rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Awesome Plenty of Fish experiment exposing online female attitudes!

My bad if anyone has posted about this earlier, i've been super busy lately to log in a lot on the forum, but basically this guy took a pic of a male model from some unidentifiable source (i think it was an Albanian small modeling gig when i traced the photo) and used it as profile pic (only one pic).

He wrote very little on his profile, with spelling mistakes.
Pics showing his results are there as well.

The profile received a decent amount of attention from women, however the interesting part is that when these women messaged him first, he would tell them something along the lines of "I don't find you attractive, sorry"...

Their responses to that are extremely hilarious and gives you a window into how superficial these women online are, looking for literally a male model, even though you could easily tell that the photo is fake.

Here's the site http://livinginthedeadcity.weebly.com/1/...iment.html

Ok which one of you guys made that? Anyway I've been doing the same shit with a redneck version of that dude for the Florida market forever. I've learned that if nothing else you can learn about the girls who message you by chatting with them a bit and hit them armed with your real profile in the future. I got bored with it the last couple months..

Quote: (05-29-2012 10:13 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Ok which one of you guys made that? Anyway I've been doing the same shit with a redneck version of that dude for the Florida market forever. I've learned that if nothing else you can learn about the girls who message you by chatting with them a bit and hit them armed with your real profile in the future. I got bored with it the last couple months..

Hey man, don't look at me, i just recently discovered that haha

Post some pics of your results, should be interesting.

Quote: (05-29-2012 10:28 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2012 10:13 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Hey man, don't look at me, i just recently discovered that haha

Post some pics of your results, should be interesting.
I have a year of them but they erase. Interesting enough I fuck around with the profile and I put a pic of Tony Shaloub with a goatee and some bling on there and got goose-eggs.
[attachment=6397]

I've banged quite a few girls from there the last couple months and I interview them about the process. They all say they don't search just look at their inbox and delete away until something catches their eye.

I saw this bitch on there this morning who talked shit to me in my office a couple months ago. I feel another spite bang coming on. She said "Do you feel good about yourself by wiping out peoples checking accounts?" She does the same thing over and over. Goes on POF then complains. hooks up after being there for 24 hours a day then updates her facebook relationship status. Breaks up then does it over again. I guess the guys she finds are too broke to pay her car bills.

I ran a similar experiment, and was so disgusted and furious within a few days, that I had to stop logging into that account.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote: (05-29-2012 11:14 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

I ran a similar experiment, and was so disgusted and furious within a few days, that I had to stop logging into that account.
Explain?

Good find. Thanks for sharing.

I know this one girl who's close to 40. Thinks she's a princess and acts the part. She's cute and all that. I'd hit it. But she's a royal cunt when she doesn't get her way. I'm the only one who talks shit to her when she gets out of line. Everyone else kisses her ass. She's choked me and wrestled me to the ground one time cause I got her so pissed off. This is the future my brothers. Learn to deal with it properly. [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Quote: (05-29-2012 11:21 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2012 11:14 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Explain?

Well, I'm still thinking if I'm going to thread out of it, so I have to keep things secret. It has the trappings of a fascinating discussion.

Sorry for the cocktease.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

[Image: 1923622.jpg?123]

It's a guy wearing makeup. Is that all takes to impress the POF women? They're in love with the face paint?

This isn't really that hard to achieve in looks. Two colors of foundation, a base and a slightly lighter color for the traditional "T" shape highlight along the top edge of the nose and forehead above the brows applied with sponge, eyeliner pencil on the top eyelid from outside to slightly past the iris point, groomed and shaped eyebrows (Which any beauty salon will do for $20), and an eyebrow pencil used to draw an extended curve around the eyesocket. He's got his mouth closed so you don't see how bad his dental work is.

I'll guess it's Kryolan just because that's what most of the industry uses.

Find a makeup tech and photographer near you through www.modelmayhem.com/, let them know you need to do fresh head shots, and you'll have sheets and sheets of your face with the same look for $200 or so.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Thanks for sharing that. It has confirmed what I already knew about online dating. I'm deleting my profile now and I'm not making a new one until I have some good pictures.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I did the same thing. Put up a profile with a fake jock type with a 6 pack. I was getting swarmed with messages every time I got online.

Quote: (05-29-2012 03:14 PM)houston Wrote:  

I did the same thing. Put up a profile with a fake jock type with a 6 pack. I was getting swarmed with messages every time I got online.

I know right, like most of these broads are barely a 5 and yet they think they can get a male model.

By the way, the blog guy who did the experiment, he did it for Toronto Plenty of Fish.

Goes to show how fucked up Toronto broads are.

It's no surprise that women throw themselves at rich or good looking men. They lose nothing by doing so. If he's a model and she gets pregnant she gets an attractive baby(hopefully). If he's wealthy and she gets pregnant she gets child support. It'll probably be more than she makes at her shitty desk job. It's like winning the lottery.

Too bad the quality of a woman isn't measure by the wealth or handsomeness of the man she can sleep with. A woman's quality is measure by her ability to get the best man she can to marry her. When their looks fade in their 40's and 50's the only way they show dominance over other females is by the status of her husband.

I'd say looks are more important to younger girls 18-24. Status and money are more important to women looking for marriage 24+.

Team Nachos

The hamster is strong in these women.

the hamsterishness of the responses are great

girl: ur hot

fake profile: sry, not interested

girl: ur ugly

objective truth itself changes to suit her unsatisfied ego - pretty much the definition of hamsterism, right? lmao

Whats impressive is even saying nothing at all can warrant these reactions. I'm no model but I would get heffers messaging me, and I did just what some of the girls in the experiment said, dont message back. I'd just delete and move on, a few would send me a second message getting all nasty like that. Its fucking unreal. You're damned no matter what you do (except lie and tell them their fat rolls are sexy)

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (05-29-2012 09:11 PM)Perseus Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2012 03:14 PM)houston Wrote:  

I know right, like most of these broads are barely a 5 and yet they think they can get a male model.

By the way, the blog guy who did the experiment, he did it for Toronto Plenty of Fish.

Goes to show how fucked up Toronto broads are.

lol Toronto! Great post I enjoyed this and now I am gonna keep up with this dudes blog. Thanks

I almost want to set up a profile with a picture like that just to get the massive meetup numbers. Show up to the date and when they're disappointed tell them your buddy gave you her picture and said he was setting you up on a blind date.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-30-2012 07:17 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I almost want to set up a profile with a picture like that just to get the massive meetup numbers. Show up to the date and when they're disappointed tell them your buddy gave you her picture and said he was setting you up on a blind date.

Aside from actually meeting them and disappoint them/waste their time, it would be actually great if a bunch of guys started setting up profiles like these with male model photos and started rejecting these women and give them a dose of their medicine.

I wonder if such group effort could be organized to somewhat put a dent in the online hamster shield, if not tip the balance completely to men's favor.

In fact i wonder why guys who game online or rely somewhat on online dating websites, don't create fake model profiles to expose the true intentions of certain women they want to message or are in the process of messaging.

This guy called "The Private Man" has a blog, and he commented that he did the same experiment a year ago and stumbled onto a hilarious incident where one of the girls messaged his "fake model" profile and started talking about her actual date with the REAL him and how boring it was!

http://theprivateman.wordpress.com/2011/...weirdness/

Have you tried that? They usually want to talk on the phone once before meeting up.

I was using the fake jock profile, getting numbers and texting from "my friend's phone" because mine was broken. I would then pretend like I'm drunk, start talking shit and Houston would take over his phone so fake guy wouldn't break it in his roid rage. Game on....

Quote: (05-29-2012 01:16 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

So should get rid of all my pictures where I'm smiling? Do women prefer the psychopath look? I have pretty sinister mean mug.

I would say get rid of all smiling pictures unless they are completely unforced/obviously out in public and with other people. I just dropped the two smiling ones I had per Houston's advice, it seems to have given me a bump somewhat.

Quote: (05-31-2012 10:34 AM)rakishness Wrote:  

Quote: (05-29-2012 01:16 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

So should get rid of all my pictures where I'm smiling? Do women prefer the psychopath look? I have pretty sinister mean mug.

You do need to show you can be fun to be around, so drop a couple of pics in the mix that show that side of you.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I don't waste my time with online dating [Image: confused.gif]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (05-31-2012 09:03 AM)houston Wrote:  

Have you tried that? They usually want to talk on the phone once before meeting up.

I was using the fake jock profile, getting numbers and texting from "my friend's phone" because mine was broken. I would then pretend like I'm drunk, start talking shit and Houston would take over his phone so fake guy wouldn't break it in his roid rage. Game on....

Really now?

I haven't talked on the phone with a girl before meeting up with her in over a year... and over 100 dates.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee