rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Bachelorette: a new propaganda tool to sell single mom's to American men...

Just when I thought this show couldn't get any more ridiculous... The message here is clear, we are to see Emily as a real catch not some used up single mom who is 2-3 years away from her expiration date. The only alpha candidate who happened to be Brazilian (no wonder), called her on it and got booted off the show. Anybody who doesn't see little "Rickie" and her trailer park mom as anything other than a prize is apparently not worth the effort.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/365210/the-bac...tte-week-3

I'll bet you several of those guys are wannabe actors. They're using the show for professional exposure. Even the dumbest-ass beta dude wouldn't be fighting for stale scraps like this when, even in America, there's a fresher bounty right outside. These guys, who are above-average in their looks definitely know better--even if they have zero game.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Where does the Brazilian call her out? 90 seconds of this shit was too much.

She's pretty cute, but the guys are pretty good looking too. I have to conclude that they go on the show to get exposure for some hustle they're planning, and not to wife up a girl like this.

Edit: See Tuthmosis wrote the same thing. Hell, the fame from appearing on the show alone could be parlayed into tens of bangs. I remember how on Mystery's pickup show, one of the contestants was a good looking actor who just nerded himself up:

[Image: greg_fellows.jpg]

[Image: greg_nerd.jpg]

Did not watch, but yeah, if she has a child they're definitely trying to tell us something. The thing is if a guy was not cool with that, the show would make him look like a villain -- and of course he would not be picked for the next week. That's obviously bad if you're an actor/want exposure. But it'd probably also be bad for your sex life. I don't blame them for going along with this (if, as is probably true for most of them, they're not really on the show to "find love.")

The Bachelorette: First of all, notice the name...bachelorette, yet more feminist appropriation of traditional male terms. The show is basically a giant 'look at me!' party for the lady, while the men I feel mostly are actors doing it for exposure. Any criticism of the woman is deemed misogynistic.

The Bachelor: Every time a new run of this show is announced, featuring a good-looking, relatively young man of means, I wonder 'Just why can't this guy get any pussy?', but then I realize; he wants to get his face out there, maybe he wants to become an actor or get the name of his startup in the minds of Americans. It, like the female version of the show, it just more whoring, and the girls here are doing the same thing the men are doing on The Bachelorette.

And speaking of whoring, you know what happens on this show? The guy fucks all of the contestants, and picks the one that's the least crazy (which is kind of moot, since you'd have to expect that any woman looking to improve her career prospects by getting fucked on a reality show is going to have to be pretty crazy).

Notice how her cockblockers are very insistent on knowing that the guys will eagerly step into the role of beta provider. If I were on the show and they posed such a question to me, I would tell them that her bastard already has a father and it wouldn't be appropriate for me to try to replace him. I would act offended at the suggestion. If they said the father was no longer in the picture, then I would self eliminate, citing her poor decision making as my reason. When it's all about getting your own name out there, you've got to do what it takes. Pulling a stunt like that might get you a few days of news coverage on entertainment tonight.

Anybody have times for the good bits?

Dude #1, Chris, was a bitch-ass. "Duh...I really wanted to kiss her...I hope the opportunity presents itself." Stupid motherfucker. That WAS the prime opportunity, after her frightful experience climbing the building. You don't have to tongue her down, but a tight hug and a kiss on the neck or cheek was there for the taking. Pussy. Then when he DID get the kiss, he ASKED first.

I LOVED that Ryan told her she better not get fat. That was HARDCORE, even if she eliminates him because of it. If her and her girlfriends found his physique attractive (and they know he's a pro sports trainer), he has every right to expect her to stay fit for him.

The dude Tony pissed me off. He's crying because he misses his kid, questions why he's doing the show, then says he's doing it for a reason. Really? What reason?

That dude Arie, the race car driver, dug in HARD on the carousel. That's what I'm talkin' about. Then at the end he stepped in hard again when he saw her vulnerable. This show is about competition, and went for the throat. One of the muscleheads called referred to him as "dainty," but he manned-up harder than all of them combined.

Kalen also deserves props. She cut him off when he was speaking (feeling the need to defend single-momdom, trying to shame him into embracing another dude's kid), and he called her on it. It probably got him eliminated, but bravo to him.

The Alessandro convo was GOLD. More defense of single-momdom, and how it's an HONOR to play dad to some other dude's progeny, and that somehow marriage and instant family isn't a compromise for a dude. It was beyond semantics also, because he didn't back off, and he didn't try to make it seem as though it was language barrier. She doesn't want to acknowledge that her situation is a lot for a man to take on. She thought his complete honesty was "weird" and she was somehow shocked that a free, single man wouldn't have some kind of trepidation about stepping into her situation. PURE DELUSION.

This is the first episode of one of these shows that I've ever watched. I think the whole premise of these shows are ridiculous. The idea of a group of people competing for the affection of one is undignified. There's no way you can meet someone in a set-up like this, get to know them and become engaged in front of the cameras. I don't know how much of this is scripted, and if by some kind of contractual obligation, you have to pretend to like one of these bitches for a particular period of time before you inevitably break up and go your separate ways. How many of these bachelor/bachelorette set-ups have made it down the aisle? What probably happens is after the cameras go away, you maybe give it a shot, but realize pretty soon it isn't going to work. What has happened a couple of times is that the producers like one of the losers, and they become the new bachelor/bachelorette for another series of shows. You have to figure that most are in it to get some kind of fame, because it seems to me a lot of these guys should be able to get decent pussy by accident, even if they don't have particularly strong game.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-30-2012 10:29 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Where does the Brazilian call her out? 90 seconds of this shit was too much.

She's pretty cute, but the guys are pretty good looking too. I have to conclude that they go on the show to get exposure for some hustle they're planning, and not to wife up a girl like this.

Edit: See Tuthmosis wrote the same thing. Hell, the fame from appearing on the show alone could be parlayed into tens of bangs. I remember how on Mystery's pickup show, one of the contestants was a good looking actor who just nerded himself up:

[Image: greg_fellows.jpg]

[Image: greg_nerd.jpg]

It happened around 1:07 into it, toward the end.

I just watched some on Hulu. I like how their bachelorette has a bastard spawn, and the ad they're running is for paragard, an IUD.

Don't look now, but here's a dating site dedicated solely to single mom hunters! http://www.DateLonelyMoms.com

It would be great if all of them left the other sites they're on, and move over to this site!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

you guys are getting ridiculous. first of all that chick is hot. secondly, and why i think she's hot, she's very feminine. she's in great shape, she is a sweet, feminine type, and she obviously puts time and effort into her appearance. lastly - the father of her baby was her high school sweetheart who died in a plane crash. its not like she knocked up some dude at a bar who is an absentee dad or in prison.

If you never knew she was a single mother and she was at a bar, I guarantee you that you guys would definitely approach her because she is in the top 5% of bar chicks. Some of the hate here is getting ridiculous. If any girl has a kid, you have a whole crew of men in the manosphere who think she is damaged goods and act like she's not hot. Plenty of single mothers deserve the hate, this chick doesn't considering she isn't the typical single mother who deserves the hate.

Quote: (06-01-2012 08:21 PM)Brian Wrote:  

you guys are getting ridiculous. first of all that chick is hot. secondly, and why i think she's hot, she's very feminine. she's in great shape, she is a sweet, feminine type, and she obviously puts time and effort into her appearance. lastly - the father of her baby was her high school sweetheart who died in a plane crash. its not like she knocked up some dude at a bar who is an absentee dad or in prison.

seriously its ridiculous. So she has bad luck and the father of her kid dies, now she is some used up damaged goods slut. Its insane and makes some here look bitter. Its the equivalent of a guy being called a deadbeat dad by other women because his kids live with their mother instead of him. I know I would get pissed off if that happened and these guys would to, yet they are trashing a woman who apparently didn't do anything wrong other than go on a game show looking for love.

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:12 AM)nicolas Wrote:  

seriously its ridiculous. So she has bad luck and the father of her kid dies, now she is some used up damaged goods slut. Its insane and makes some here look bitter. Its the equivalent of a guy being called a deadbeat dad by other women because his kids live with their mother instead of him. I know I would get pissed off if that happened and these guys would to, yet they are trashing a woman who apparently didn't do anything wrong other than go on a game show looking for love.

She's a single mom. No matter how amazing she is you still are inserting yourself into her and her kids life, something guys don't want to do.

Kids just create drama. Most guys don't want to play daddy to somebody else's kids.

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:31 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

She's a single mom. No matter how amazing she is you still are inserting yourself into her and her kids life, something guys don't want to do.

Kids just create drama. Most guys don't want to play daddy to somebody else's kids.

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. I would avoid single moms and I'm betting its almost impossible to beat out her former guy in her mind. I'm mostly talking about the fact that she is getting trashed in this thread for not doing anything wrong. She's not used up and damaged goods because the father of her kids just happened to die. Wait until she does something wrong before trashing her. Not to mention she is called trailer trash and her kid was called a bastard child in this thread. So she is trailer trash because she had bad luck? Any kid whose father died is now a bastard child? There is a time for single mom shaming, this is not one of them.

Quote: (06-02-2012 02:45 AM)nicolas Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2012 01:31 AM)torontokid Wrote:  

I'm not necessarily disagreeing with you. I would avoid single moms and I'm betting its almost impossible to beat out her former guy in her mind. I'm mostly talking about the fact that she is getting trashed in this thread for not doing anything wrong. She's not used up and damaged goods because the father of her kids just happened to die. Wait until she does something wrong before trashing her. Not to mention she is called trailer trash and her kid was called a bastard child in this thread. So she is trailer trash because she had bad luck? Any kid whose father died is now a bastard child? There is a time for single mom shaming, this is not one of them.

I'm not saying she didn't get a shitty break, but I don't think any in here are shaming her directly; we're just baffled that this is yet another attempt by Hollywood to push an agenda; namely that a single mother is a desirable choice.

I can't see the video (Great Firewall and all), I assume she's hot, but that doesn't mitigate the fact that any man who walks into that situation has to do so knowing two things; first that the kid will never call him dad and his genetic legacy has not passed and second, that in her life, he will always be, at best, the second-most important thing to her.

...and yet the show is not-so-subtly saying that this is all a good thing. It's the next evolution of 'Man up!', Man up! get a better job, Man up! get married...Man up! raise another man's children.

...?

Quote: (06-02-2012 02:55 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

...that in her life, he will always be, at best, the second-most important thing to her.
THIS.^^^
Is precisely why so many men are not interested in women who already have kids.

The fact that the father was a high school boyfriend makes it worse. The fact that he died tragically makes it a lot worse. The kid's father was an aspiring race car driver (most of those guys are super alpha types). You could upstage that guy in every way imaginable, but 50 years from now, she'll still be wondering what life with him would have been like.

Some of her photos have her looking a bit haggard for 24. I thought she was 28-30 when I watched the video. That's not good.

If her face is that hard at 24, I can only imagine her pussy is busted from having a kid.

verdict: would bang, would not marry.

Quote: (06-02-2012 04:34 AM)porscheguy Wrote:  

Quote: (06-02-2012 02:55 AM)Nonpareil Wrote:  

...that in her life, he will always be, at best, the second-most important thing to her.
THIS.^^^
Is precisely why so many men are not interested in women who already have kids.

The fact that the father was a high school boyfriend makes it worse. The fact that he died tragically makes it a lot worse. The kid's father was an aspiring race car driver (most of those guys are super alpha types). You could upstage that guy in every way imaginable, but 50 years from now, she'll still be wondering what life with him would have been like.

Some of her photos have her looking a bit haggard for 24. I thought she was 28-30 when I watched the video. That's not good.

If her face is that hard at 24, I can only imagine her pussy is busted from having a kid.

verdict: would bang, would not marry.

Of course, and let's not forget that it's not static; when she says 'I do', yeah you might be the most important thing in her life...but what if she gets a good promotion? You buy a nice house in an upscale neighborhood? A nice car? Kids? You can go from the most important thing to your wife to the 6th most important thing in the space of five years. Couple this modern divorce law and I shake my head when I see that mainstream publications and academics are still wringing their hands as to why record numbers of men are opting not to marry.

My own experience and research shows that each kid ages a woman between one and four years on average. This, (and the fact that when we're hanging I don't want some kid running around bugging me) are why I try to avoid single moms.

But yeah, more kowtowing to the female, more of just a delivery system for the messages of Feminism. I wonder how many more cycles of the show we'll see until the Bachelorette is a fatty? My guess is we'll see a Fatlorette by 2017.

These are the type hamster gymnastics™ that guys with damaged girls have to go through regularly to convince themselves that they have a "catch." She may have some good qualities, but the bottom line is that having a kid is a huge negative, that cancels a lot of the positive out--especially when you're talking about raising it for life. This is a pretty universal perspective. Most guys (I'd venture to say every guy) would rather have the same girl without the fucking kid. Once a woman has a kid, she's permanently changed physically, chemically, and psychologically.

Still, I'm not denying that she's okay-looking (I don't think she's amazing). So, yes, most of us would bang, but few us would date long-term. And, certainly even fewer of us would humiliate ourselves on national television and rumble with a dozen other guys to marry a single mother, when we could search around for a while and find a girl equally as attractive and cool.

Don't forget that she's also probably hooking up with some of the guys on the show as she makes her "decision."

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Wait, she's 24? She looks close to 30.

BTW, I agree with Tuthmosis.

I definitely had her pegged for being a bit older, especially when she thought the first guy was "young" at age 25, and she said she was used to being with "older" guys. I understand where brian and nicolas are coming from, but I think they're missing the larger point. The circumstances of her single motherhood aren't the issue. I had a problem with her attitude - that it is some kind of honor to take on her baggage. She doesn't seem to want to understand how difficult it might be for a man to raise another man's child. Yeah, he can say all the right things about seeing her as his own, but the hard fact is that she isn't. Some guys go as far as legally assuming the responsibility, which puts you on the hook for child support in the instance of divorce, especially since her biological father is deceased. She's still young enough to give her new husband a child of his own, but you're still going to be an instant father to a kid that isn't yours. And it still doesn't hide the fact that she popped that kid out in her late teens, which equals POOR judgment to me. If she weren't a cute blond, southern belle-type, but some hoodrat or tatted-up trailer trash, she'd REALLY be getting ripped here. She's in a nicer package, but I don't see her as being that much better.

Chicks with kids are a no no.

Its not about anyone's fault. There just a no no. Especially today.

She can added to the rotation, be a made a member of the harem, maybe concubine number 1.

I didnt make the rules. This is just the way it is. A lot of women and guys whose mothers were "single moms" wold take offense - but so be it.

Quote: (06-02-2012 11:05 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

These are the type hamster gymnastics™ that guys with damaged girls have to go through regularly to convince themselves that they have a "catch."
The amount of beta on that link is disturbing. So much so that it needs its own topic.

Then again guys this is a "reality" show.

No one can tell if this is genuine or if the producers are jizzing down her mouth.

Nope.