rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Text Critique - Crazy girl?

I've never had such a ridiculous turn of events over text, so I'm just curious if this is my fault or the girl is just a nutcase. I realize #'s mean nothing, and I always go for the SNL but couldn't that night. But I'm always trying to learn, so I welcome any thoughts. Background is met her Saturday, she asked me to take her # when her friend was dragging her away, and texted her Monday night. She starts texting me like crazy, we setup to meet last night. Then these texts follow:

[Image: photo.png] [Image: photo_1.png] [Image: photo_2.png] [Image: photo_3.png]

Some other notes:
- credit to Gmac for the punishment line.
- I never offered dinner, we were to meet for happy hour.
- I have no idea why she flipped out.
- I was already done with her after she changed plans the second time, just was going to ignore her. Which I did and somehow that prompted the sick fuck line which really irked me so I wanted to respond. Sadly I realize that last text by me was probably too apologetic and shouldn't have been sent but I was trying to salvage it. Aesthetically speaking this would have been one of the hottest girls I'd ever gotten with, so I wasn't ready to dismiss like a standard 6 or 7.
- Guess this validates Roosh's point of not trying to be too cheeky over text

So is she a psycho or did I do something wrong?

none of the pictures show

Right click, hit view.

Typical case of hamster gone wild, but really... all chicks are crazy. She realized she was being a bit too forward and since you didn't respond within a certain amount of time she retracted and preemptively ended it with you to save her own sense of pride/ego. Similar to buyer's remorse.

The lesson here is not to end a text on that level. Lock in the date so her mind shifts away from how you might be reacting.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (05-23-2012 09:23 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

Right click, hit view.

Typical case of hamster gone wild, but really... all chicks are crazy. She realized she was being a bit too forward and since you didn't respond within a certain amount of time she retracted and preemptively ended it with you to save her own sense of pride/ego. Similar to buyer's remorse.

The lesson here is not to end a text on that level. Lock in the date so her mind shifts away from how you might be reacting.

The hamster really did go wild there. I just failed to respond and she went nuts.

Here's an update though, go figure. After my text last night she responded this morning with "Ok good, let's do dinner then." So we met up tonight at the bar I always go to, had some apps and drinks and got her back to my place. Tried to push for more but all I got was the makeout, and that took effort. I'll be honest, probably the hottest girl I've gone out with. She's a model and was showing me her photos, shoots, etc. 5'10" super skinny, been in commercials, Entourage and so on.

What's odd is 1) she told me that she's dating someone else though (a surgeon she didn't hesitate to say) but that she likes me better after just 1 date; she also claims that she hasn't slept with him yet. 2) she said she hates texting yet texted me like 25 times in one day.

I just brushed off the dating thing and paid no attention to it. Anything else really that I could do? Also, should I now switch to calling? She made it pretty obvious she hates texts and prefers calls.

It's weird, I've gotten so good with 6s, 7s and the occasional 8 that when I'm now presented with something like a true 8.5 I'm trying hard not to treat her differently. Sometimes I feel like I'm supposed to treat them differently, sometimes not.

Whoa mang. You pulled the plug WAY too fast.

There was nothing wrong with your texting or her response. She just triggered her own asd with her sexy texts (which girls are prone to do) and you needed to manage it better. You don't apologize or try to rationalize your humor that triggers more asd from her because it shows you've got a chink in your armor. E.g. if a girl reacts to you you should a) not care b) act like it's more her problem, not yours c) handle it with chick gloves, e.g. you need to let her know she was being silly but do it in a way that lets her know it's COOL she was acting silly.

If you look at it, you can see she did the same exact thing to you. You said the word "punishment", but SHE was the one that brought up whips, chains, and dominatrix-style roleplaying. Yet she somehow tried to throw the whole thing on you. Your last texts signify you accepting this. Derp

Another option would have been to just ignore the whole part where it got negative, and continue on from where you left off.

"Listen Rihanna. You keep changing plans. I'm taking britany out instead. Stop playing around with your twitter & be there when you say."

I would have responded a bit more to her (you do what, 1 text for every 5 of hers? maybe 1 to 3 would be a bit comforting, yet still alpha), but your convo was great. Hope you get the bang later.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before