rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Valborg

The first of May is a fairly big deal in Sweden. Most of the country takes time to spend time outside with family, having a BBQ and some drinks. Pretty standard stuff.

But in Lund and Uppsalla May 1 is taken to a whole new level. At about 8am people begin pouring into Stadsparken in Lund to get a spot on the grass around the lake and within earshot of the DJ. The one and only focus of this event is drinking. The music is not organized to any sort of festival level, just radio DJ’s blasting off some top 40 drinking music. It is important not to take anything away from the boozing.

By 12 noon the place is barely walkable. Everyone is sitting around, walking around, lining up for the toilets (women) or standing in the bushes pissing (guys and girls) and making out where ever possible. Without painting it as a huge meat market (it is and isn’t) and overhyping the women, I will say it was one of the most fun drinking days I have ever been to.

To understand Sweden a little I have to say that Swedes really want to be more social. They really look up to Americas and their laid back talkative attitude. They are looking forward to having the excuse to push their social confidence to outside their social circle. So on a day like May 1 when the alcohol flows like water there is a real relaxing attitude and people are opening up all over and truly enjoying making small talk. Of course I am not going to bash on the people for this, but some people are so happy to be just shooting the shit that it is sometimes hard to get away from them.

*HYPE ALERT*

I am not sure I have ever seen such a concentration of beautiful women in one place before. There were only a small handful of women there that I would NOT have slept with. I made this judgement before I was drunk. It was staggering to see that many beautiful women crushing beers in the sunshine and smiling and talking and wanting to get to know people. As these things go it was overwhelming to really find a target to isolate for very long. It was VERY easy to meet gorgeous girls, but it was VERY hard to isolate them. Also the potential of being cockblocked by alcohol is VERY high as well. Pretty standard, really.
Due to that amount of people in the park there was a lot of trouble with mobile phone signals. Texts were showing up hours later sometimes.

I was using this move to line up action for later in the day.

ME (after the number): Cool. I will text you now so you will get it before you go to bed.

Her: LOL ok.

Me: Booty call  (show her the text and send it)

Her: Lol

I ended up at one of my regulars as I had no solid leads by 8:30pm and the town was becoming messy. She came and picked me up and took me to her place in Malmo. At 10:45 I got a text back from one girl, and at 12:15 I got another text from another girl. . When the first text buzzed, I cursed myself for jumping the gun. When the second text rolled in I really cursed myself. A man never knows, and I never say no to a sure thing. And the girl I went with does smash like a Swedish puma.

Do not miss this day if you are anywhere within shot of Lund on this day. Of course, a bright sunny day makes the difference, as two years ago it was raining and the parties split up and went indoors.

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Doesn't have to be Lund, any if the uni cities will be crawling with people partying. The weather this year certainly contributed to adding bodies to the mix.

Valborg Lund, Sweden

I heard that only in Uppsala and Lund can you drink anywhere (legally) in public spaces.

Can you verify this?

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Are blonds majority there or more brown haired girls?

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Quote: (05-02-2012 02:30 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I heard that only in Uppsala and Lund can you drink anywhere (legally) in public spaces.

Can you verify this?

No, you can't drink publicly anywhere in the country. Individual cities Do not hold sway over laws. This is however rarely enforced, even less so during holidays and weekends with good weather. The law is mostly there so the police have a pretext to remove disorderlies.

When you were in GBG you might have noticed the the canal running to the north just 50m from your hotel. When the weather permits that stretch is filled with pick-nickers from 2pm on any weekend.
If you want to be extra careful , drink from a cup.

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Bumping this thread. Valborg is coming up fast.

If any of you guys kicking it in northern Europe at the moment have the day free and weather is fine, you would be foolish not to be in Lund or Uppsala on this day.

Not really worth the $1500 ticket to get my ass over there from Canada, but if I was a quick flight away I would be there in a heartbeat.

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Quote: (04-20-2013 11:08 PM)Laner Wrote:  

If any of you guys kicking it in northern Europe at the moment have the day free and weather is fine, you would be foolish not to be in Lund or Uppsala on this day.

Not really worth the $1500 ticket to get my ass over there from Canada, but if I was a quick flight away I would be there in a heartbeat.

I knew this cat who was studying in Upssala, he told me Upssala is easily the easiest city in the world. They had student parties every week and the majority of women were down to fuck. I still haven't been there but im sure this guy wasnt lying.

Valborg Lund, Sweden

Quote: (04-21-2013 02:47 AM)pitt Wrote:  

Quote: (04-20-2013 11:08 PM)Laner Wrote:  

I knew this cat who was studying in Upssala, he told me Upssala is easily the easiest city in the world. They had student parties every week and the majority of women were down to fuck. I still haven't been there but im sure this guy wasnt lying.

sounds really interesting!!