rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Helpful Story for Newbies

Guys, I am officially part of the red pill group (no kids, no marriage no nothing) however, the story below is an example of how game is actually ethical and will hopefully help some new guys who may want to get married and have kids etc get on the horse and start practicing at the very least. Let me explain:

1. Meet girl at bar, hit it off fast, she's a "good girl" adds me on FB and I filter through her photos of course and realize she was in a LTR for 5 years with one dude (she's 24).
2. After taking her out on my regular routine date, she drops the "my ex cheated on me" line and I realize i need to switch gears and drop "beta bait" and shake this dude because simply through her photos i peg him as a beta.
3. I realize through subtle body language she is still stuck on this guy "emotionally taken".
4. Meet up again and now i've set up a fake beta personality and drop massive amount of language to suggest his betaness without saying he's an "asshole" because that of course puts me lower than him. I take the conversation around how she deserves "men" and that "smart women don't make the same mistakes over and over again" basically insinuating i know whats up and why she's not ready to bang yet
5. Banter goes back and forth to more casual conversation, then i bring back the loop and close the beta out of the conversation in her mind when an attractive girlfriend of mine "stops by" and says "wow you're taking someone on a date?! This is so unlike you!" (note guys a girl who gets game is the best asset in the world)
6. Her ego is now inflated, I can tell banter between her and ex-bf (beta) is dying out.
7. Meet up again, this time i've called for a sunday afternoon on purpose. Now i can finally turn on some alpha me, shirtless playing frisbee in a park with a few other people and she can see people staring at me and is now finally allowing herself emotional connection.
8. Date 5... Take out on a Thursday, run my usual game routine, no escalation at all until we are at my place to "drink water". Escalate and close.
9. I have slowly cut off contact with her without letting her get emotionally attached.

So in summary, the takeaway is this: Game can enable you to get rid of cheating dudes and other d-bags while improving a woman's life. It is not unethical to game a woman and have sex with her.

I like it. You're essentially helping to boost her confidence which as I understand may boost her value. I see how the wing girl you had come by boosted the chick's ego but even without the female friend you would've closed the deal, am I correct? I mean once you banged her, her confidence probably shot up a lot and she realized she doesn't need the emotionally connected guy she no longer wants.

Then again I'm confused by your last statement. Aren't many gamers cheaters by the definition of it? Some are in LTRs where the girl is clueless to the gaming on the side, and other run game dating multiple girls at once with some girls believing they are in exclusive relationships with the gamer. I guess you could be teaching her a lesson, she gets "cheated on" by her BF and then gets played by you and eventually learns to find what she wants in a guy and sorts them out.

So i guess by "game" what i really mean is social construct understanding.

So yes you've got the essence of my post except for the "cheated on her" basically i realized this girl only had 4 sexual partners in her life. (of course it is always a guess but the fact that her body language got EXREMELY negative when she met my friend who i told her was a hardcore player, and he is). Basically I helped her get over "oneitis" the girl version of it without ruining her life and still getting a bang.

I posted this on the newbie forum because basically i used game to not only have sex, end goal for me, but help her go find a new man because she was clearly looking for husband material and a dude who cheats constantly is not husband material (that part is obviously debatable) but the point is for your average beta who "hates" game, well i just made her life 40x better.

She doesn't talk to the ex anymore, and she's emotionally stable again and her "heart is now open" so to speak for a new suitor. I only really gave her the ego back because she would be stuck getting fucked over again and again by the same dude. Call this story "white knighting" but honestly i don't feel bad for giving power back to a girl whose actually probably the last decent american woman left (sub 5 sexual partners at 25, cooks and cleans). So I basically helped train her into liking more beta qualities since she wants a husband in the long run.

Quote: (04-21-2012 10:24 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

So i guess by "game" what i really mean is social construct understanding.

So yes you've got the essence of my post except for the "cheated on her" basically i realized this girl only had 4 sexual partners in her life. (of course it is always a guess but the fact that her body language got EXREMELY negative when she met my friend who i told her was a hardcore player, and he is). Basically I helped her get over "oneitis" the girl version of it without ruining her life and still getting a bang.

I posted this on the newbie forum because basically i used game to not only have sex, end goal for me, but help her go find a new man because she was clearly looking for husband material and a dude who cheats constantly is not husband material (that part is obviously debatable) but the point is for your average beta who "hates" game, well i just made her life 40x better.

She doesn't talk to the ex anymore, and she's emotionally stable again and her "heart is now open" so to speak for a new suitor. I only really gave her the ego back because she would be stuck getting fucked over again and again by the same dude. Call this story "white knighting" but honestly i don't feel bad for giving power back to a girl whose actually probably the last decent american woman left (sub 5 sexual partners at 25, cooks and cleans). So I basically helped train her into liking more beta qualities since she wants a husband in the long run.

See that's what I figured you meant, thank you for clarifying. I wonder if that's why so many chicks who want husband material end up going on a brief fuck frenzy after they get dumped or cheated on...even if it's not "revenge" as the guy probably didn't care in the first place, it's def an ego boost no matter who you are to know you can still are fuckable!

As for the last decent american woman left, I don't know. I know multiple women who fit those same stats (including my LTR) except have only had 1 sexual partner and would probably be dream girls for what you call betas.

It's good you were able to break her habit of going back to the same guy who obviously didn't want to be a beta. I don't think that's white knighting at all,, you got the notch, gave the girl a nice ego boost, and gave you both a good time..As I understand a white knight would probably just try to talk to her to get away from the ex...you struck out at a vulnerable chick, got the bang, and helped her out. White knight by accident!

Yep you nailed it. A motto for the newbies on this forum.

Get Healthier
Get Wealther
THEN chase girls that are sexier

Have a good night everyone.

Quote: (04-21-2012 08:57 PM)WestCoast Wrote:  

It is not unethical to game a woman and have sex with her.

This part made me LOL.

So why exactly did you do this? Five dates is a shit load before getting laid. That's a lot of work to bang one chick when in five dates you could have closed 2-3 other girls instead. Was this your good deed for the month or something lol?

Agreed. I posted this on the newbie forum for a reason. To validate the reason for learning "game". This was clearly a bad "bang for buck" but i felt it highlighted the benefits of learning game for your average joe. Make sense?

Was a terrible decision in hindsight, however, it is definitely something i believe newbies should understand since they are usually much more in the "i need a girl to like me for me" stage. In addition newbies like myself 5 years ago, are in 'want to find a wife mode" so this is a good way to validate learning game, because she is definitely wife material even though i shall never have one (i hope).

Quote: (04-22-2012 02:09 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

So why exactly did you do this? Five dates is a shit load before getting laid. That's a lot of work to bang one chick when in five dates you could have closed 2-3 other girls instead. Was this your good deed for the month or something lol?

Be nice, sometimes it's baby steps that lead to great things. My own metamorphosis wasn't perfect and I probably went on more dates without sex than I should have.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Quote: (04-22-2012 10:30 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Be nice, sometimes it's baby steps that lead to great things. My own metamorphosis wasn't perfect and I probably went on more dates without sex than I should have.

I actually wasn't trying to be mean on that one lol. It seemed to me he went on extra dates on purpose when he didn't have to. Was curious why he was attempting to "fix" her. If it was just him wanting to be nice or what.

Ha. I am not taking it to heart at all, it was the first time in 5 years i met a girl i feel sorry for. As stated in sentence one, I'm without a doubt, in the "red pill" group.