rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming At Vegas

Gaming At Vegas

What has been your experience with gaming at Vegas? I usually get to make out with girls at the clubs/bars, but have only been successful once in taking a girl back to her room. In fact, she took me back to her room, but I think she was a little easier than normal. I read the previous threads on this forum and it appears that you guys have more luck gaming OUTSIDE the clubs/bars, can someone elaborate on the logistics? My strategy is usually try to meet them on Friday and exchange numbers to stay in touch over the weekend where both of our groups can hang out/do a table together/pool party, etc.

Gaming At Vegas

Quote: (05-17-2012 11:30 PM)Indyone Wrote:  

What has been your experience with gaming at Vegas? I usually get to make out with girls at the clubs/bars, but have only been successful once in taking a girl back to her room. In fact, she took me back to her room, but I think she was a little easier than normal. I read the previous threads on this forum and it appears that you guys have more luck gaming OUTSIDE the clubs/bars, can someone elaborate on the logistics? My strategy is usually try to meet them on Friday and exchange numbers to stay in touch over the weekend where both of our groups can hang out/do a table together/pool party, etc.

this has Beta written all over it

Gaming At Vegas

Getting a number isn't beta.

But it's not as aggressive as you need to be in Vegas.

My Vegas game: Dress down 24/7 unless you're at a pool party. Approach like crazy, especially dance approach. Establish contacts as mentioned in this thread: http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-12702....=greystone
You do not need to go to XS, Encore, or Marquee, but it doesn't hurt. The hottest clubs attract the hottest girls by far, but your game better be tight, you better have some contacts and cash. A-game to the max. Personally, I'm cool with Lavo or Tao, what I consider 2nd or 3rd tier venues.

My SNLs have all come from dance game. Find a drunk bitch on the floor, work your magic, and bounce around until you find a girl that you click with and who's receptive to you. Pull her to the bar, work some chitchat (use earplugs if necessary) and start working on logistics. Don't worry if she's got a room with friends. It's Vegas. Get her plastered, escalate as much as possible, I'm talking fingering her on the dance floor (discreetly). Get her back to either her place or yours, you can fuck in a closet and it won't matter. I fucked a girl on her bathroom floor once with two of her friends right outside in the room.

I think dance game works best for SNLs because you escalate kino much much faster, and it's Vegas and fits in with the hamster rationalization that she's there to drink, party, dance, and fuck. I've never had a SNL from bar/lounge game but I have gotten numbers that lead to bangs. But you can do that anywhere.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gaming At Vegas

Suit up and be aggressive as fuck. Basically what thedude said works very very well. Last time I pulled from Tao (dancefloor) and Tryst (bar) on back to back nights. I've pulled from Rain (dancefloor), Marquee (dancefloor) and the hidden club at LAX (forgot the name right now, no idea where I met her way too plastered) before too. Girls are there to get fucked, it's really ridiculous. Just keep trying and don't give up. The girl at Marquee I met at 3:30a.m.

To get them back, I tell them let's go gamble, and then I'm "only lucky" at my hotel, and then I got to use the bathroom and the public ones downstairs are dirty. That gets them to my room and I go from there.

My question is how to pull from the pool parties...never done that before. Any ideas thedude or anyone else? That would be nice to add to the list.

Gaming At Vegas

This should probably be in the travel forum... and there are half a dozen threads on Vegas. The search function is your friend newbies...

Vegas Data Sheet
Bar I like in Vegas/Field report
Drunk girls in Las Vegas
Solo in Las Vegas
Favorite Spots in Las Vegas
The Real Scoop on Las Vegas

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Gaming At Vegas

Those are some good threads! I have never tried gaming at a strip club before, but I prefer the girls that are at clubs since they feel a little cleaner (maybe I'm being a bitch). I've always wondered how to break up those female groups at clubs and how to lowered their guards when hitting on them. I usually approach a female group with:

"Hey my best friend over there *points to most innocent/harmless looking guy in group* just broke up with his girlfriend and he's pretty sad, if I bring him over, can you ladies be nice to him?" and it usually works because they don't think I'm hitting on them, but I'm the good friend that's doing me buddy a favor.

Have you guys had luck with pool parties? What's the best story you guys have for night clubs?

Gaming At Vegas

I personally wouldn't open with that, but if you've had success, great. Like I said, usually I dance approach which doesn't even need an opener. If I feel the girl's into it, I'll say something like, "Your drink looks good, lemme get a hit off that." Get her back to the bar at some point and ask where she's staying, that's always the first question I ask. It's technically ambiguous, but it's also very direct. It sets up logistics planning right away, but it could also be disguised as something like, "Oh cool, I've never stayed there, how is it?" Escalate kino 10x than you normally would, go right for the hand around her waist, top of her ass, pull her body close to yours, go for the make out early. In each kino escalation, pull back before she wants you to. Make her crave more. You want to get her to the point where she's turned on and needs to fuck immediately.

You don't need to break up groups in Vegas. You should be at a club that is so packed that you just pick out a girl and start dancing with her. Again, like I mentioned, logistics don't matter as much in Vegas because a lot of girls will go with just about anything as long as you build up enough attraction. Girls are more likely to leave their friends there so don't worry about isolating or anything that you'd normally encounter.

I've never pulled from pool parties but I've only been to 3. I'd say proceed exactly as usual but make sure you're at least in decent shape.

I'm overdue for a Vegas trip...

I've never even been to a strip club in Vegas (I know I know, I hear they're wonderful). But I go to Vegas to pull sluts from clubs. I've never run stripper game.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gaming At Vegas

I'm about to go to Vegas this summer. PM me if you plan on being there in mid-July.

Gaming At Vegas

Very true. Sometimes you don't even need to say anything. A lot of times walking through the dance floor I'll just stop a girl. I've held out my hand before and when they place their hand I drag them to dance. I've eyefucked them until they pass and we both turn around and come back to each other. Go with the flow.

The bigger problem at least for me is not drinking to the point where I have whiskey dick. Or in one case, completely blacking out and only remembering 3 second flashes of insertion and her trying to find her earrings in the morning.

God this makes me miss vegas. Thankfully I have a trip coming in 42 days or so.

Gaming At Vegas

I've read in other threads that dayclub/pool parties could be golden, but even though I live here, didn't give it much thought as I wasn't much into being out in the 95+ degree weather surrounded by bodybuilder types with 8 pack abs. But a friend of mine with hookups at the Palms recently got me into the Palms Pool Ditch Friday/Saturday events, and I must say, holy shit WTF am I doing going out at night. PP is more low key than Wet Republic and Rehab, there are a lot less douchebags there, and not as many meathead steroid types. The quality of the girls are not as stellar, but damn they're mostly wasted and ready to go by 4pm.

Last Saturday for example, we entertained some people from out of town, b-day party for a girl that just turned 21. We're in a mixed group of 4 guys and 2 girls. Saw this girl dancing with a group, smokin hot 8.5, tight body, and the way she moves she HAD to be a stripper. I just went up to her, told her hey, my friend from out of town thinks you're a dancer, and I told him no, all Vegas girls can dance like that. We bet a shot on it. She said no, she's a Mormon from Utah just here for the weekend. (I believed her.. I went to school with some Mormons and they're either pregnant by 18-20 or total freaks or both). So I pulled her outta her group into ours and we got shots. I didn't even have to kino she started it lol. Only issue is I got a moms day dinner at 6:30, and I'll feel bad as hell if I ditch my mom for some chick I just met, DTF or not (was that beta?). I #close her, made plans to meet up at Moon at 10pm. The pool closes at 6, so you can pull, go to their room or yours, and just skip going out at night. Unless you have the stamina for it.

Meanwhile, my friend was just ogling her.. I figured what the hell, she wants dick now, and considering how flaky girls are here, the number I got might not be worth shit. So I just threw her to him, and they both went into the pool. Girl was down to do just about anyone, and she was tugging on my friend's shorts. But the pussy was just trying to come up with all kinds of excuses not to close.. oh I'm done with one night stands (motherfucker you're flying out tomorrow.. what, you want a long distance relationship?).. oh I like our waitress better (she's hot and we actually had plans to meet up with her that night).. and the worst one.. oh I saw her kissing another guy earlier. WTF.

So while he's dropping a ball, another dude swoop in. She was just lying down poolside and my friend ignored her, and I was torn between just going up there and close it or leave so I can make it to the dinner. Other dude lay down next to her, and in less than a minute started making out with her. They left 5 minutes later. Yes it was that easy. I was so pissed at my friend I ditched them that night and did my own thing.

But yeah hit me up if you're in Vegas. I can't guarantee pussy (especially if you're a pussy) but at least you won't have to wait in line at most clubs.

Gaming At Vegas

Just had the best night ever without any sex involved. We were going to a club where I know a few bouncers. There were supposed to be 4 of us, but 2 ran late. So we decided to go in first, and pull 2 girls from the line. The line was over 100 people deep, but a lot of the girls are either in big groups, ugly, fat, or a combination of the 3. I picked 2 of the most decent ones, 6 and an almost 7, and we got walked in.

We hung out on the patio by the stairs, which is the prime spot in this venue. Turns out I made a bad call. The girls were not fun at all. Last night it was open bar for girls until midnite. These 2 girls nursed their vodka cran for almost an hour. And then asked for water. No dancing, very limited conversation despite our best efforts. They're from El Paso, first time and first night in Vegas.. maybe why they were super timid. I told them to go ahead and walk around to check out the rest of the club, but they wanted to stay at that spot.

Anyway, this dude came over and started talking to the girls, while my friend was talking to them. At this point we weren't that interested in the girls and were looking for other options, but we thought it'd be fun to try being on the other side for a change and cockblock this guy. So I just told him, yo bro.. it's cool we got this, they're with us. He said oh that's fine, and started to walk away. He turned around and told the girls, hey if you change your mind, our table is over there.

Then my other friends showed up with a stack of drink tickets, and we moved to the bar. After we got drinks, same dude came back and started talking to the girls again. I just looked at him and said.. bro I thought I told you. He left, came back with a friend, and went straight to the girls. I just thought wow. Since this is probably the only place in town I can get away with stupid shit, I gave my goose soda to my friend and took his crown and coke. My other friend was down with the plan. I walked by the douchebag, me and my friend started arguing, and he shoved me hard. Just so happens I was holding the glass with my left hand, and the shove knocked the drink over and it drenched his suit and pants. The look on his face was just priceless. I quickly slipped into the crowd and my bouncer friend who saw the whole thing just laughed his ass off. Later they told me the guy was freaking out and his friend was trying to help dry his pants with napkins. Never knew AMOGing can be so much fun!

Gaming At Vegas

cool story, bro.

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Gaming At Vegas

Quote: (05-18-2012 11:04 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

This should probably be in the travel forum... and there are half a dozen threads on Vegas. The search function is your friend newbies...

Vegas Data Sheet
Bar I like in Vegas/Field report
Drunk girls in Las Vegas
Solo in Las Vegas
Favorite Spots in Las Vegas
The Real Scoop on Las Vegas

Great info! I'll be in Vegas July 4 weekend for a Salsa dancing convention and a UFC expo and Anderson Silva fight so I will go through this stuff b4 hand.

Gaming At Vegas

Quote:Quote:

Great info! I'll be in Vegas July 4 weekend for a Salsa dancing convention and a UFC expo and Anderson Silva fight so I will go through this stuff b4 hand.

Salsa dancing convention? Sounds like a goldmine. You got extra passes?

Gaming At Vegas

Quote: (05-23-2012 01:07 PM)TTG Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Salsa dancing convention? Sounds like a goldmine. You got extra passes?

Unfortunately not. The only thing I have so far is my room, but there will be pool parties during the day, which is great for meeting chics. Also, the UFC expo and fight will attract a totally different crowd down the street, plus its July 4 so there will be babes in town just trying to party in general with fireworks and all Sin City style. It should be a good time in Vegas. Here is the link on the salsa event: http://www.mysalsacongress.com/las-vegas...s-homepage