rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Avoiding False Rape Accusations

This is the only thing worse than a girl claiming she's pregnant which I'm very familiar with [Image: dodgy.gif]

Quote: (05-02-2012 01:58 AM)kali Wrote:  

I have quite a few bad stories, the worst was a buddy of mine dated a gold diggin whore, they go out on a 3rd date and she claims rape the next day.
I cant give too many details, lets just say he was well off the bitch was a lawyer and knew what to say to the popo. 3 years later, several hundred thousand in lawyer fees and unbelievable amount of stress the shit still isnt over.

I stay far away from lawyers as much as I can .

I decided to create a thread after reading this horrible story by a fellow player. Has anyone ever been accused of it? What did you do? What can we do to prevent this?

All it takes is a pissed off girl which is very scary [Image: confused.gif] maybe I'm just paranoid, but I have a feeling this will be like the pregnant story I shared last week. It's going to happen eventually because I fuck so many girls. We all know how the system works with females going after males.

My God this sucks...and freaks me out also. That why I am still not completely comfortable with the immediate esculation thing. At least not in the states.

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

I've seen this happen to people. Despite the courts decision, false rape is terrible for all sides.

I had a dream where I got put in prison for false-rape, and i've been paranoid ever since.

My current set-up is 'security camera' based. I've got a hidden camera which is motion-detecting so when I walk into my bedroom with a girl it'll come on auto.

I'm pretty sure if it came to it I could probably get charged with breaking some sort of 'recording without permission' laws, but fuck it. Community service is better than years inside. Plus the police would probably have to drop the cahrges because the girl would clearly be lying. At least that is what I hope.

The above isn't field tested as I've never been accused of rape, but I'm not sure how else to get around it. False rape accusations need to be heavily penalised in the law for it to turn around.

I'm going out with a girl ATM who does the whole 'no means yes' bullshit in the bedroom.

I had to slow down and read the situation the first time. You don't want any fucking accusations.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Always text a next day follow-up. " Last night was amazing. Let's get together again soon, eh? "

Her reply will save your bacon.

I know a guy that recently got 7 years because a slut claimed he roofied her.

They were both bombed when it supposedly occurred.

No proof of any roofie, basically her word against his, although he did text "Sorry about last night" the following morning. That's pretty much what fucked him.

So, definitely don't say that. Like said above text something like "You were amazing last night. Let's do it again soon."

btw-This guy was a bar owner with an apartment in the back. Got mass quantities of ass.

Not something I ever thought I would share but I was accused in my mid 20's. Here is a story of what it's like to be accused by a woman of the heinous crime of rape.

In 2000 I came out of a club with two friends in the UK. There were no buses home to my town or taxis available. Leaning on her car in the car park was a blonde girl,mid 30's. I went over and said if you give us a lift home we'll pay you twenty pounds. Sure she says,jump in. So at about 2:30 am we set off. Halfway the girls says she needs petrol and so we go to a petrol station fill up and she suggests buying beers. Cool. So we set off to my place and the girl is up for coming in to party a little. Whatever,I just wanted my bed as I had work the next morning.

We get in and sit in my lounge drinking and I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke at 7 and notice the girl and one of my mates is gone the other one was asleep on the floor. I went into my bedroom to find the girl and my mate ( let's call him John ) awake in my bed. "Jump in" the girl said with a smile. Well I didn't need a second invitation,so I jumped in and me and after some banter John and I spit roasted her,it was my first time doing that and it was all good fun,quite comical really. All this time my other mate was asleep downstairs. After we banged her we were lying on the bed just chatting and she said something along the lines of "if I'd said no you'd have raped me anyway wouldn't you!". Laughing I said "oh yes of course,would have set you on fire too no doubt",just banter,she was laughing,I never thought any more of it. Anyway at 8 ish I asked her for a lift to work and she said ok. So my two mates walked home and the girl dropped me off at work,we swapped numbers although I never intended to call her and said goodbye. I had a big smile on my face,laughing at what had been a funny morning spit roasting a girl with a mate. Thought no more of it.

A few days later I went to work and as I walked into the office two guys in suits walked up to me and said "are you .... ....?" I said I was and they said "..... ...... we are arresting you for the kidnap, false imprisonment and rape of .... ...." The only words I could utter were "bloody hell,fair enough". I have no idea why I said that but I was in shock,too shocked to protest my innocence. I was handcuffed in front of all my colleagues,getting a lot of filthy looks in the process and led to a car where upon I was driven to a police station. Fuck.

I'd never been arrested but I was not a total mess because I believed that it would all be cleared up that it was a mistake and I'd be released,I mean the truth always comes out right? Anyway,my shoe laces were taken off me,my belt,and I was led to a cell. I was offered a solicitor and he came in to see me. The worst thing was that he asked for my parent's number so he could inform my mother. That's when it hit me for the first time the magnitude of the situation,I just thought of my mum getting that call.

Then the interviews began,I was led into a room with two CID policeman and interviewed with my solicitor present. Basically they said I and my two mates had kidnapped a girl outside of a club,forced her to drive us to my home and then the three of us had raped her throughout the night and morning. WHAT THE FUCK! As shocking as it was to hear this totally unfounded accusation I realised she had made her first mistake: she'd accused all three of us. Whilst I felt especially sorry for my mate who had been asleep and never touched her I knew that that was going to be a great help because none of his DNA would be on her,how would she explain that?! Selfishly I also was relieved that I was not alone in this,that my mates were in it too,that sounds harsh but you need support at that time and although I never saw my mates in the cells ( we were separate ) knowing they were in there refuting the bullshit too helped me cope mentally with the pressure of it all. I told the police the exact truth,not skipping anything,telling them that it was bullshit and that whilst I'd banged her with my mate it was 100% consensual,in fact she had instigated it. I told them that my other mate never touched her and that they would 100% not find his DNA which would prove she was lying. I asked them why if I'd raped her would I ask her to take me to my workplace - hardly trying to hide my identity! Why would I give my 'rape victim' my number???! They ignored this though and continued to accuse me as though trying to get me to admit it.

Later in the day they came to my cell and told me they were taking me to the doctor for a DNA sample. They handcuffed me and led me down the street to a nearby doctor's surgery. I had to sit handcuffed amongst regular people waiting to see their doctor. I asked the policeman if they could place a coat over my cuffs to hide them. They did this. I was eventually led into the doctor's room. It was a female doctor and she asked me to lie on the bed as she was going to insert something into my urethra to take a DNA sample. At this point I started crying ( was that beta? ),I felt like I was being raped. I started telling the doctor that I was innocent,that she was not touching the penis of a rapist. I don't know why it was important to tell her that,I just felt like a scumbag despite having done nothing wrong and needed someone to know the truth. It was pretty fucked up.

I was led back to the station and interviewed again,again I repeated the truth,again they accused me of kidnap and rape. On the second evening after another interview I was officially charged with the crimes and bailed. I waited in the pub next door for my mates to be released. An hour later they came out and we just sat there in the pub unsure what to say. At one point I said to them "did we rape her,we didn't did we?" I had to ask because after 48 hours of being told you're a rapist,that you did this despicable crime you start to lose sense of reality,you start to question your own memory,it's a strange feeling of unease. The best thing was that we were in it together so even if everyone thought we were guilty there would always be two other guys in the world who knew the truth of what happened.

We all went to our own places. I went home to find my apartment had been ransacked by the police,cupboard drawers pulled out,bed overturned,private papers ransacked,it was like I'd been burgled. I phoned my mum and the first thing she asked was "did you do it?". That hurt but I found it was the first thing all my friends asked,you'd get the old "you can tell me,did you do it?". I used to get angry that they had to ask but I would probably ask someone in the same situation. I went back to work a day later and my boss met me at the door "I can't have you here working with women it's not fair for them". Cunt. He wanted to move me to another office where I'd be on my own,I told him to stick his job up his ass and walked out. A few days later our story was front page news of our county newspaper,name,street address but no photo fortunately. It's hard when you know your postman,neighbours,friends,friend's relatives all know and many have already judged you. I was placed on a curfew which meant I could not be out of the house after 7 or 8,I forget which. I started of adhering to it and then thought fuck it and used to go out clubbing,I needed to go out to let of steam from the constant,unending thoughts that live in your head. From the moment you wake to the moment you sleep you can't escape the thoughts about your possible future.

A few court appearances later ( sorting out bail conditions, receiving a Crown Court trial date etc. ) we received out trial date. I spoke to my barrister who was a woman and sought re-assurance and discussed our defence,trying to find a motive for the girl's claims. It turned out that the accuser was engaged and my barrister thought the motive was that she was scared that her BF would find out what she did and dump her and hence she made up the rape claim. I'll never know the exact reason though. I read the witness statements: the manager of the petrol station said that she'd looked terrified when he saw her that night. The fucker was making it up since the girl never got out of the car so how could he have seen. Also there was CCTV from our petrol stop which showed myself and my two mates get out of the car to pay and buy beer whilst the girl stayed in the car. Our defence would ask 'why the fuck if she had been kidnapped did she not just drive off at that point?' The whole case was a farce but it was going to be decided by a jury of men and women.

Two days before the court date I began to crack,where as up to that point it had seemed unreal,like a strange Kafkaesque dream as I began preparing my suit,booking my hotel in the town where the case was to be held it became real and I saw how I could soon be spending 15 years in prison for something I never did. I had an idea to run away,get on a boat to France and hide out in Russia somewhere. I was bricking it. The day before my trial I said goodbye to my mother ( I didn't want her at the trial ) and set off to face it. The next day suited and booted I headed to the court to find my two friends and co-accused waiting. We were taken to the cells and then led up into the court by the guards where it all started. The jury were there and I scanned their faces trying to see who would be a rational person who would hear the evidence and come to a decision and who had already seen three men in court charged with a disgusting crime and decided 'GUILTY'.

Now then our statements were read out by the prosecution,police interviews and then the prosecution called it's first witness: the 'victim'. I had not seen her since that morning 6 months previous. She did not look at us. She entered the dock and told her barrister about how we had kidnapped her,forced her to drive to my house,repeatedly raped her. But thank fuck she had not rehearsed her lies. She was saying that only two people had raped her and the one who did not was me! A selfish thought of "at least I'll be ok now" entered my mind. I glanced at my mates next to me and we grinned,she'd fucked up big time. Our barristers cross examined her and questioned her as to why before three of us had been accused but now only two? She stumbled a bit but put it down to the trauma. She cried,damn fine actress too. I studied the jury's faces. The men looked at her with sympathy but it was the women surprisingly who had looks a little more unsympathetic. My barrister asked why if she had been kidnapped did she not drive off when us three men got out of the car at the petrol station,it was her opportunity. She came up with some transparent bollox. Other prosecution witnesses were called the following day,her boss who said she'd come to work that morning in a terrible state,the petrol station attendant who said she looked terrified. My barrister asked him how he knew if he never saw her face,he mumbled some bullshit reply about 'I sensed it',twat. On the morning of the fourth day my barrister came up to me when I arrived at court and said "we think this will be thrown out today,the judge can't allow it to go on because if you're found guilty there will have to be a re-trial because of all the false evidence". I wanted to kiss her. My co-accused arrived and I shared the news,we hugged it out but until it was official we didn't want to get our hopes up.

We were led into court again with the jury there waiting. The judge spoke and explained that due to the unreliable testimony of the accuser which had not matched her original statements that she had no option but to throw the case out before it could be put to a jury. We were free to go. It was the greatest feeling ever,months of stress,fear,anger evaporated. We got smashed that night.

Post trial: My two co-accused never really recovered from the experience mentally. One left the area forever because he felt people were judging him and the stigma of being accused as a rapist,lost contact with everyone and the other became a born again Christian and went off to Africa to do missionary work for a couple of years. You'd think we'd be really close friends for life because of our shared experience but the reality is we are not in contact,not sure why. I went to China to teach English had a blast over there and never really gave the episode much thought after that.

Now years later the residue of the experience lives on within me in terms of not trusting English women,hence I travel a lot for my bangs. When I bang an English girl in a ONS I spend the next few days worrying that she might accuse me of raping her. The thing is people will give you the benefit of the doubt once but if you're accused twice you're fucked. I know the chances of it happening again are small but I have a fear that it could. I never saw the girl again,have no idea why she did it. I don't hate her,I'm just thankful that she wasn't a very good liar or I could be writing this from prison,would not of had the amazing experiences I've had since the time it happened.

So the question was how to avoid these allegations from happening: I have no idea. If someone wants to accuse you then you just have to hope that the truth will prevail eventually. Rape is a vile crime and the problem with false allegations is that it makes it harder to catch the real rapists out there. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there sitting in cells for crimes they never committed. Be careful.

Damn, Vorkuta, that's some intense shit right there. Haven't given this too much thought before, but now I'm sitting here, pretty paranoid about my next approach.

Vorkuta, thanks for sharing. That's terrifying. Interesting to see how people handle this differently, glad you were able to move on and keep living the playboy life.

Interesting that the men of the jury were the ones who seemed more sympathetic to the false accuser than the women. Maybe the women, being more socially savvy, could smell the bullshit.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Greek guys have been falsely accused for raping english girls on islands many times in the past and been obliged to pay sums of money to remove the accusations.After that they generally avoid too positive for one night stand english girls.

Quote: (05-02-2012 11:10 AM)Vorkuta Wrote:  

Not something I ever thought I would share but I was accused in my mid 20's. Here is a story of what it's like to be accused by a woman of the heinous crime of rape.

In 2000 I came out of a club with two friends in the UK. There were no buses home to my town or taxis available. Leaning on her car in the car park was a blonde girl,mid 30's. I went over and said if you give us a lift home we'll pay you twenty pounds. Sure she says,jump in. So at about 2:30 am we set off. Halfway the girls says she needs petrol and so we go to a petrol station fill up and she suggests buying beers. Cool. So we set off to my place and the girl is up for coming in to party a little. Whatever,I just wanted my bed as I had work the next morning.

We get in and sit in my lounge drinking and I fell asleep on the sofa. I woke at 7 and notice the girl and one of my mates is gone the other one was asleep on the floor. I went into my bedroom to find the girl and my mate ( let's call him John ) awake in my bed. "Jump in" the girl said with a smile. Well I didn't need a second invitation,so I jumped in and me and after some banter John and I spit roasted her,it was my first time doing that and it was all good fun,quite comical really. All this time my other mate was asleep downstairs. After we banged her we were lying on the bed just chatting and she said something along the lines of "if I'd said no you'd have raped me anyway wouldn't you!". Laughing I said "oh yes of course,would have set you on fire too no doubt",just banter,she was laughing,I never thought any more of it. Anyway at 8 ish I asked her for a lift to work and she said ok. So my two mates walked home and the girl dropped me off at work,we swapped numbers although I never intended to call her and said goodbye. I had a big smile on my face,laughing at what had been a funny morning spit roasting a girl with a mate. Thought no more of it.

A few days later I went to work and as I walked into the office two guys in suits walked up to me and said "are you .... ....?" I said I was and they said "..... ...... we are arresting you for the kidnap, false imprisonment and rape of .... ...." The only words I could utter were "bloody hell,fair enough". I have no idea why I said that but I was in shock,too shocked to protest my innocence. I was handcuffed in front of all my colleagues,getting a lot of filthy looks in the process and led to a car where upon I was driven to a police station. Fuck.

I'd never been arrested but I was not a total mess because I believed that it would all be cleared up that it was a mistake and I'd be released,I mean the truth always comes out right? Anyway,my shoe laces were taken off me,my belt,and I was led to a cell. I was offered a solicitor and he came in to see me. The worst thing was that he asked for my parent's number so he could inform my mother. That's when it hit me for the first time the magnitude of the situation,I just thought of my mum getting that call.

Then the interviews began,I was led into a room with two CID policeman and interviewed with my solicitor present. Basically they said I and my two mates had kidnapped a girl outside of a club,forced her to drive us to my home and then the three of us had raped her throughout the night and morning. WHAT THE FUCK! As shocking as it was to hear this totally unfounded accusation I realised she had made her first mistake: she'd accused all three of us. Whilst I felt especially sorry for my mate who had been asleep and never touched her I knew that that was going to be a great help because none of his DNA would be on her,how would she explain that?! Selfishly I also was relieved that I was not alone in this,that my mates were in it too,that sounds harsh but you need support at that time and although I never saw my mates in the cells ( we were separate ) knowing they were in there refuting the bullshit too helped me cope mentally with the pressure of it all. I told the police the exact truth,not skipping anything,telling them that it was bullshit and that whilst I'd banged her with my mate it was 100% consensual,in fact she had instigated it. I told them that my other mate never touched her and that they would 100% not find his DNA which would prove she was lying. I asked them why if I'd raped her would I ask her to take me to my workplace - hardly trying to hide my identity! Why would I give my 'rape victim' my number???! They ignored this though and continued to accuse me as though trying to get me to admit it.

Later in the day they came to my cell and told me they were taking me to the doctor for a DNA sample. They handcuffed me and led me down the street to a nearby doctor's surgery. I had to sit handcuffed amongst regular people waiting to see their doctor. I asked the policeman if they could place a coat over my cuffs to hide them. They did this. I was eventually led into the doctor's room. It was a female doctor and she asked me to lie on the bed as she was going to insert something into my urethra to take a DNA sample. At this point I started crying ( was that beta? ),I felt like I was being raped. I started telling the doctor that I was innocent,that she was not touching the penis of a rapist. I don't know why it was important to tell her that,I just felt like a scumbag despite having done nothing wrong and needed someone to know the truth. It was pretty fucked up.

I was led back to the station and interviewed again,again I repeated the truth,again they accused me of kidnap and rape. On the second evening after another interview I was officially charged with the crimes and bailed. I waited in the pub next door for my mates to be released. An hour later they came out and we just sat there in the pub unsure what to say. At one point I said to them "did we rape her,we didn't did we?" I had to ask because after 48 hours of being told you're a rapist,that you did this despicable crime you start to lose sense of reality,you start to question your own memory,it's a strange feeling of unease. The best thing was that we were in it together so even if everyone thought we were guilty there would always be two other guys in the world who knew the truth of what happened.

We all went to our own places. I went home to find my apartment had been ransacked by the police,cupboard drawers pulled out,bed overturned,private papers ransacked,it was like I'd been burgled. I phoned my mum and the first thing she asked was "did you do it?". That hurt but I found it was the first thing all my friends asked,you'd get the old "you can tell me,did you do it?". I used to get angry that they had to ask but I would probably ask someone in the same situation. I went back to work a day later and my boss met me at the door "I can't have you here working with women it's not fair for them". Cunt. He wanted to move me to another office where I'd be on my own,I told him to stick his job up his ass and walked out. A few days later our story was front page news of our county newspaper,name,street address but no photo fortunately. It's hard when you know your postman,neighbours,friends,friend's relatives all know and many have already judged you. I was placed on a curfew which meant I could not be out of the house after 7 or 8,I forget which. I started of adhering to it and then thought fuck it and used to go out clubbing,I needed to go out to let of steam from the constant,unending thoughts that live in your head. From the moment you wake to the moment you sleep you can't escape the thoughts about your possible future.

A few court appearances later ( sorting out bail conditions, receiving a Crown Court trial date etc. ) we received out trial date. I spoke to my barrister who was a woman and sought re-assurance and discussed our defence,trying to find a motive for the girl's claims. It turned out that the accuser was engaged and my barrister thought the motive was that she was scared that her BF would find out what she did and dump her and hence she made up the rape claim. I'll never know the exact reason though. I read the witness statements: the manager of the petrol station said that she'd looked terrified when he saw her that night. The fucker was making it up since the girl never got out of the car so how could he have seen. Also there was CCTV from our petrol stop which showed myself and my two mates get out of the car to pay and buy beer whilst the girl stayed in the car. Our defence would ask 'why the fuck if she had been kidnapped did she not just drive off at that point?' The whole case was a farce but it was going to be decided by a jury of men and women.

Two days before the court date I began to crack,where as up to that point it had seemed unreal,like a strange Kafkaesque dream as I began preparing my suit,booking my hotel in the town where the case was to be held it became real and I saw how I could soon be spending 15 years in prison for something I never did. I had an idea to run away,get on a boat to France and hide out in Russia somewhere. I was bricking it. The day before my trial I said goodbye to my mother ( I didn't want her at the trial ) and set off to face it. The next day suited and booted I headed to the court to find my two friends and co-accused waiting. We were taken to the cells and then led up into the court by the guards where it all started. The jury were there and I scanned their faces trying to see who would be a rational person who would hear the evidence and come to a decision and who had already seen three men in court charged with a disgusting crime and decided 'GUILTY'.

Now then our statements were read out by the prosecution,police interviews and then the prosecution called it's first witness: the 'victim'. I had not seen her since that morning 6 months previous. She did not look at us. She entered the dock and told her barrister about how we had kidnapped her,forced her to drive to my house,repeatedly raped her. But thank fuck she had not rehearsed her lies. She was saying that only two people had raped her and the one who did not was me! A selfish thought of "at least I'll be ok now" entered my mind. I glanced at my mates next to me and we grinned,she'd fucked up big time. Our barristers cross examined her and questioned her as to why before three of us had been accused but now only two? She stumbled a bit but put it down to the trauma. She cried,damn fine actress too. I studied the jury's faces. The men looked at her with sympathy but it was the women surprisingly who had looks a little more unsympathetic. My barrister asked why if she had been kidnapped did she not drive off when us three men got out of the car at the petrol station,it was her opportunity. She came up with some transparent bollox. Other prosecution witnesses were called the following day,her boss who said she'd come to work that morning in a terrible state,the petrol station attendant who said she looked terrified. My barrister asked him how he knew if he never saw her face,he mumbled some bullshit reply about 'I sensed it',twat. On the morning of the fourth day my barrister came up to me when I arrived at court and said "we think this will be thrown out today,the judge can't allow it to go on because if you're found guilty there will have to be a re-trial because of all the false evidence". I wanted to kiss her. My co-accused arrived and I shared the news,we hugged it out but until it was official we didn't want to get our hopes up.

We were led into court again with the jury there waiting. The judge spoke and explained that due to the unreliable testimony of the accuser which had not matched her original statements that she had no option but to throw the case out before it could be put to a jury. We were free to go. It was the greatest feeling ever,months of stress,fear,anger evaporated. We got smashed that night.

Post trial: My two co-accused never really recovered from the experience mentally. One left the area forever because he felt people were judging him and the stigma of being accused as a rapist,lost contact with everyone and the other became a born again Christian and went off to Africa to do missionary work for a couple of years. You'd think we'd be really close friends for life because of our shared experience but the reality is we are not in contact,not sure why. I went to China to teach English had a blast over there and never really gave the episode much thought after that.

Now years later the residue of the experience lives on within me in terms of not trusting English women,hence I travel a lot for my bangs. When I bang an English girl in a ONS I spend the next few days worrying that she might accuse me of raping her. The thing is people will give you the benefit of the doubt once but if you're accused twice you're fucked. I know the chances of it happening again are small but I have a fear that it could. I never saw the girl again,have no idea why she did it. I don't hate her,I'm just thankful that she wasn't a very good liar or I could be writing this from prison,would not of had the amazing experiences I've had since the time it happened.

So the question was how to avoid these allegations from happening: I have no idea. If someone wants to accuse you then you just have to hope that the truth will prevail eventually. Rape is a vile crime and the problem with false allegations is that it makes it harder to catch the real rapists out there. I'm sure there are plenty of guys out there sitting in cells for crimes they never committed. Be careful.

"I never saw the girl again,have no idea why she did it. I don't hate her,I'm just thankful that she.."

Man, if there ever was a reason to loathe someone, this is it.

I'll hate her, and the system that allows these incidents to happen, for you

The outcome of this would NOT fly with me.

Vorkuta, jesus man, thankyou for sharing. Sounds like a fucking ordeal.

If you dont mind, I'd like to ask you a question - Was there anything about her that rang any alarm bells when you were with her, before you had sex? Like, anything shifty in her vibe or off about her personality that triggered a gut feeling or intuition that she might be trouble or mentally unstable?

Up until now I've kind of convinced myself that there is always a warning sign and if you are aware and screen carefully, you can avoid psycho girls who would do something like this. It's fucking scary to think that that might not be the case though.

Vorkuta that's terrifying man. What's even more terrifying is the power women have and how dangerous (Vorkuta's story proves it) rape accusations, even blatantly false ones, are

Mike CF has dropped some serious knowledge on this subject. I need to have a look through the archives to see if I can find what he wrote. But it was along the lines of ensuring you're seen out public with a girl smiling, happy etc and texting her to say you enjoyed the evening together...Although not sure about Vortuka's case.

Damn dude, that's some heavy shit. Thanks for sharing that with us. It goes to show how fucked up our countries are. You're guilty until proven innocent in a rape charge. He was handcuffed and taken to prison, his house turned over, his reputation in tatters - all over the word of some bitch. Then you have the white-knighters like the petrol station attendant saying he saw her terrified, when he never saw her face? Cunts.

Goddamn it Vorkuta, I shuddered while reading your story. Such a thing has never happened to me, thank gods. These cases are outrageous! I strongly condemn rape and think it's an awful thing to happen to anyone... so it's no wonder that I am doubly furious at the thought of these bitches abusing the system for their own gain, and all the people who enable that to happen. It's a slap in the face both to the innocently accused men whose lives are inevitably ruined and to the women who really have been raped.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Fuck Vorkuta, thanks for sharing your story, as scary as it is.

Man, reading that made me so fucking angry at how unfairly some men's lives are ruined by fucking lying women.

Here are some tips that seem useful:

http://dangerandplay.wordpress.com/2011/...rape-case/

Damn Vorkuta, sorry you had to go through that shit.

Even with a not guilty verdict, people will automatically look at you differently. I would also bet that chick actually got herself believing she was raped to deal with her actions. Women can make themselves believe some crazy stuff.

what an awful story-sorry man.

The suggestions at the linked blog are good ones

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron

It's scary how well some women could make this stick if they could actually lie properly..

Quote: (05-02-2012 05:00 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

I had a dream where I got put in prison for false-rape, and i've been paranoid ever since.

My current set-up is 'security camera' based. I've got a hidden camera which is motion-detecting so when I walk into my bedroom with a girl it'll come on auto.

Can you do a data sheet on your setup? Probably better to start a whole new thread on it. Would be much appreciated by the entire forum.

Quote: (05-02-2012 09:56 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Can you do a data sheet on your setup? Probably better to start a whole new thread on it. Would be much appreciated by the entire forum.
Ali did this stuff for the Gubment. We should have a thread about this. Plus it's free porn.

Quote: (05-02-2012 09:56 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Sounds a little drastic, but after reading that story I guess its necessary.