rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Solid game for a short guy?

What's a solid game plan for a short guy? I'm 5'4 on a good day. I've banged 10 girls and I'm late 20's. I'm former military and I'm still in excellent shape at 135lbs. I can deadlift 300 and do 30 pullups for reference. I also make decent money at $50k. I get all my clothes tailored to fit so I don't swim in clothes.

I can make women smile and laugh, but I have trouble closing the deal. I know height shouldn't be a factor, but it is. I know if I was 6'3 I could bag 10x the girls I get now with my attitude and body. Most of the girls I've banged have taken a liking to me and they make the initial phone contact after exchanges. So they would have banged me unless I messed it up. My latest girls have actually gotten respect from friends cause they were actually hot.
  • Is there an ideal plan for short guys?
  • Are there certain mannerisms i should follow or ways to act?
  • Is there an ideal way to hug girls since they are all my height or slightly taller (especially with heels)? Most girls aren't used to someone my size so initial huge are frequently slightly awkward.
  • Kiss hell/goodbye when height is a factor?

This should be moved to the newbie forum.

I'm "short" at 5'8" but a guy I regularly wing with in NYC is your height and he plugs away non-stop. He's got a tight physique (no homo), a fantastic haircut (gay barber salon), dresses really well and plays the numbers game more than anything.

Everyone has their lacking point that they over-focus on which kills confidence. Yes, taller guys do get more IOIs than us short guys, but it still shouldn't matter if your game is tight.

One gal I was seeing LTR was 5'11" and crazy tall in heels and I never really had an issue with her kissing me goodbye -- do it on stairs if need be.

Be careful being TOO cocky, you'll get labeled with a Napoleon Complex by the shit-testers.

Quote: (04-29-2012 01:57 PM)ABDada Wrote:  

I'm "short" at 5'8" but a guy I regularly wing with in NYC is your height and he plugs away non-stop. He's got a tight physique (no homo), a fantastic haircut (gay barber salon), dresses really well and plays the numbers game more than anything.

Everyone has their lacking point that they over-focus on which kills confidence. Yes, taller guys do get more IOIs than us short guys, but it still shouldn't matter if your game is tight.

One gal I was seeing LTR was 5'11" and crazy tall in heels and I never really had an issue with her kissing me goodbye -- do it on stairs if need be.

Be careful being TOO cocky, you'll get labeled with a Napoleon Complex by the shit-testers.

I wouln't say I'm self-conscious about my height. I'm trying to optimize my game with my height. Example, when I'm hugging girls they bend over with their body away from me and lean in. There has to be a better way to work around this.

There are tons of threads exactly on this topic and a bunch of others on related topics (like using lifts or dressing a shorter body). Use the search feature. Examples:

http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-2834.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-4196.html
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-11928.html

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter