rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Hookers in clubs and bars

I have noticed this phenomenon in my travels. Never in my hometown of Toronto, but in Miami, las Vegas and here in the middle east. I am sure in many other places.

Aside from certain tells, I can spot a prostitute in a club most of the time. At times, you may get all the way to your hotel room or condo, and she says ohh by the way it'll be $300. Or says. Im actually "working". The reason it's fresh on my mind is because, my cousin told me that in Miami he and his buddy met two Brazilian girls at Liv the other night and in the club said were massage therapists, but once in the condo that ohhh by the way statement pops its ugly head. They still had sex, paid and had a Good time. But, I feel that misleading men all the way up to the residence if you will, is: dirty, dishonest, misleading, take your pick.

Question to you cats: is there a better tell? Certain question besides asking directly (if you insinuate you may lose her and you are officially creepy).

I don't want to waste my time gaming a whore or chick who likes me for my money only. If I wanted to pay, I would skip all those introductions, drinks and go straight for the sex. Yes we all pay indirectly, but I just don't like to be duped. Dishonesty is a huge pet peeve of mine.

I don't think the hookers would make out with you, would they? Maybe that can be the litmus test.

They would just tell you what they "wanted to do" and tease you to get you excited.

I had a similar experience when I was in Miami for a week about a year ago. Try to recognize the club promoters. If any of the girls know them, there is a good change they are a hooker. Also, the later in the night, the higher percentage of hookers. Its kind of backwards, the clubs I was in most of the normal girls left by midnight or 1am, and as they would leave the hookers would pour in to keep the girl guy ratios the same. If you get to a club early, keep track of the girls you see, these are probably the regular girls, the later ones are more likely hookers. Also, ask where shes from. If she says Vegas or mentions she travels to vegas, shes a hooker.

Quote: (05-04-2012 01:12 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

But, I feel that misleading men all the way up to the residence if you will, is: dirty, dishonest, misleading, take your pick.

So, basically what we do?

[Image: smile.gif]

I think a lot of it is common sense. If she's not normally the type of girl you can swoop, yet she's abnormally interested in u she's a hooker.

Also hookers tend to stay soberish because they're there on business. Party girls are, well, party girls.

PDX, we can mislead all we want, but the lady ain't forking over any cash like men have to.

That guy, good point thanks.

I know roosh had an experience like that I believe was on margarita island Venezuela.

I have noticed this phenomenon in my travels. Never in my hometown of Toronto, but in Miami, las Vegas and here in the middle east. I am sure in many other places.

Aside from certain tells, I can spot a prostitute in a club most of the time. At times, you may get all the way to your hotel room or condo, and she says ohh by the way it'll be $300. Or says. Im actually "working". The reason it's fresh on my mind is because, my cousin told me that in Miami he and his buddy met two Brazilian girls at Liv the other night and in the club said were massage therapists, but once in the condo that ohhh by the way statement pops its ugly head. They still had sex, paid and had a Good time. But, I feel that misleading men all the way up to the residence if you will, is: dirty, dishonest, misleading, take your pick.

Question to you cats: is there a better tell? Certain question besides asking directly (if you insinuate you may lose her and you are officially creepy).

I don't want to waste my time gaming a whore or chick who likes me for my money only. If I wanted to pay, I would skip all those introductions, drinks and go straight for the sex. Yes we all pay indirectly, but I just don't like to be duped. Dishonesty is a huge pet peeve of mine.

It's life, fam. These lizards are dishonest and misleading. Not sure if there is an easy way to tell but as one poster said, if she is really hot and quite quick to leave with you, you should be en guarde.

Not saying you/me/us ain't all that, but in a market full of thirsty males willing to give up an arm and a leg for a peck on the cheek, a lizard will only leave with a man if he is balling out of control (which boils down to money anyway) or if she is really attracted to him (which can happen but let's be real).

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Oh almost forgot, keep an eye if they interact with the bouncers like they know them. Dead giveaway.

I seen 3 hookers at C-lounge last time I was there. TO isn't immune.

How did I know? You these girls had the audcaity to get ready and shit in the washrooms and then after we're waaaay to "nice" they finally settled on a group of betas whom we're buying them drinks and shit and could see where the night was going.

And a lot of girls who "work" yea they hit clubs and shit just like any other group of folks. A big red flag is really how "nice" they are and really if their look is a little "off" I don't go for skanky club chicks but if she looks even the slightest bit "worn" (wrinkles up close, smokes like a chimney stack, packing a small muffin top, fucked up tatts) then I keep my sense heightened. These types of things may sound trivial but unless shes super high-end she won't be flawless, that you of lifestyle will put a chip on her shoulder and wear her down in some spots faster.

Then really at the end of it all if shes so smoking hot and your game is running that smooth and its outside of the quality your used to that is the biggest flag. These girls usually party up in VIP and booths with their friends and other hookers and shit looking for prey so if they are just in the main levels being open to regular kats game... then... well.. you can only blame yourself.

Hookers will fuck tons of dudes for free. They only jump at the chance to gouge money if they feel they can get it from you. Tighten shit up so you ain't looked at as a target.. when my alarms go of I just bail.

If your games 110% tight she will want to get fucked over money she has 2 decisions to make.. money.. or just have a good time. If shes is $$ hungry SHE will eject the situation before you will if she senses this dude ain't gonna cough up no cash like that.

Ha. I was just in Vegas and I was at a nightclub that was open from like 4am-8am.

If hot girls are out that late, there's a pretty good chance they're women of the night. Maybe a slight exception in Vegas, but still.

The last time I was in Vegas I went to an after-hours spot, Drais, and it was full of hookers. Many of the top notch clubs inside the hotels try to keep them out, but I think Drais welcomed them, and the guys working the door probably get slipped a little something for letting them in to work. In fact, there was an actual PIMP there, with his bitches trying to round up clients. It was hilarious.

I think it's definitely a tell if a chick is hanging out alone at a club in the wee hours. Most chicks wouldn't be out solo at that hour. Is she approaches you, and is overly friendly, that's also a tell, because normally women don't do that. If she doesn't appear buzzed or drunk at that hour, that means she was out but didn't drink. That could be another tell. Add all that up, she's probably a hooker.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Drais is such a nasty place IMO, lol.

It was Drais!!! I love this forum.

Quote: (05-04-2012 03:34 PM)kosko Wrote:  

I seen 3 hookers at C-lounge last time I was there. TO isn't immune.

How did I know? You these girls had the audcaity to get ready and shit in the washrooms and then after we're waaaay to "nice" they finally settled on a group of betas whom we're buying them drinks and shit and could see where the night was going.

And a lot of girls who "work" yea they hit clubs and shit just like any other group of folks. A big red flag is really how "nice" they are and really if their look is a little "off" I don't go for skanky club chicks but if she looks even the slightest bit "worn" (wrinkles up close, smokes like a chimney stack, packing a small muffin top, fucked up tatts) then I keep my sense heightened. These types of things may sound trivial but unless shes super high-end she won't be flawless, that you of lifestyle will put a chip on her shoulder and wear her down in some spots faster.

Then really at the end of it all if shes so smoking hot and your game is running that smooth and its outside of the quality your used to that is the biggest flag. These girls usually party up in VIP and booths with their friends and other hookers and shit looking for prey so if they are just in the main levels being open to regular kats game... then... well.. you can only blame yourself.

Hookers will fuck tons of dudes for free. They only jump at the chance to gouge money if they feel they can get it from you. Tighten shit up so you ain't looked at as a target.. when my alarms go of I just bail.

If your games 110% tight she will want to get fucked over money she has 2 decisions to make.. money.. or just have a good time. If shes is $$ hungry SHE will eject the situation before you will if she senses this dude ain't gonna cough up no cash like that.

This is why it's a bad idea to buy girls things. Don't buy them drinks, blow, food, etc. If you break this rule, they will see you as a john. I've had this happen a few times - girl approaches me, or I approach the girl - it doesn't matter. As soon as I realize she's interested I tend to relax too much and act too much like a nice guy. Once that shift happens she becomes a whore and you become a john. One example: I picked up this girl from a bar in Queen West Village - she wasn't a whore. She was some kind of artsy social-justice protester type chick. She was reading a book, trying to ignore all the guys in the bar. I opened her anyway and next thing I know, she's sitting on my lap and we're making out. I bought her a couple of drinks because she was begging me. Then took her to my place as all the regulars in the bar cheered me and stared -this never happens there. Once we got to my place she changed, became angry, and was asking for cash. I kept changing the subject but she kept coming back to it. I fucked her and threw her out without paying anyway. I may have given her a bus token to find her way home, or not, I can't recall. But the sex was bad and the whole incident left me feeling like shit. She stank, by the way. When I told the guys at the bar next time I saw them, they were as shocked as me that something like that could happen. Horrified, even. The stealth PFP was a total surprise but I think I could have avoided it by not buying her any drinks. My point is she was probably DTF even if I hadn't started acting like a john.

P.S. I've seen a hooker at the Thompson Hotel, at the bar downstairs. I would never approach an obvious hooker. But normal-looking women are doing that stealth PFP thing on me. I need to work on preventing that from happening.