rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Reflections on Social Circle Game

As summer rolls in, I number closed 6 girls this week from one of my social circle venues. Most are 20 - 22, one might be late 20s. They're all solid hotties, maybe one 7 and the rest of are 8+'s.

In one case, I number-closed a hotter girl in front of another girl I had just number-closed. DHV, for sure.

Was it this easy? Yes and No. It was easy b/c as I wrote in previous posts, the state of the Western male is in abysmal decline. Subtract the fat guys and ugly guys. Subtract the nerds with no social skills. Very few fit decent-looking guys left. Subtract the betas, and there is practically no one left. It's that sad, yet that easy. One girl I number-closed right in front of a guy she was hanging out with. It was hypergamy at its finest.

You think these guys will become your future competition, but most of them won't. A lot of the young college saps will be 40 something chumps, and a lot of the 20 year old nerds will be 40 year old virgins or stuck with some fat chick. Their patterns are hardened.

Why wasn't it easy? Social circle game requires investment of time and careful prospect management. Things have to be done in a certain way, and they have to be done in a way that seems unplanned, but is very deliberate. It is very hard for me to explain. Also, you're dealing with the beautiful girls who have their own higher level of bullshit.

What do you mean by social circle? Did you join a club or class or organization to meet them or do you have friends in common?

where do you live?

i give my fellow guys a bit of credit. they make not ever pull off a daygame approach but in a classy bar, which is where i go and the girls i'm interested in hang out, the average guy is well dressed, in shape, somewhat charismatic and socially savvy.

On some dudes the tail swings the dog, so to speak. It's not a good idea to underestimate the competition.

I'm on the West Coast - USA.

I define social circle as any environment where you have common acquaintances and/or friends. Places where you may meet these people again. This is opposed to night game, where you don't have to see these folks again. If you're talking about re-visiting the same joints and seeing the same people, then it can become a different type of social circle game at a night venue.

Underestimating the competition. I observe what I see. If I observe differently in the future, I'll adjust accordingly.

Quote: (04-28-2012 12:31 AM)pikachufanboy Wrote:  

where do you live?

i give my fellow guys a bit of credit. they make not ever pull off a daygame approach but in a classy bar, which is where i go and the girls i'm interested in hang out, the average guy is well dressed, in shape, somewhat charismatic and socially savvy.

+1. Despite all this talk of the "feminization of men," I still see a lot of respectable competition at bars. There is no shortage of fit, sociable men in SoCal. Don't believe what chicks say about there being "no good men," that's just their excuse for being single despite a surfeit of attractive men, all while getting habitually humped and dumped and remaining single.

SoCal is like its own bubble, for men and women. An anomaly if you will.

Just step up to the Bay Area. There's a lot more nerds and feminized men. Make a trip out of Kali, and you'll see what I'm talking about.

I'm not saying all the guys in the U.S. are pussies, nor am I saying that all guys in the U.S. are fat/unfit or unsociable or just plain. I am saying that most guys in the U.S. fall into one of those categories though.