rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Stop blaming these whores!

Greetings, Comrades, and thank you all for the warm welcome back into the "temple".

Before I start, I want to say that this forum, serves two purposes in my opinion. One, is rehabilitation, the other, edification. These two things enable us all to harness the power and intestinal fortitude to deal with these whores properly on a daily basis.

We should all be patient with the "newbs", who come seeking knowledge, yet, are bamboozled by these whores, or , by their own thoughts. To those who challenge the positions of the well-seasoned veterans, at some point we can only wish these poor bastards well in their traverse, all the while, we maintain a position of no surrender. They too, shall learn to "stop blaming these whores", and rather, look in the mirror. Moving forward......

Science seeks to confirm, yet logic and experience is a testament. Every time I forget the latter, a hot rod jabs the liver.

I had gotten rid of all the whores shortly after the New Year, and decided to start anew . I went thru withdrawals and had symptoms similar to that of someone suffering from "DT's". I figured, I'm getting older, want to settle down, therefore, I needed a new strategy. I would be nicer, kinder, no lies, and adhere to some of the principles of "chivalry".

The first whore(1 of 3), was a bit too old for me , but, I liked her disposition. She wasn't too bright(a plus for me),no kids , and, was quite attractive,so, off we started. Great dates , great times, yet, there was this one thing she would do that had my radar on alert. She would get very quiet for days , and , when I pressed for information, it came out sparingly. She blamed work, (I, thought she was fucking around). I didn't want to press to hard since we were never "official". I felt very comfortable with this whore, so I opened up my life to her.. I need to see how this works. One day , she invites me over for drinks. As we drove, she asked me had I ever listen to the "secret"...I respond,"ummm heard of it, it's ok". "I listen to it everyday before I go into work", she says to me.[Image: dodgy.gif] Well, we got in, get hammered, then, we had great sex. As I am laying there(she's passed out), I could hear the forum gods asking " How well do you know this whore , Puss. She knows you well, quid pro quo, check her out". Well, that was it for me. I needed to investigate. First stop, the purse. Checked ID, ...ooops , two different first names, two different addresses,same last name(defcon1). Hit the medicine cabinet (anti -depressant, bi- polar meds...defcon2).. Totally misgauged this whore. Anyhoo, needless to say, the next day, I change everything from email, phone number, etc. Don't blame the whore, blame yourself.

The second whore, was a bit younger, and much better eye candy. The drawback was that she was a bit smarter than the first whore, and, she had a crumb snatcher. Hmmm, ...maybe I could learn to like the crumb snatcher, or, she could think of a more creative way , like drowning it. I wanted to see what sort of a man I had become, so I opted to try to work it out with her and the crumb snatcher, and not make any such suggestions.[Image: dodgy.gif] Thru the process of time, a certain question kept coming up and the intervals were getting shorter and shorter as to when it would be asked. "Where exactly do you work and what do you do again"? Errr, As I have stated 3 million times, I work in several labs doing market analysis for target markets, which may include, but not limited to; sound , video, and music. She replies, " what does all of that mean"? "It's ok, I'll just ask my sister, she works for the IRS".[Image: angry.gif]. The gods whisper again..."this is a vindictive bitch , Puss, she will sue you soon enough for something". Don't blame the whore, blame yourself.

The third whore, was "special". This was was even younger than the aforementioned whores, but the sweet spot was, that she was dumb, hot, and very kind to me. She wasn't dumb as in retarded, but, she would relate real well with my niece who just graduated high school. I met her at a clothing store and I remember when she got her first big commission check (247.00), she was quite excited about the event. To be fair, she was also an hourly employee , but let's not go there. This might just be the ticket huh? We dated, I made her laugh, the skin was right, the nails were done, so, I accepted the fawn. She explained to me that she didn't want to have sex too soon and if I was ok with that. Actually, I was because I am kind of old fashion with such things. She then thru me a curve, which thru me off. She said that it didn't mean that we couldn't do other things until we got to know one another better. I accepted the terms with the assurance that pussy will be forthcoming at some point. I really liked her a lot and wanted to see how this new business she spoke of worked. Fellas, I am not one who cares for head, but never in my life have I had my dick sucked this way. The throat jobs she gave me made me suck my own thumb and curl up with a blanket like a baby does in a crib. Real bad table manners this bitch had. Suck, gag, swallow, sometimes spit...just messy. I became very fond of the thing. I believe that this is the reason Mark Anthony lost his mind when he went to war with Rome, after he met Cleopatra. It had to be the throat. I started doing "unpusscrook" like things . Don't ask, 'cause I'm not telling. No pussy, yet you suck me clean? This is interesting. Another thing I notice, she was controlled by her family a lot. I could hear them asking her questions while we were talking and this was a dead give away that she had no control over her life. I pressed on, hoping for the best. Weeks after, she went away on a trip with her aunt, older sister, and brother -in law, and then there was silence. Someone had given her an ultimatum. Outside influence had seeped in. In each case, I concluded that I had been at fault for not paying attention, and, not positioning myself based upon clear cut signs. This can only happen when you decide to tell them/show them what buttons to push, yet , yourself have not figured such buttons, even more so, pushed those buttons. Who would have thought that they are masters at hiding the buttons when you bare it all? Never let your guard down , or , forget the teachings of the old masters. After all, you are dealing with a hamster. For the record , a gang of bitches will pay for this dearly.

Great post. Reminds me of this quote "Can you trust a dog alone with a steak? You can't hate a dog for doing what's in it's nature. You can't trust a dog. But you can trust a dog to be a dog."

It is so much easier to blame the women for acting like the ones in your post, but that is not the case one must realize what they did wrong in either chosing the girl or keeping her around. Sure you can't see every warning sign, but there are red flags.

Whore treachery.

I know you're not blaming the whores themselves for it, but it's difficult when you have what society would deem to be "honorable intentions" (in this case establishing something real with a bitch) and you subsequently get shit on.

So what's the solution? Are you just going to have to keep a better look out next time or keep your hopes down..

Another thing. You mentioned that with the first bitch you "opened up your life to her." How was that, do you think that may have been a mistake in hindsight? That seems to be the mortal sin of game. It's impossible to be real with whores if you want to maintain the upper hand.

No, you can't blame women for being who and what they are. Over a period of time, bit by bit, they give you clues as to who they are at the core. It can be a small act, or a simple statement that provides the clue. You were and are attuned to the signs of issues. It's all a matter of when we as men decide to act once we have the information. Sometimes you've made an investment, and bailing the moment something negative reveals itself means you take a loss. As men, we don't want to do that. So you hang in a little longer to get the pussy, or whatever it is that makes you feel that you're walking away with something to show for your time and effort, or whatever it is you've invested. These tricks are always playing us for something - it's just a matter of it being something small, or something major. But they're always playing an angle. We have to try to stay a step ahead. For the payoff, sometimes we have to go in and see what's there, then decide if we're going to move forward.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Fuck it. I'm going to continue to blame these whores.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Yeah, I wouldn't blame my girlfriend if she ran into Brad Pitt and had sex with him, but I wouldn't stick around after that either. Some things aren't worth being pissed off about.

On another note, it's a good idea to read Roissy's blog in moderation. I binged and read practically dozens of blog posts today in my state of sickened lethargy and feel like crawling in a hole or marrying a sexbot or something. Not a good idea to take in too much of his well distilled writing at once, though I love the way he conveys his points. He's ten times the writer Tucker Max is, with half the mindless self promotion.

Quote: (04-30-2012 09:45 PM)rozayINTL Wrote:  

Whore treachery.

I know you're not blaming the whores themselves for it, but it's difficult when you have what society would deem to be "honorable intentions" (in this case establishing something real with a bitch) and you subsequently get shit on.

So what's the solution? Are you just going to have to keep a better look out next time or keep your hopes down..

Another thing. You mentioned that with the first bitch you "opened up your life to her." How was that, do you think that may have been a mistake in hindsight? That seems to be the mortal sin of game. It's impossible to be real with whores if you want to maintain the upper hand.

There's a clear and distinct difference when looking for someone to fuck, or, someone to become your mate. Let's not confuse the two , for they are wholly separate, Of course I could be happy fucking 5 women a month. I could have just as easily used the same tactics I have been using all of my life to bamboozle these whores into thinking whatever I chose to make them think. What good would that do? If a man feels as though a mate , the mother of his children, is just a fuck , then this same man knows nothing of nature itself. The blaming whores subject, is to merely point out that at some point when you do decide, or feel the need to seek another path in life, (that day will come for all of us) there is no substitute for honesty, regardless of how much of a "player" you are. Would you be dishonest with your friend? What friend values a lying mother-fucking friend? If I love my friend, it is because I value his friendship because of trust , honesty, character, and so forth. Conversely, each whore will have their own thoughts in regards to honesty, and so is the nature of life, and the consequences therein . Does that mean I should not be honest? If I can't be honest, then I can't love, and love is the greatest gift you can give or receive. If there is anything greater than that, you should point me in that direction. It's not that these things can't make a man happy, but, these are not the height of happiness for every man. Some of us have done tons of fucking and are financially stable, yet, we feel that there is something else to do but just that. To another, it will always be that. Reason for yourself as to why a certain whore makes you feel one way, yet, another makes you feel another way. If it's just sex, then one has chosen to turn off the most ancient of emotions. It will always be there ,and, it is but a choice. Whether one chooses to act upon it, is left up to the author of his own fate. Judge it for yourself.

OP--you plot revenge against those who have done nothing to you personally? So it's OK with you if a "whore" deliberately gives you some kind of clap as revenge against some guy you don't even know. Hell, while you're at it , hijack an airliner and kill some one because you don't like the Saudi Royal Family.

There's no restriction to the innocent people you can take your revenge on according to this bizarre, addle-headed "morality."

Do you think your insistence on referring to all women as whores--as well as being factually incorrect, maybe indicates a wee bit of problems with how you deal with women.

I know these things happen, but to actively help keep things that way--"What a wonderful world."

and since you're on this depraved moral level, do you seriously think you are ready to deserve the love of a woman who apparently
is functioning at a higher level of compassion than yourself?

The absurd accepted presumption here is all women are automatically guilty of everything, while men are innocent, well-meaning victims.

Try this on for size: She was too good for you, her family knew it and told her because she's too trusting to realize who you are, and
she was wise enough to listen. You lost. It happens to me all the time.

Try to respond with something other than the most tasteless, classless hatred. You'll feel better.And the chick with the IRS relative- she may not have been threatening you. She may just think her sister understands job categories better than her.

Anyway, paranoids are some of the most impossible people to change, so I don't expect you to even think of this as helpful. I'm just one of " them"; those that don't understand your superiority and resulting extra moral rights.

Mr Crook, I see where you are going. To quote Samseau, who is on the right track, although I am not sure he has much experience with LTRs, we must be in perpetual game mode with our lizards, whether we marry them or not.
That means that in the pursuit of marriage or LTR, we must be on constant game alert.

Regarding your third iguana and her family influences in her decisions, game her family. Anytime I enter a relationship, I have always been introduced to the family. I have gamed families of different cultures from different variants of blacks, whites and Asians.
In every instance, they have liked me. Once you have gamed the family, then they will allow your lizard to make decisions that promote you two growing together.
When I say game her family, I don't mean it in a deceptive fashion (for all the lurking betas about to misconstrue). However, we know lizards are very much social entities. If you game a lizard who is in a group of friends, in a social setting such as a club etc (ESPECIALLY if she is young, if her friends think you are rubbish and dusty, it's hardly likely you will get your leg over her.

So, for family oriented lizards, you must put in work on the family and charm them.

Again, I come from a culture where they marry for life (like penguins) and divorce is a shaming and forbidden thing.
However, lizards are lizards (to the core nature) with some social modifications allowed for cultural influences.

I have asked a few choice male family members how it lasts and what they do to sustain these eternal marriages.

One of my fam members, who is able to vocalise these methods in an academic sense, has illustrated that game continues even in marriage.

First of all, the vetting must be on to select the right team member. If your lizard cannot dribble, pass or shoot at an acceptable percentage, then there is no point drafting her.

If she doesn't understand the game and that you are both working for a championship, you don't have the time to groom her.
How can you teach a 35 year old how to pull off a Euro step if they have never gone under a training system in their life?

So, you are right in that, we can no longer blame the lizards and that the magic of it is that we have always been the drivers.

Stay mobile and realise your value on a global scene, fellow men.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

every other city i go, every othher video, no matter where i go...

i see the same hoes.

i should actually add some content too, i guess. its on us, as men, to filter women according to our criteria. there is no absoluteRight or Wrong, just what we do and do not accept.

think of it this way: women react biologically to certain masculine features; height, broad shouilders, strong jaw line, aloof behaviour, etc. Men react to others; favorable wasit hip ratio, high cheek bones, big ol' titties, etc.

those are largely without our control. just because a woman finds you attractive, or vice versa, does not absolve you of responsibility if you ultimately select a poor quality woman. its on YOU to do your 'research' by asking the right questions, listening more than you speak, and to make decisions once you have your info.

Quote: (05-01-2012 09:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

Mr Crook, I see where you are going. To quote Samseau, who is on the right track, although I am not sure he has much experience with LTRs, we must be in perpetual game mode with our lizards, whether we marry them or not.
That means that in the pursuit of marriage or LTR, we must be on constant game alert.

Regarding your third iguana and her family influences in her decisions, game her family. Anytime I enter a relationship, I have always been introduced to the family. I have gamed families of different cultures from different variants of blacks, whites and Asians.
In every instance, they have liked me. Once you have gamed the family, then they will allow your lizard to make decisions that promote you two growing together.
When I say game her family, I don't mean it in a deceptive fashion (for all the lurking betas about to misconstrue). However, we know lizards are very much social entities. If you game a lizard who is in a group of friends, in a social setting such as a club etc (ESPECIALLY if she is young, if her friends think you are rubbish and dusty, it's hardly likely you will get your leg over her.

So, for family oriented lizards, you must put in work on the family and charm them.

Again, I come from a culture where they marry for life (like penguins) and divorce is a shaming and forbidden thing.
However, lizards are lizards (to the core nature) with some social modifications allowed for cultural influences.

I have asked a few choice male family members how it lasts and what they do to sustain these eternal marriages.

One of my fam members, who is able to vocalise these methods in an academic sense, has illustrated that game continues even in marriage.

First of all, the vetting must be on to select the right team member. If your lizard cannot dribble, pass or shoot at an acceptable percentage, then there is no point drafting her.

If she doesn't understand the game and that you are both working for a championship, you don't have the time to groom her.
How can you teach a 35 year old how to pull off a Euro step if they have never gone under a training system in their life?

So, you are right in that, we can no longer blame the lizards and that the magic of it is that we have always been the drivers.

The first point you made is the point that I think gets lost. Yes, this forum largely advocates not LTRing chicks, or marrying them. But there are guys here that have already been down that road, and others that will arrive there at some point. Game is relevant in all forms of relationships with women. Maintaining control and your dignity in all dealings with these tricks.

As to your second point, yes, endearing yourself to family is also of utmost importance when you're taking things to the next level with a woman. However, when a woman is still under the CONTROL of her family, as opposed to being truly independent while still remaining close to them, is a different issue. If you're in an exclusive relationship with a woman that still is largely under the influence of her family, you too are under her family's control also, because your relationship with her is influenced by her family. It's wise to limit deep involvement with women like that.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (05-01-2012 07:47 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

OP--you plot revenge against those who have done nothing to you personally? So it's OK with you if a "whore" deliberately gives you some kind of clap as revenge against some guy you don't even know. Hell, while you're at it , hijack an airliner and kill some one because you don't like the Saudi Royal Family.

There's no restriction to the innocent people you can take your revenge on according to this bizarre, addle-headed "morality."

Do you think your insistence on referring to all women as whores--as well as being factually incorrect, maybe indicates a wee bit of problems with how you deal with women.

I know these things happen, but to actively help keep things that way--"What a wonderful world."

and since you're on this depraved moral level, do you seriously think you are ready to deserve the love of a woman who apparently
is functioning at a higher level of compassion than yourself?

The absurd accepted presumption here is all women are automatically guilty of everything, while men are innocent, well-meaning victims.

Try this on for size: She was too good for you, her family knew it and told her because she's too trusting to realize who you are, and
she was wise enough to listen. You lost. It happens to me all the time.

Try to respond with something other than the most tasteless, classless hatred. You'll feel better.And the chick with the IRS relative- she may not have been threatening you. She may just think her sister understands job categories better than her.

Anyway, paranoids are some of the most impossible people to change, so I don't expect you to even think of this as helpful. I'm just one of " them"; those that don't understand your superiority and resulting extra moral rights.

If you are that caught up in a word such as "whore" or the usage or context therein, you are not only ancient, but you are in fact caught up in the most trivial of matters. It's a word, used to inject humor, so get over it. You want to define how or why I use the word as if you are the great arbitrator of word usage? Get over yourself. Why don't you read my response to "rozayINTL, to get the main point . You must have been waiting months for an opportunity to give a speech predicated on that word"whore".... You sure as hell don't want me dissecting your post. You wouldn't be able to handle it. You are quite feeble in so many ways, and I would rather be peaceful ,but if you keep this up, I don't mind punishing you with your own words, daily.

Quote: (05-01-2012 09:11 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I knew both you and Tim , would get it. Some do, some dont. This was so not about fucking or gaming a whore. It was a test to verify what I understood, but needed to see if it was still this way majority of the time.