rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh 5 the video game

Roosh 5 the video game

I think Roosh is worthy of a video game.

How it would work....You could add your own versions....

Start out in parents basement in DC and gain points/credits to buy flights and other things that help your success by pulling tail.

Can't pull you have to hit up the brothel and lose points etc.

When books are released you get more points to keep moving also but you have to make it and pull enough in that country to make the book happen.

I have more ideas...

Good idea? Does anyone here have the skills to do this? PC based XX rated

Roosh 5 the video game

I'd definitely make it a 2-D fighter game. Old-school, 80s or 90s looking. Trolls are the common adversaries, but short-haired feminists, fat slobs, and swarms of cockblockers are the boss fights.

OR, even better:

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Roosh 5 the video game

First level boss: BigBootyLuvr

Tips: Avoid meltdown. Stay rational while dodging hateful anti-hirstute diatribes.

Reward at end of level one: Apple bottom Colombiana.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Roosh 5 the video game

lose points be being a beta white knight

Roosh 5 the video game

Great idea! Don't remember the Leisure Suit Larry games?

http://archive.org/details/012198

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Roosh 5 the video game

Showing my age here but when I was a kid i bought a video adventure game for my TRS-80 and I was expecting some graphics but it was all words like........

You entered a door and there's a dragon and a sword against the wall or some shit and you had to type a response of what to do. It really sucked but the nerd kids loved it.

Roosh 5 the video game

Leisure Suit Larry is making a comeback.

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1451...come-again

That game is the first thing that came to mind when I saw this thread.

Roosh 5 the video game

I think the best format might be a fighting game. Either one where you fight different adversaries--with different specialties--in stages, a-la Yie-Ar Kung Fu. Another option is like Street Fighter, where you can pick Roosh 5 in addition to other characters.

Some possible characters: White Knight (an actual white knight); Fattie (a mean-looking fat chick); Bouncer (cockblocking bar bouncer).

Roosh 5 the video game

Roosh fights off Ipanema cockblo-kers:
[Image: rion2.jpg]

Then returns to hostel w/ flag and 10,000 bonus points for new Zara tropical weight suit, necessary upgrade to launch assault on Leblon chicks.
[Image: 15.jpg]

Roosh 5 the video game

Mortal Kombat version:

Roosh 5 the video game

Tuth I can't see your plug ins. I like the fighting game. I had one for playstation but don't remember what it's called. My idea was a real game with sex and all that though. Russian mobsters, Icelandic gov trying to extradite you, face control at clubs the whole deal.

Roosh 5 the video game

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:01 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Tuth I can't see your plug ins. I like the fighting game. I had one for playstation but don't remember what it's called. My idea was a real game with sex and all that though. Russian mobsters, Icelandic gov trying to extradite you, face control at clubs the whole deal.

What plug-ins? The embedded videos? They seem to be coming through fine. I'll make sure the links are clean.

Roosh 5 the video game

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:03 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:01 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

What plug-ins? The embedded videos? They seem to be coming through fine. I'll make sure the links are clean.
It just says missing plug in. Yesterday the same on one of your posts.

Roosh 5 the video game

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:05 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

That seems like something on your side. What browser are you using, player, Netscape?

Roosh 5 the video game

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:07 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 11:05 AM)el mechanico Wrote:  

That seems like something on your side. What browser are you using, player, Netscape?
I'm on a modified commodore 64k

Roosh 5 the video game

The game could have cut scenes that sort of look like this:

Roosh 5 the video game

Leisure Suit Larry was brilliant, although at times its syntax frustrated me... but really really nice game. There is almost zero chance of it being recreated because some government agency would instantly ban it due to "heavy sexism".

p.s. notice that the full title of Leisure Suit Larry was "LEISURE SUIT LARRY IN THE LAND OF THE LOUNGE LIZARDS" :rofl:

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Roosh 5 the video game

This flash game already exists online. It's called "Jake's Booty Call" and has been around and refined for many years now.

hxxp://rompgame.com/

You can play the free episodes to get a taste of what its like (i.e. Mardi Gras).

Roosh 5 the video game

Can't wait for Leisure Suit Larry to come back. It's already fully funded on Kickstarter.

As for a Roosh game, you could have dialogue and you'd have to spot shit tests and respond accordingly.

The more player points you have, the better the responses available to you, the more clues you'd get about what would work on a particular girl.

The seduction process could work like the persuasion system in the last Deus Ex game, where you have to use a different approach depending on personality type (the game classifies people as Alpha, Beta or Omega), personality traits (confidence, rationality, perceptiveness, etc.) and psychological profile (what motivates them, how they see the world):

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Roosh 5 the video game

I like the idea of a troll at every level that you'd have to defeat, all leading up to the final confrontation with the Indian Race Troll at the end of the game.

Roosh 5 the video game

Leisure Suit Larry!!!! [Image: pimp.gif] My brother is 8 years older than me, and I remember him getting that game when I was a kid, he was all secretive about it at first, but I eventually got him to explain the game to me. That shit doesn't get any more classic. That would be funny if Roosh dressed up at Leisure Suit Larry for Halloween one year.

Anyone play romp.com back in the early 2000's? I was a big fan of it as a freshman in college, basically you're "Jake" a twenty-something pot loving SoCal bro, who's aim every episode is to get laid. You get a variety of options to choose from on your quest to get laid.

This site still has a few free games to play:

http://rompgame.com/

Roosh 5 the video game

[Image: lol.gif]

In the club when the girl doesn't speak your language ("Alert: Language mismatch!") you have to keep pushing buttons to dance with her. If you get tired before attraction is built, she walks away.

If you unlock secret level you get one free "Rape with no legal consequences" to use on any girl.

Roosh 5 the video game

It has to be a standing arcade game.

When you 'creep out' a girl, a door opens where the quarters are deposited, and a foot in a stiletto heel kicks you in the nuts.

Also, there have to be gangs of roving dykes that gang up on you and cut your balls off.

If you drink too many bottles of beer, a fat swamp-donkey appears and leads you off screen.

Roosh 5 the video game

guys, don't forget the most important Gadget & Accessoire for the WII version:

http://cdn.dutchcowboys.nl/images/upload...l-babe.jpg

[Image: idea.gif]

"Fart, and if you must, fart often. But always fart without apology. Fart for freedom, fart for liberty, and fart proudly" (Ben Franklin)

Roosh 5 the video game

Quote: (04-25-2012 10:57 AM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Mortal Kombat version:

OMG, i just had tears in my eyes from laughing when i saw this. Instant classic.

I haven't laughed so much since Afro ninja

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.