi-pros, or working girls having fun on their off nights.

Quote: (06-02-2012 07:40 AM)manilatroy Wrote:  

I don't mind gaming pros or semi-pros, chances are in ANY nightclub in Manila, all the hot girls are either working pros/semi-pros, or working girls having fun on their off nights.

Manilatroy i will call you out on this one. I am in Manila now and most girls are 5 or 6s...those are the ones that are so easy to bang. The easy 7s you talk about is a difference in judgement in terms of quality....have you traveled much? A 7 here in manila takes 2 dates unless she has drinks or is going out with you at night. 8 or 9s are rare and are left for the local big wigs or the youg rich foreigners, and forget about 10s here. The provinces are where its at with getting 7s or 8s. So, leave manila for the whore mongers and go to where the young hot poon is truly at. Also the fattie epedemic has caught on in Manila big time.

if you post pics of your easy 7s we might change our minds

Reminds me of this passage from Roosh:

Quote:Quote:

This email reminds me of my first night going out in Colombia back in April 2009 (it feels like forever ago). In Bogota I went with a tall Croatian man I met at the hostel to a bar in the La Candelaria neighborhood. Almost immediately we started talking to two Colombian girls. The Croat was bursting with energy and doing all sorts of crazy dance moves to hook his girl, while I took on a more laid-back vibe with mine. About twenty minutes into the interaction, she asked me to buy her a drink.

I didn’t have any experience when a girl asks me that in South America, because even in my previous trip it never happened. So I gave her my typical American response: “Do you want me to just write you a check?” The interaction then terminated.

The next morning, the Croat told me how he fucked his girl without a condom and was scared of contracting a sexually transmitted disease.

“Too bad my girl wasn’t open,” I said.

“No dude, your girl was open. You just went with the wrong game. You needed to be more playful instead of bitching her out. Back at the other girl’s place, I thought I was going to get a threesome for a second. I was so close!”

What he said didn’t really register, but over the next several months I realized that my worth to women—especially South American women—was not only in my humor or intellect or even game. It was also my ability to provide, made obvious when you consider the average Colombian girl can barely afford to buy herself a drink. It took me a little too long to realize their value system was different than Western girls.

I had the notion, from my upbringing in America, that a girl must like me for me and not my money or anything “superficial.” I was stubborn about letting this go at first (“But my jokes are so great!”), until I noticed that fucking a girl who likes my jokes versus fucking a girl who likes the fact that I can buy her an imported beer makes no difference to my dick, or ultimately, my happiness. As long as I’m not getting used for either it’s all the same, and I’d be a moron not to use whatever strength I possess to hit the attraction buttons of the local women. Let’s just say that highlighting my ability to provide—in a casual, non-flashy way—did not hurt my results with Colombian women, and is something I’m more aware of displaying in poor countries. It’s a careful balance because if you overdo it you can look like a total douche bag, but then again you shouldn’t go out of your way to hide the fact that you make a couple bucks.

Whenever I think back at the night with the Croat, asking the Colombian girl if she wanted me to write her a check, I cringe. What a rookie mistake.

The Most Important Thing A Man Has

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (06-01-2012 01:33 PM)manilatroy Wrote:  

I was also shoring semi-successfully, because well here in manila, the hottest girls are either super rich or they are pros or semi-pros. Even the FHM models here are all semi-pros.

pro = paying for a bang
shoring = not banging for a bang

so what is your definition of semi-shoring ?

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Quote: (06-02-2012 07:34 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (06-01-2012 01:33 PM)manilatroy Wrote:  

pro = paying for a bang
shoring = not banging for a bang

so what is your definition of semi-shoring ?

Pay for first encounter and then not paying for subsequent bangs

Quote: (06-02-2012 10:20 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Manilatroy i will call you out on this one. I am in Manila now and most girls are 5 or 6s...those are the ones that are so easy to bang. The easy 7s you talk about is a difference in judgement in terms of quality....have you traveled much? A 7 here in manila takes 2 dates unless she has drinks or is going out with you at night. 8 or 9s are rare and are left for the local big wigs or the youg rich foreigners, and forget about 10s here. The provinces are where its at with getting 7s or 8s. So, leave manila for the whore mongers and go to where the young hot poon is truly at. Also the fattie epedemic has caught on in Manila big time.

I think we are talking about judgement calls here, the 5, 6s you are talking about are definite 7s when they are 16-20 yrs old, when they get above 22+ they become 6s and 5s.

Also there are tons of single mothers here that are 7s, 8s in the 18-22 age range.

I can't go provinces cos I am stationed here for work, not a tourist here.

How are you finding your dates here in manila? manila is a huge place so if you are a tourist, you are most likely sticking to Makati/Malate areas. If you go out to the "local" haunts in Quezon City, or down south Las Pinas, etc...huge untapped talent pools. The traffic is so bad here that most girls will only go out to the local joints and won't travel to the "touristy" places unless they are pros/semi-pros.

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:33 PM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

Reminds me of this passage from Roosh:

Quote:Quote:

This email reminds me of my first night going out in Colombia back in April 2009 (it feels like forever ago). In Bogota I went with a tall Croatian man I met at the hostel to a bar in the La Candelaria neighborhood. Almost immediately we started talking to two Colombian girls. The Croat was bursting with energy and doing all sorts of crazy dance moves to hook his girl, while I took on a more laid-back vibe with mine. About twenty minutes into the interaction, she asked me to buy her a drink.

I didn’t have any experience when a girl asks me that in South America, because even in my previous trip it never happened. So I gave her my typical American response: “Do you want me to just write you a check?” The interaction then terminated.

The next morning, the Croat told me how he fucked his girl without a condom and was scared of contracting a sexually transmitted disease.

“Too bad my girl wasn’t open,” I said.

“No dude, your girl was open. You just went with the wrong game. You needed to be more playful instead of bitching her out. Back at the other girl’s place, I thought I was going to get a threesome for a second. I was so close!”

What he said didn’t really register, but over the next several months I realized that my worth to women—especially South American women—was not only in my humor or intellect or even game. It was also my ability to provide, made obvious when you consider the average Colombian girl can barely afford to buy herself a drink. It took me a little too long to realize their value system was different than Western girls.

I had the notion, from my upbringing in America, that a girl must like me for me and not my money or anything “superficial.” I was stubborn about letting this go at first (“But my jokes are so great!”), until I noticed that fucking a girl who likes my jokes versus fucking a girl who likes the fact that I can buy her an imported beer makes no difference to my dick, or ultimately, my happiness. As long as I’m not getting used for either it’s all the same, and I’d be a moron not to use whatever strength I possess to hit the attraction buttons of the local women. Let’s just say that highlighting my ability to provide—in a casual, non-flashy way—did not hurt my results with Colombian women, and is something I’m more aware of displaying in poor countries. It’s a careful balance because if you overdo it you can look like a total douche bag, but then again you shouldn’t go out of your way to hide the fact that you make a couple bucks.

Whenever I think back at the night with the Croat, asking the Colombian girl if she wanted me to write her a check, I cringe. What a rookie mistake.

The Most Important Thing A Man Has

Nail on the head for this in Philippines, I pay for all food/drinks all the time. Doesn't hurt me at all in getting the bang.

I know the girl likes me if she's willing to pay for her own transport to come see me, and usually this take the girl anywhere between (30 minutes - 2 hours) each way.

This is Filipina I was with when I was in PH, non hooker. She was from upper class family,doesnt look that Asian.

One of the better looking Filipinas I would say

[Image: 13112008386.jpg]

Quote: (06-02-2012 09:04 PM)Bananaman711 Wrote:  

This is Filipina I was with when I was in PH, non hooker. She was from upper class family,doesnt look that Asian.

One of the better looking Filipinas I would say

[Image: 13112008386.jpg]

I think that photo doesn't do her justice, but she looks old, 23-26 yrs old?

She looks like a mestiza, mixed blood, hence the white skin, depends on tastes, a lot of people definitely prefer whiter skin hence she would be rated higher but personally I don't give white skin any bonus points.

Quote: (06-02-2012 08:02 PM)manilatroy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2012 10:20 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

I think we are talking about judgement calls here, the 5, 6s you are talking about are definite 7s when they are 16-20 yrs old, when they get above 22+ they become 6s and 5s.

Also there are tons of single mothers here that are 7s, 8s in the 18-22 age range.

I can't go provinces cos I am stationed here for work, not a tourist here.

How are you finding your dates here in manila? manila is a huge place so if you are a tourist, you are most likely sticking to Makati/Malate areas. If you go out to the "local" haunts in Quezon City, or down south Las Pinas, etc...huge untapped talent pools. The traffic is so bad here that most girls will only go out to the local joints and won't travel to the "touristy" places unless they are pros/semi-pros.

Agreed on the point that you have to get them young, for it to be worth it in the Philippines. That is why you might give a +1 to a 6. Cute filipina 17 to 22 yr olds is what it is all about here. After 25 they get a -1 in terms of looks.
The logistics here in Manila are a nightmare. I am in Makati, so I get some resistance from girls from Manila proper or Quezon City, for example,and some have even asked for me to pay an exagerated cab fare to my place or mall near to me. Which aint happening, because they are either being lazy or trying to get some money out of you . In Saigon and Bangkok the logistics are way better, since in Saigon most of the girls have their own motorbike and in Bangkok the transportation system is excellent. Might have to suck it up and go to their local joints and pay for the cab fare to my pad if she is DTF. Nonetheless, I have banged 9 girls in 15 days which for the Philipppines is nothing to brag about. Mostly, 21 to 23 yr olds. The 18 and 19 yr olds seem harder than in the provinces, since they are more in demand then in Manila; because of the old foreigners who are willing to buy them whatever they want.
If you can do it, I would go to a city in the provinces with a beach rather than Manila. The quality you can get is higher(more novelty factor and day game opportunities in the malls) and you can get more of the 18 and 19 yr olds that are so delicious. The heat in Manila is also unbearable.

Quote: (06-02-2012 10:10 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Agreed on the point that you have to get them young, for it to be worth it in the Philippines. That is why you might give a +1 to a 6. Cute filipina 17 to 22 yr olds is what it is all about here. After 25 they get a -1 in terms of looks.
The logistics here in Manila are a nightmare. I am in Makati, so I get some resistance from girls from Manila proper or Quezon City, for example,and some have even asked for me to pay an exagerated cab fare to my place or mall near to me. Which aint happening, because they are either being lazy or trying to get some money out of you . In Saigon and Bangkok the logistics are way better, since in Saigon most of the girls have their own motorbike and in Bangkok the transportation system is excellent. Might have to suck it up and go to their local joints and pay for the cab fare to my pad if she is DTF. Nonetheless, I have banged 9 girls in 15 days which for the Philipppines is nothing to brag about. Mostly, 21 to 23 yr olds. The 18 and 19 yr olds seem harder than in the provinces, since they are more in demand then in Manila; because of the old foreigners who are willing to buy them whatever they want.
If you can do it, I would go to a city in the provinces with a beach rather than Manila. The quality you can get is higher(more novelty factor and day game opportunities in the malls) and you can get more of the 18 and 19 yr olds that are so delicious. The heat in Manila is also unbearable.

How long are you staying here in Manila?

If a girl asks for CAB fare, 100% they are semi-pros, common tactic by girls here to try to get some money from the sex tourists. Usually you would've met them online as well, am I right?

logistics is the MAIN issue here, for young girls, they live with family, so going out at night is a problem for them since they have to explain their activities to their mothers.

So logistically, you are then left with extracting them while the sun is still up.

however, I think day game and same day f-closes in Malls should be the goal, because going to malls and hanging out are pretty much the only thing girls can do around here cos they have no money to do anything else plus malls = free air conditioning. But once again, logistics is a challenge cos you are trying to extract them during the daytime in a mall. Also, few one-sets, mostly 2 sets and above, which again is a huge challenge in same day f-closes.

Post some pictures of your 7s. I'm not sure I ever saw a 9 or 10 in the Philippines. Most girls in Phil are 5s. No tits, no ass, ugly face and gut. The fact you even get 7 - 8 means you don't have a problem. You have to find the 9 - 10. Good luck. Yes the girls are getting fatter there by the minute.

I have another question: are you meeting a lot of hot tempered crazy girls. I met my share there.

You have no problem. You can't create 9s and 10s when they don't exist! You'll have to go to a different country for those or maybe you could pay VERY HIGH end Pro!

Quote: (06-03-2012 03:07 AM)brianmark Wrote:  

Post some pictures of your 7s. I'm not sure I ever saw a 9 or 10 in the Philippines. Most girls in Phil are 5s. No tits, no ass, ugly face and gut. The fact you even get 7 - 8 means you don't have a problem. You have to find the 9 - 10. Good luck. Yes the girls are getting fatter there by the minute.

I have another question: are you meeting a lot of hot tempered crazy girls. I met my share there.

You have no problem. You can't create 9s and 10s when they don't exist! You'll have to go to a different country for those or maybe you could pay VERY HIGH end Pro!

I'm don't have pictures but, I am not a big breasts man, so having big tits is not a big deal to me. If you like big tits then yeah, Phils is not for you. I think a lot of this rating system is down to personal preference, take the best looking girls on an online dating site like DIA(those would be the 7s and 8s)

Hot tempered crazy girls, not at all, I would describe them as childish.

So it seems from everyone's experience is that if you want the 9s and 10s in Phils it seems the only option is to develop a money shoring game.

I'm half tempted to make the Phils my next venture but there's a lot of mixed reports. It sounds like there's a lot of easy pussy but not neccessarily very good looking girls. What are recommended places to spend a few months, partying and meeting women?

Quote: (06-03-2012 08:36 AM)AlphaTravel Wrote:  

I'm half tempted to make the Phils my next venture but there's a lot of mixed reports. It sounds like there's a lot of easy pussy but not neccessarily very good looking girls. What are recommended places to spend a few months, partying and meeting women?

Go to the provinces with beaches and you will have a blast. Palawan, Davao, Iloilo and Boracay, if you want some foreign pussy in the mix. The big issue is whether there are some 9 and 10's in the Phils, but who cares. There arent anywhere near as many as in Ukraine, Russia or Argentina. But tell me a place where a normal player is banging 9 and 10s regularly....no such place exists. Here without spending much money you get plenty of young 6s and 7s under 23, which adds a point to them in my book. So just come and enjoy a pussy paradise which will run dry soon, because of an obesity epedemic that is starting to sweep the country.

Will have a read up on those places. Fair point on the 9s and 10s, it makes no difference for 99% of us you're right. I'll consider it for the next trip.

I rate conservatively on a Bell Curve and some guys would call the girls I say are 8s; they'd say they are 9s or 10s. If you ask me how many 10s I've done, I'd say only one, a Ukrainian, and a lot of guys would say she may not be one. She was a 10 to me. She was 5'8'', very thin, and fairly big boobs, pretty face. So I'd say, really only one in all my years. I don't give out 9 and 10 to just anyone, probably less than 5% of all girls. I'm not even sure who I had that was a 9. I had a couple of girls that were 8 for GFs and one that I'd give an 8.5 to, big boobs and pretty face. The 8.5 was very short, so she may have been someone else's 7.5. Also youth is worth a point, because I've seen some very pretty old women that I'd subtract a point from for being older but when they were 22 they were 9s.

I'd like to make one comment, the higher the looks, usually the more difficult the girl. Beautiful girls can be a real pain in the arse! So remember beauty comes with a price!

I just find the whole number rating thing so pointless as everyone has different tastes and opinions so a 8 for someone is a 5 for someone else.

You pay for taxi (if you want to meet them fast or get rid of them fast) 60-80% of the time because most of the girls here are poor and Manila is a fucking mess traffic-wise, not because they are 'semi-pros'. Poor girls are usually the best fucks anyways in the Philippines. Taxi in Manila cost 1-4 dollars each way (cheap), drinks cost (SML's) 5-6 dollars for 5-6 beers. For the price of Dennys in the USA you can get drunk and pay for their transportation. In Manila if you are a foreigner and cant do that you are guaranteed to be a loser back in your home country.

TD

I've been to the Philippines many times, i'm 23 years old from western Europe.

Well, there are many beautiful Filipinas (mostly mixed either Mestiza or Chinese) but they usually dont go above the 8 mark. There just are no 10's or solid 9's in the Philippines walking around in the streets or malls. Regardless if they are from a "rich family" or a "poor family", I find that most of the middle class and even poor Filipinas look pretty much the same as the more affluent ones, they just wear different clothes and talk differently. Also, depending on their social class, one might be easier than the other.

I spend most of my time in the Visayas region of the Philippines especially Cebu city.

How do I recognize easy girls? They are everywhere in the Philippines. The ones I meet in nightclubs can be indeed pros but to make it clear: I don't pay for sex but I might agree on paying taxi fare just to keep up my ego. Yes, there are lots of pros, the real pros don't go with us Europeans they'll rather chose for a Korean/Japanese or 555 as they call them, 5 minutes, 5 centimeter, 5 thousand pesos.

What I do is particular, I find Filipinas actually very attractive. I walk around malls in the downtown areas and I usually pick up atleast 10 phonenumbers on each floor of the mall. Then I just switch to texting them and set up dates with each one of the girls. Usually, they'll bring a friend or supposed cousin the first time, but later on your next date she'll show up alone at your hotel so you can just sip some drinks with her in your room and bang her. These girls who work in the downtown malls are lowclass and come from poor families, but, i've got some nice pussy from there.

Then theres the middleclass girls. A middleclass girl doesn't work in a mall or such but works for example as a dentist assistant, model, real estate broker or callcentre agent. Let's say they make 15,000 up to 30,000 per month. I've met a few online and others I met them at more upscale shoppingmalls like Ayala. If I see them alone (I prefer) i'll walk straight up to them looking at my iphone and ask her for directions - usually she'll smile and say she doesn't know and try to walk away but THEN I start walking along with her and ask her name and get her phonenumber - usually i'll start texting her the very same day, you can just meet her the next day or any other time (don't wait too long). I had a condo apartment there, so usually, on the next (or shud I say 1st date?) i'll just have some drinks with her, (and her friend, if she did bring one) and act like a nice guy - when she goes home I'll start sending her sweet messages and pretend like i'm falling in love to make her understand that i'm really interested and want to see her again ASAP. On the next date I just focus on bringing her to my place as soon as possible. I suggest you to plan the date atleast a day or two in advance, always keep confirming the date even 1 hour before. So it takes usually 1 up to 2 dates to actually bang a 8/10 non-virgin middleclass Filipina chick in the Philippines.
(NOTE: theres also chicks who I just bang on the 1st date after getting her phonenumber.... like I meet them, 2 hours later i'm banging them.... usually they already slept with foreigners before, so they aren't new to the game.)

Then theres the upperclass girls or whatever you call them. Well, look, I spend more than 100,000 pesos per month in the Philippines. Probably double of what those "upper class girls" make or spend per month, but, most of the time I found that they are either arrogant or big headed. I just look thru them as if they didn't exist.

All in all, theres the pro's you find in nightclubs. If you're handsome and a good entertainer (make her tipsy/drunk while smiling at her) you might just bring her home for free and become her "friend". If not, she'll ask you for a fee or cab money.

I also put up alot of dates at the entrances of nighclubs, usually with chicks i've met in the mall or online. Meeting a chick you know directly at the entrance of a nightclub is a good way to get a same day 2nd bang, for example, you meet a girl in the afternoon and bang her in the early evening and then you meet your 2nd girl at the nightclub).