rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

#whatshouldwecallme

#whatshouldwecallme

http://whatshouldwecallme.tumblr.com/

I've seen links to this site all over the place so I decided to check it out. Its targeted to university level girls and is pretty much a distillation of their banal, innane, and vapid existences. Most of the images are about stupid shit/boys when they're drunk, eating junk food + feeling guilty, and their self esteem most using clips from reality tv.

Some of these are painful to watch/read, but I think in browsing the site gives good insight into what exactly is (is not?) going on inside the minds of younger girls. Check it out for a laugh or whatever.

#whatshouldwecallme

Quote:Quote:

I've seen links to this site all over the place so I decided to check it out. Its targeted to university level girls and is pretty much a distillation of their banal, innane, and vapid existences. Most of the images are about stupid shit/boys when they're drunk, eating junk food + feeling guilty, and their self esteem most using clips from reality tv.

This made me laugh because you have not only just described that blog, but also the entirety of Tumblr.

In regards to that actual blog, I find it quite funny because at least 70% of the .gifs used are of men, when the post is apparently trying to demonstrate a 'feminine' attribute.

#whatshouldwecallme

I think I just lost 20 IQ points after seeing that page. Wtf

#whatshouldwecallme

The most offensive part of that page was that it wasn't funny.

#whatshouldwecallme

Quote: (04-29-2012 06:54 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

The most offensive part of that page was that it wasn't funny.

aka. you can tell it was written by girls haha

#whatshouldwecallme

50% are dumb, like "I ate too much food, lolz". But some of them are actually funny IMO. The first page is kinda weak, but just as an example the cat scrambling around on the bed when the "delivery food is ready".