rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Running game???

Running game???

I'm new to this forum, reading a ton, trying to improve, constantly thinking. Which has led me to the following thoughts.

I run 2-3 times a week, 30-55 miles a month on a boardwalk at a seaside resort and I wanted to ask people's thoughts on "running game". Your outside, usually in nice weather and chances are you are going to come across multiple attractive women in the 30 min, hour, hour and a half you are running. Not to mention the women that are there going to the beach.

Problems I see, obviously you are in full motion, often running opposite ways. Almost everyone wears earbuds playing music. Many people wear sunglasses when they run.

I've had varying degress of success so far. The 1st and best one occurred when I past a shapely 19 year old once and I felt we were both checking each other out so when I passed her a 2nd time I took an earbud out and I think I was motioning for her to go my way and said for her to come jog with me. She was smiling saying, she's almost done. Now at this point we both slowed our pace and I said how much longer are u going? Pretty sure she stopped at this point and we talked for a bit "how much longer are u going, did you run the whole length of the boardwalk, etc" Think I persisted she run with me but she had to get ready for work, asked where she works, its a local restaurant. I think I then said I'll run with you and we started on our way. I don't remember everything as this happened 3 months ago but I wasn't hiding the fact that I was checking her out, making her laugh and stuff. I asked her how old she was, "well we can still be running buddies" was my response to her being so young and I could tell she was a little disappointed in my disqualifying her. That's when said asked my age, i played the guess my age game, her response was 26 (I'm 31), to that I said something to the effect of "oh your a sweetheart" , we started talking about something else and then she asked my age again and this time i told her. Shortly after this we got to her stopping point, she was asking where I live, she lives in the seaside resort. There was a lot of flirting, I was making her laugh, she was bouncing around like an energetic 19yr old I even said something like "aren't u a little cute thing" at some point. So now it's clear our meeting was coming to an end but neither of us wanted it to, we kept getting closer together as we were talking, now were saying how neither of us had a phone to take down a number, I'm asking if she runs there a lot. End the conversation by saying if I don't see u up here running then maybe I'll see u at your restaurant and had an extended, sweaty, handshake. In the minute or 2 we talked at the end she passed the boner test and it was a little uncomfortable running afterwards when passing people... Afterwards I wondered if I should have suggested running to her house so she can take my number down (only a block or 2 further) or maybe even a small kiss "for her to remember me by".....

Other time's I've tried stuff: As I was passing, from behind, a 9 who was on the phone she moved ALL the way to the side of the boardwalk and I said "I don't need that MUCH space" motioning to how much I was taking up, she was still on the phone when I passed her again from the front she was still on the phone and didn't even look my way.

Another time I passed a younger 8 (19-21) who was at her mother right before the point where you turn around. She was behind her mother at this point but she gave me the biggest smile so as I was passing them from behind a couple minutes later I slowed my pace and looked at her (she was directly on my right with her mother on her right), she didn't really look so I picked up my pace and continued. I then passed them a third time, from the front, and I said to myself fuckit and motioning for her to follow me back the other way, she just smiled.

Just yesterday I was just starting and a 6.5/7 was finishing her last 50 yards, I said "I'll race you" jokingly, she didn't hear me, took out an ear bud and I repeated, "oh, i didn't hear you" was her response. I turned around at the end and she stopped, over my shoulder I was saying come run with me, she said I already did a lap and replied with you have to do 2 and that was that.

Again I was passing another girl from the front and I pointed forward in my direction and waved her along with my other hand, she just smiled/laughed.

Over 10 years ago I had a middle-age woman catch up to me from behind and she started asking why I was running, I replied, asked her the same, she said so she could eat or whatever and that was about that. At that time I had ZERO game but she was most likely hitting on me.

During the summer the badge checker girls smile at me, even making it a point to stand up and bend over in front of me when I approach.

So I can't remember any other instances but I'd like to hear people's opinions, critiques, whatever. It seems to me like a very difficult way to game but there is almost always an attractive, fit chick running.

Seems to me the best way would be to start when they're stopping or to run the same direction and catch up with them. Although I have startled women just by running past them from behind, again due to their earbuds.

Running game???

Why don't you just join a running group?

Half marathons are the white girl trend of the decade.

Google, "Find a running group" or some such.

Running game???

That first one could have worked well if you had led things more. Stopping and talking is way better than running with her. Not sure why you tried to move to running. Once she said she didn't have much time, probably should have tried for a quick insta-date, found somewhere with a napkin to write the number on, said you'll give her a quick call at the restaurant just to get her number, or got the name from facebook (not the best, but beats nothing).

Sounds like direct (waving for her to come with you) has worked better on the running trails than the cheesy stuff. Could even wear earbuds of your own to make that more natural.

Running game???

I was thinking about asking this lately. I see hotties every other time I go out for a run and I'm always caught off guard.

Well, one of us has to just go for it...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK