rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Kesha Pees in Street, Tweets About It

This is promising.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/art...treet.html

She looks like a 40-year-old tranny. And those upper arms, damn. Partying has not been kind to her body. Hard to believe she's 25.

[Image: i8oym.jpg]

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

She's going to look exactly like Hulk Hogan's wife... but 20 years sooner..

[Image: hogan_hogan2_320.jpg]

Cool. Everything we all hate about American women in one thread.

She's classy deep down but you only live once and she's a woman and it is her body and she is free to dowhatever she wants with it and she is just being a girl and having some fun and when the time comes she'll disappear off into the sunset with a dashing tall dark and handsome man who loves her for who she is despite all the things she has done in her past

Wake up in the morning feelin like Pee Diddy.

Ke$ha is so fucking awesome :V

Nope.

You know, she doesn't care what we think.
In a way she is a female alpha - she does whatever she wants wherever she wants.
We can call her ugly, but it doesn't matter, I'm sure she chooses when and how she wants to fuck without trouble.
Also, she has gotten lots of free publicity from that photo, which has to be worth at least low 6 figures to her in terms of increased sales, etc.

Quote: (04-26-2012 12:33 PM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

In a way she is a female alpha - she does whatever she wants wherever she wants.
We can call her ugly, but it doesn't matter, I'm sure she chooses when and how she wants to fuck without trouble.
Also, she has gotten lots of free publicity from that photo, which has to be worth at least low 6 figures to her in terms of increased sales, etc.

This could be. But I cant help but think that most attention whores do it out of weakness, not strength.

My guess is that despite her fame and fortune she knows deep down that she is nothing but a trailer trash whore, that she feels/knows that that she is not good enough to get what she has gotten on talent/ability so she has to resort to these things in order to get people to notice/like her.

But then again, I maybe reading too deeply in between the lines of the Art of Seduction.

At least she didn't take a shit in a bathroom sink.

Kesha has never given me a boner.

Damn. Always thought she was kinda hot in her music vid Tik Tok. That was released in 2009, since which she's aged 'bout 15 years.

Quote: (04-26-2012 04:18 AM)Soma Wrote:  

She looks like a 40-year-old tranny. And those upper arms, damn. Partying has not been kind to her body. Hard to believe she's 25.

[Image: i8oym.jpg]

Everyone:

See the effects of Oxycontin, Cocaine, and too much Booze.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

If she didn't care, she wouldn't have tweeted it. Someone else would've likely taken it and it would've went viral.

Quote: (08-18-2016 12:05 PM)dicknixon72 Wrote:  
...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (04-26-2012 09:20 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

If she didn't care, she wouldn't have tweeted it. Someone else would've likely taken it and it would've went viral.

In my experience with people who have significant wealth, they tend to view most other people as lesser humans and/or pawns to be manipulated, used, and discarded as neccessary for their benefit.
The attention might amuse her, but she could give a shit about any of the millions who have seen the picture, and fuelled both her ego and her bank account. She comes out ahead. Clever girl.

I've always wanted to fuck her tho. Not even on some I think shes hot shit... more so on some I think shes a gutter skank and I want to spin her around my my tip like a drill.

[Image: kesha-pretty-4.jpg]

....ummm [Image: confused.gif] wait....

[Image: ke_ha_17c95u4-17c95u9.jpg?x=350&q=80&n=1...kqbss96w--]

[Image: huh.gif]

Quote: (04-26-2012 12:58 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Quote: (04-26-2012 12:33 PM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

This could be. But I cant help but think that most attention whores do it out of weakness, not strength.

It's likely a bit of both. Think about someone like Lady Gaga, has a legitimately good voice and a few successful albums under her belt. She does outrageous shit, because she can. And, because it's part of her image.

Kesha is some broad with one catchy song and not much talent. I'm pretty sure that she relies pretty heavily on auto tune, so it's not like she's got some long lucrative career ahead of her. All she can do is to try to hold on to the spotlight and stay relevant for as long as she can and hope to make as much cash as she can in the 15 minutes that she has.

Now remembering a conversation I had with a friend who witnessed a Ke$ha concert at my uni, the bitch really asked for cocaine before she performed.

This bitch is mad crazy.

Nope.

You'd think there's a race to the bottom with female pop stars going on.

I'd hit it for my celebrity notch.

Everything else about her just screams train wreck though. No sane guy would stick around except maybe for the money.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Any chic that spells her name with a dollar sign you know is a fucking idiot.

Quote:Quote:

In my experience with people who have significant wealth, they tend to view most other people as lesser humans and/or pawns to be manipulated, used, and discarded as neccessary for their benefit.

I doubt Ke$ha is wealthy. Recording artists don't make much from sales, most of that goes back to the label to recoup advance $, studio time, etc. More info here

The attention might amuse her, but she could give a shit about any of the millions who have seen the picture, and fuelled both her ego and her bank account. She comes out ahead. Clever girl.

Yes it did fuel her ego, it sounds like you agree with you me lol. She was baiting the public for a reaction, she needed to people to feel something i.e. disgust, laughter, whatever. Have you heard her LP? It's not like she can attract fans with her singing ability.

...and nothing quite surprises me anymore. If I looked out my showroom window and saw a fully-nude woman force-fucking an alligator with a strap-on while snorting xanex on the roof of her rental car with her three children locked inside with the windows rolled up, I wouldn't be entirely amazed.

Quote: (04-27-2012 10:29 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

I doubt Ke$ha is wealthy. Recording artists don't make much from sales, most of that goes back to the label to recoup advance $, studio time, etc. More info here

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest...net-worth/

$8.5 million is "wealthy" in my books. Keep in mind she made that all off one album.

Quote: (04-27-2012 11:31 PM)P Dog Wrote:  

Quote: (04-27-2012 10:29 PM)Goldin Boy Wrote:  

http://www.celebritynetworth.com/richest...net-worth/

$8.5 million is "wealthy" in my books. Keep in mind she made that all off one album.

$8.5 million, when? 2009? She only has 1 LP and an EP. If she lives like a millionaire she could have much less in 2012. Having millions doesn't magically make people good with money(most NFL player are nearly bankrupt within 2 yrs of retirement).

There is no, recording artist in the last 10 yrs that's made 8 millie off of album sales alone. Your article makes no mention of the source(s) of her revenue, it's throws a number and give a 2 yr old bio. Around 97% of album revenue go to the label's coffers so it's not from that.

While that pertains to my secondary, tangential point she still needs people to notice her, regardless of her gross annual income.

Nowadays artists make a bulk of their income from performances

She probably has professional management in place, accountant, advisor, lawyers, etc.
She could have addittional income from numerous sources beyond album sales.
She also is probably doing something more interesting than reading this message board right now.