rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to play women in their own game

Guys, here's an AWESOME read! I'm still laughing at this. So women want to play tough, then let's give it them raw and hard!

http://www.craigslist.org/about/best/sea/274495936.html

Has anyone in here got a vasectomy? Can it be reversed? is it safe? I've gotta admit I'm seriously thinking about doing it. Thoughts guys?

Damn! i was gonna post about that earlier but got caught with some paper work! lol

Hilarious CL post, hence why its "best of Craigslist", however i wouldn't advocate getting a vasectomy, mainly because you never know, you might change your mind later, and start wanting kids (hopefully with a traditional, feminine foreign woman) and adoption is an option but i don't think it would be the same.

It's definitely NOT reversible last time i researched this topic. It is however safe, no health side effects, no hormone irregularities. Basically your sperm count will drop to 1-2% if not completely diminished.

Again, personally i wouldn't do it, but everyone has a different opinion. However keep in mind, you're still gonna want to use condoms mainly for protection against STDs.

Yeah I wouldn't want to get a vasectomy because I'm going to have kids later in life.

Roll on the male contraceptive pill is all I can say. Scientists, if you're reading this; get developing. I'll be an investor for life.

I'm still hoping RISUG is as good as it sounds and gets approved by the FDA, myself.

Priceless!

If you have the bucks you can put loads (ha) of your sperm on ice at various private sperm banks before having a vasectomy. If stored correctly they are apparently viable for a very long time.

Especially useful if you're distrustful of women, which every man should be to some degree, and also if you want complete control of your half of the when/where/with whom of conception. Just keep it in more than one bank, ideally in different jurisdictions, to guard against any changes in the law in any single jurisdiction.

Almost certainly fake.

Also, if it is true, that guy is a real beta. He takes way more time than necessary and makes it complicated, presumably for some sort of perverse psychological pleasure.

Dump her by phone or email. Get her stuff out of your place. End of story. Occupy your time with getting new snatch.

Real or fake, I enjoyed reading all of it. Vasectomy sounds awesome, but I do want to have kids someday. So I guess we should all cross fingers for that male pill.

Quote: (04-25-2012 08:52 PM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Real or fake, I enjoyed reading all of it. Vasectomy sounds awesome, but I do want to have kids someday. So I guess we should all cross fingers for that male pill.

Not a problem.
Just have samples of your sperm stored in at least two different cryo facilities (just in case one had a problem), and then chop those sperm tubes.
As an added benefit the sperm you create in your mid 20s has a statistically MUCH lower probability of creating offspring with birth defects than the stuff you shoot in your 30s/40s/50s/etc.
I have already done this and am very pleased.

Quote: (04-25-2012 09:04 PM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

Not a problem.
Just have samples of your sperm stored in at least two different cryo facilities (just in case one had a problem), and then chop those sperm tubes.
As an added benefit the sperm you create in your mid 20s has a statistically MUCH lower probability of creating offspring with birth defects than the stuff you shoot in your 30s/40s/50s/etc.

How much does this cost, and whats the deal with it?

I'm interested because who knows what could happen? One accident or crazy girl chopping my balls off and my genes are weeded out of reality.

As Lou Reed says: "You're so vicious!"

Quote: (04-26-2012 04:46 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

Quote: (04-25-2012 09:04 PM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

Not a problem.

How much does this cost, and whats the deal with it?

I'm interested because who knows what could happen? One accident or crazy girl chopping my balls off and my genes are weeded out of reality.

You are looking at maybe 250-500, plus an annual fee depending on where you live.

http://myoncofertility.org/videos/what_c...nd_storage

@Keyser: You had a vasectomy done? How reliable is this sperm storage for future (and by future I mean alot of years from now) use?

Also, how did sex feel after the vasectomy? How much do you need to stay 'inactive', if there is such thing?

Sex is exactly the same. Sperm only make up about 5% of your cum so you're not shooting a lighter load. The rest 95% is composed of other bodily fluids.

This is just through some research I've done but I am seriously considering a vasectomy.

I had a vasectomy about 5 years ago and it was the best thing i have ever done!!!
I don`t want children so it was not an issue for me.

I do have to say that when i tell a girl that i have had the snip - her eyes light up with joy!!!
I have had many a bang as a result of it. Its amazing!!!
Sex is just awesome - you can blow inside a girl without the worry of getting her knocked up - which is an amazing feeling when doing it raw.

Its one line that i love to use and works wonders for me when gaming girls who are DTF - " sweetheart i have had the snip so you have nothing to worry about [Image: smile.gif] "

Make the decision wisely though, store your sperm if you have some doubts about wanting to have having kids in the future. Can be reversed but very costly and no guarantee.

Arg, how effective is this sperm storage?

Quote: (04-27-2012 12:23 AM)FretDancer Wrote:  

Arg, how effective is this sperm storage?

Its done at a special clinic and costs about $150 a year to store.
If you want to have children down the track - they use IVF treatment to impregnate a woman. I think its better to have children first or not at all.
I`m 43 and have no desire to have children at this age, so `im comfortable with my decision. But its nothing to be taken lightly i think.
Esp if you meet a girl, fall in love and she wants to have children with you

Quote: (04-24-2012 08:42 AM)Keyser Söze Wrote:  

Almost certainly fake.

Also, if it is true, that guy is a real beta. He takes way more time than necessary and makes it complicated, presumably for some sort of perverse psychological pleasure.

Dump her by phone or email. Get her stuff out of your place. End of story. Occupy your time with getting new snatch.

I believe the story, for two reasons:

1. Women are evil enough to cuckold men ALL THE TIME

2. Women are sluts

If I were this guy, I would have laughed in her face as she started to cry. I would have told her straight to her face: "You are one of the nastiest sluts I have ever dated," and "If you want to keep seeing me, you'll abort that bastard," before walking out the door.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I have a new hero. Seriously considering the benefits of sperm storage&vasectomy now.

I personally wouldn't get a vasectomy done with RISUG on the horizon.

Cryogenic sperm storage is fairly effective actually - pregnancies have been reported even from sperm stored 20 years ago.

Just fly out to India, grease one of those doctors, and get RISUG. When I get the cash, that is exactly what I plan on doing myself. I thought about the sperm bank vasectomy route, but if you want to store adequate amounts of sperm it is costly, and a vasectomy is expensive to reverse with no guarantees. I also want kids someday.

This is old news, but it was almost certainly the call to arms I needed to get a vasectomy (soon).

How much does it cost to freeze/store sperm anyway (fairly small amounts).

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-27-2012 08:58 PM)Gmac Wrote:  

How much does it cost to freeze/store sperm anyway (fairly small amounts).

$40-$80 a month with fixed fees for each vial mixed in. Depends on the facility and how much you pre-pay.

http://www.fairfaxcryobank.com/spstorage.shtml
http://www.cryobank.com/Services/Pricing/
http://www.cryolab.com/fees.shtml

Apparently that post was originally by the manosphere blogger The Private Man.

21 y/o brit.

RISUG would be good if they demonstrated it was reversible in at least a single human being, first.