rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Which Girl First-Name Have You Banged the Most?

I was thinking back through some exploits and realized that I've fucked more girls named Michelle than any other name. That's not at all surprising since it's a pretty common name.

Can you guys think of a name that has made a greater showing in your rosters? It'd be interesting to see if there's a name that we, collectively, have banged more than any other. We'll name a RVF Dick Champ™ when the thread dies down.

EDITED: ABDada just made me realize that I forgot about two Michelles, making that one the leader. [Image: lol.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Tossup between Lisa and Jill I'd guess.

I don't remember all of their names....

Lisa is common as fuck around here and likely the same nationwide.

Jill not terribly common but seemingly common for redheads and I like redheads almost as much as blondes.

I can't remember most of their names anymore, but if I did I wouldn't reveal it here.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

ashleys... hands down

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin señoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Quote: (04-25-2012 12:05 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

I can't remember most of their names anymore, but if I did I wouldn't reveal it here.

Well, I think with the combination of your blog that might make things a little sticky. I hesitated myself, but I think a first name is pretty innocuous--especially given how common they are.

I can remember having runs on them. A few years ago it was Cindy, a few before it was Kathy and right now I've plowed quite a few Mellissas.
I banged three black girls named Tonya in the past couple years. I had a run on Candys and Barbies in high school and a couple Christines in the past couple weeks. About 4 Lisas in the last month or so...My brain is going to melt

I've been with three Russian girls and they were all named Julia.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Michelle.

In fact, the only attractive Michelles I've met that I haven't slept with were wives of guys I liked. If I meet a Michelle and she's attractive, it just seems to naturally happen.

Three girls named Jessica.

I hit lizards all across the board so they have exotic different names, none of them are common...

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Jessica. Really common name in Canada.

I'm all over the place too, but one thing I notice is that Tiffanys are always banging hot, Marias are always kinda shy and nice, and Sarahs are huge sluts. My own experience...

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

The only repeat names I have are Laura and Beth.

Am I the only one who has forgotten more names than I remember? And I don't have some crazy high notch count either, we're talking somewhere around 50.

Laura. I have banged girls from no less than 4 countries named Laura. Paola/Paula would probably come in second. Surprisingly enough, Alejandra comes up with reasonable frequency.

I have a lot of cultural diversity and plenty of WASP girls with gender neutral names that should be surnames, so no name is stacked high for me.

In honour of this thread I just went through my phone and purged numbers. Disregarding those saved as "Some slut", "singer girl", "Girl walmart", "old slut" - the name Megan wins!

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Every guy I dated had a religious name... I dated around 7 Rafael (not bangs, casual dates ).
João = John
Aairan = Aaron (Aarão, a Jewish guy)
Marcos
and the like.

Deixa que essa fase é passageira, amanhã será melhor você vai ver a cidade inteira seu samba saber de cor!

Ashley and Mellisa. I had three Mellisa in rotation 2 years ago.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Now that I think about it, I don't remember the names of most of my notches. The two names that stick out in my head for the most are Jessica and Meagan.

One time I had a threesome with a Jessica and a Meagan.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

The names are all over the place because they are mainly girls from USA where there is tremendous variety of names. I guess “unknown/forgotten” would be number one, but since I can’t use that, here is my best shot at it:

Kim is the winner! Seems like every girl I ever met with the name Kim was horny. Has anybody else experienced a horny Kim? The next two most popular names are Debbie and Sue. One Sue is Chinese and probably spells it differently. After those 3 names comes Olga. Every other girl I took out in FSU was an Olga, with Tanya (Tatiana) and Natalie (Natalya, Natasha) close seconds. In the FSU girls only seem to have about 10 common names.

katie and jennifer hands down.

often, two of the same name at the same time!

Quote: (04-25-2012 02:38 PM)Mrs. Chocolate Wrote:  

Every guy I dated had a religious name... I dated around 7 Rafael (not bangs, casual dates ).
João = John
Aairan = Aaron (Aarão, a Jewish guy)
Marcos
and the like.
We're talkin' bangs here c'mon Mrs C. Are you sure you just didn't count those 7?

Jennifer.

She was one of my early bangs before I had a lot of game and I held onto her for a while. Then I hopped on the pussy carousel and haven't been off it since.

Megan

Quote: (04-25-2012 04:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Jennifer.

She was one of my early bangs before I had a lot of game and I held onto her for a while. Then I hopped on the pussy carousel and haven't been off it since.

I'm not sure, but I suspect you may have misunderstood my question. I didn't mean "which particular girl did you bang the most times," I meant "of the multiple-girls-by-the-same-name that you have banged, which name have you banged the most?"