rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This is truly a Effed up way to die.

Testicular crushing leads to death.

http://chinanews24.net/2012/04/woman-kil...g-dispute/

"Feminism is a trade union for ugly women"- Peregrine

Damn.

Bitch literally 'broke his balls'.

Let's take a moment of silence for this man and his shattered nuts. This fate is like having all of the SAW films traps put together into one ball-crushing monstrosity.

This shit is like jig-saw's end-game.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

This is like a Mortal Kombat finishing move. That's terrible.

Here's a working link. Click on the Huffington Link at the bottom.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Quote:Quote:

In a land where physical labor is still the norm for women, argueing with a woman is not something I think I would do. Women KNOW a mans weak spot and are not above using them against them.

First comment on that article.

That is everyone told; Don't any of you travelling playas dare argue with a woman, she might testicle-squeeze you to death.

Figures that she didn't pull that move until after her male relative were already beating the shit out of him.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Already seeing this article make the rounds on Facebook with people laughing and joking about it. So far I've responded with this:

"OMG HILARIOUS!
http://dalje.com/en-world/girl-dies-afte...tion/57864"

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Stop posting stuff like this, it makes me want to go around knocking women out. [Image: angry.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-27-2012 01:32 PM)teh_skeeze Wrote:  

Figures that she didn't pull that move until after her male relative were already beating the shit out of him.

Yeah, that's a big part of the story.

White Knighting Kills

Yes, even for your sister or wife. If my sister called me up for this, I'd say, "The fuck? You crazy? Your problem, not mine." For something as dumb as fighting over a parking spot, I (hopefully) won't do it for myself, and I sure as hell won't do it for a woman so that she can put me in the firing line while she sits safely off to the side.

Notice how the article said nothing about law enforcements giving her or her white knights proper punishment.

I grab my balls in memorial of this poor man.

Nope.