rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Basil, is this you?

Basil, is this you?

Quote:Quote:

I talked about how important it is to have the wherewithal to spear a fat mammoth hoe like the one above; however there is another bear necessity for chubby chasing I forgot to mention: physical fitness. You have got to be able to handle the intense weight of a big woman, otherwise you will be squashed like the pancakes she ate for breakfast, period.

[Image: lol.gif]

http://nigelsbiggameblog.wordpress.com/

I think this has more potential than Fat Girl Jihad.

Basil, is this you?

"First, for your safety, the most important exercises are chest exercises, especially bench presses. You’ve got to protect your chest and face from heavy weight or you will suffocate. I can bench 400 pounds no problem, and I do lots of dumbbell flies and pushups regularly. If you’re a smaller guy, forget it. You’ve got to settle for the less chunky, just semi-fatties." [Image: cry.gif]

"Listen, I’m not trying to stroke my ego here; I’m just telling you the truth. I know this is going to hurt some of you, but not all of you reading this are chubby chasing material. Your equipment is designed for petite girls, for smaller game, not hammering down mammoths. Let the whale hunters do their jobs please. Thank you."

Basil, is this you?

I’m not going to lay out my dimensions here in this post, but when I’ve got a fattie bent over, it’s like William Wallace getting ready to attack with his Claymore sword. A mere dagger just won’t slay the beast. It won’t do the trick. I don’t need to explain to you the laws of physics: when you have to drill through multiple exploding layers of flab, you’ve got to drill deep, balls deep. You need maximum penetration, the kind that would impale a “normal sized woman”, that’s why it has to be long.

This is like moma the fattie hunter if you ask me

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Basil, is this you?

Realistically speaking, however, this guy is fooling himself if he thinks that he has mad game because he can bang fatties.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Basil, is this you?

Quote: (05-25-2012 12:50 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I’m not going to lay out my dimensions here in this post, but when I’ve got a fattie bent over, it’s like William Wallace getting ready to attack with his Claymore sword. A mere dagger just won’t slay the beast. It won’t do the trick. I don’t need to explain to you the laws of physics: when you have to drill through multiple exploding layers of flab, you’ve got to drill deep, balls deep. You need maximum penetration, the kind that would impale a “normal sized woman”, that’s why it has to be long.

hehehe, damn you, Samseau...lololololol..on the real I've been trying to steer clear of heavy lizards this year but I have yet to go below 200 pound mark *wicked villain laugh*

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Basil, is this you?

Brother, that calls for a dose of Asian lizards!!!!![Image: banana.gif]

Quote: (05-25-2012 01:11 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote:Liz Slayer King Wrote:

hehehe, damn you, Samseau...lololololol..on the real I've been trying to steer clear of heavy lizards this year but I have yet to go below 200 pound mark *wicked villain laugh*

Basil, is this you?

Quote: (05-25-2012 01:17 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Trust me! I saw some pinays yesterday where I was playing ball and my loins began to roar..something is gonna get hurt real bad this summer!

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Basil, is this you?

I wonder how a bunch of chubsters ( chubby chasing players), would affect fat women. Would they want to loose weight to not have to deal with them? Would they get fatter from all of the ego stroking and high carb semen?

Basil, is this you?

[Image: feel-like-a-sir.jpg]
"These prerequisites are so essential, they are assumed, such as having all the normal characteristics of a human being — obviously you cannot spit game if you’re born without a voice, or you might be at an overwhelming disadvantage if you were born severely disfigured. However, with chubby chasing, there is one prerequisite that is out of the ordinary, and it’s not merely the sexual appetite for obese, fat hogs to fuck. No, the essential prerequisite for hunting big game, for chubby chasing, is a larger caliber bullet: a huge cock of exponentially greater length and width."

Basil, is this you?

Quote: (05-25-2012 01:20 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Trust me! I saw some pinays yesterday where I was playing ball and my loins began to roar..something is gonna get hurt real bad this summer!

Lol pinays. We should ball together sometime XD

Basil, is this you?

Yeah Pinays are fun and cool...where do you play ball Moma?

Basil, is this you?

Quote: (05-25-2012 12:52 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Realistically speaking, however, this guy is fooling himself if he thinks that he has mad game because he can bang fatties.

i think we're all agreed this site is sarcasm at its best, right?

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Basil, is this you?

He keeps improving with each post too. Lol at Daygaming at Walmart and Pizza hut. And his pimping mobile is incredible.

Basil, is this you?

Quote: (05-25-2012 02:49 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

Yeah Pinays are fun and cool...where do you play ball Moma?

In Scarbs on the outdoor courts.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Basil, is this you?

Nigel is a very, very funny guy. Hilarious blog. However, where is all the feminist outrage? Maybe a sleazy chubby chaser like Nigel is exactly what these feminists fat-acceptance freaks want? Nah, I doubt it. Watch, they are going to assail his blog. Hypocrites!

Also, he kind of looks like R Kelly a little.

Basil, is this you?

haha, I'm flattered. No, it's not, but the dude has some choice prose, props to him.

Speaking of fat jihad, the next step was always to organize the mujahideen, and record our preaching to the porcine, complete with video.

I did walk into a clothes shop today with a male friend who's a little chubby. A sea cow employee hobbled over to us, but I refused her entreaties. As she waddled off, I started calling my friend "huuuge" "obese" etc. Paired with the saying you watch your weight when you're in shape to a fattie, we can start building a solid library of troll bait. On the other hand, you might end up landing some big game despite yourself. Nigel, expect some competition.

Basil, is this you?

Oh shit Moma plays ball too?

I cant play that good but damn it's fun. I can jump high enough to touch the net but not dunk.
--
But back on the fat topic this is mad funny. Especially since I still have chubby syndrome.

Nope.

Basil, is this you?

Quote: (05-25-2012 02:42 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Yes, we should, I didn't know you lived in Toronto.

OUR NEW BLOG!

An Ode To Lizards

Basil, is this you?

Quote: (05-26-2012 09:52 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (05-25-2012 02:42 PM)alphaspiraton Wrote:  

Yes, we should, I didn't know you lived in Toronto.

Yup, I'll shoot you a pm later so to not further hijack this thread. And if anyone else is down we can get a good pickup game going. (no pun intended)

Basil, is this you?

Apparently some actual "fat activists" think it's real, and they're posting comments on his blog out of rage. This is too good...

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

[Image: fattitude.gif]