rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Restarting with a girl you see regularly

Noobish question time.

So a few ago I had a short fling with this girl. Ended on good terms with her in a serious relationship while I continued the unfenced/harem thing.

I wanna fuck this girl again. She's good in bed and hot. I still see her a lot because she is one of the few people on my course and we study together with my mate. She's still comfortable enough with me that she showers at my place and shit.

My thinking is that a standard restart text isn't gonna work here because I'm still in contact with her. Any advice on how I can make this work?

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (05-30-2012 11:14 AM)dulst Wrote:  

Noobish question time.

So a few ago I had a short fling with this girl. Ended on good terms with her in a serious relationship while I continued the unfenced/harem thing.

I wanna fuck this girl again. She's good in bed and hot. I still see her a lot because she is one of the few people on my course and we study together with my mate. She's still comfortable enough with me that she showers at my place and shit.

My thinking is that a standard restart text isn't gonna work here because I'm still in contact with her. Any advice on how I can make this work?

I'm confused why you need to send a restart text? If she's showering at your place and you've already had sex with her.... um.. can't really get any easier than that IMO.

just text her to hang out. otherwise text her that you need help on something u studied w/ her.

Quote: (05-30-2012 11:25 AM)_DC_ Wrote:  

Quote: (05-30-2012 11:14 AM)dulst Wrote:  

Noobish question time.

I'm confused why you need to send a restart text? If she's showering at your place and you've already had sex with her.... um.. can't really get any easier than that IMO.

Good point, maybe I'm over thinking stuff.

21 y/o brit.

Definitely overthinking.

And why on Earth would you want to recycle pussy? You like other guys' sloppy seconds?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

hop in the shower naked with her, I'm sure you'll get the chemistry you had back when you banged going back on pretty fast

Quote: (05-30-2012 12:45 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

Definitely overthinking.

And why on Earth would you want to recycle pussy? You like other guys' sloppy seconds?

That doesn't bother me at all dude.

21 y/o brit.

Quote: (05-30-2012 12:47 PM)Snowflake Wrote:  

hop in the shower naked with her, I'm sure you'll get the chemistry you had back when you banged going back on pretty fast

[Image: bingoosdsihdskj.gif]

I've done this a few times and it worked like a charm. They were definitely startled, but that passed quickly.

Sometimes making a move makes a much better impression than any words you might say.

Casually suggest opening a bottle of wine at your place.

Rosé is a good choice for summer drinking.

Find a pretext to isolate her at your place without your intentions being obvious

Involve alcohol casually

Flirt to warm her up

Make your move

Her the next day "It just happened"

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron