rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I am mad lol

I am mad lol

I met this girl at a party and we talked about everything.
We talked about snowboarding, politics, economy, science, language,travel.
The way she spoke German was fucking sexy(double major in Finance and German), American though.
She loves travelling and can cook.
And a cute blonde at that.
Wasn't able to get her number(I planned this really stupidly, got distracted by something and wasn't able to focus on my prospect.

Kept on holding off approaching and asking number, I was talking to various people. I think my mistake was not asking for the number when we were talking. I guess I thought I was going to get it before she left but I didn't see her leave. I think I need to learn how to get number more smoothly.

Forgot her name.( I met a lot of people shortly thereafter and am bad with names.)
You don't find girls like this often(at least I don't)

Oh well, on to the next one.
That's that.

edit: did manage to meet a cute Polish-American girl(I'm also Polish). Think she has a bf. Got her number though. Challenge accepted.

I am mad lol

Why not isolate and go for more instead of the number? Get the number if and only if there's no posible way to isolate.

I am mad lol

You know I had to help a friend out after our first(and long 30-minute conversation), so I had to leave, when I came back I talked to her again but only shortly as I got distracted talking to other people.
I should've focused on her more.
I did meet a lot of chill people. Should help my social circle. One good thing that has come out of the night.(I usually go for targets but I was really social tonight).
What really sucks is I know she lives in a neighboring town and goes to the same UNI as me but I can't fucking remember the name.
Memory... Got to work on it somehow.

What I should've done is gotten her number in the short 2nd convo. oh well.

I am mad lol

Even though we made great friends in the rape thread, heres a bit of advice.

You say you kept holding off on approaching to get her number. Next time, don't wait to approach. Not necessarily for the number, but always approach ASAP. If a girl notices you look at her, but you hesitate even a little, she will pick up on it. Not many guys will straight walk up to a girl as soon as he sees her and talk with her. This will set you apart from everyone else in the room who hesitated.

Also, don't go for the number. Aim to close the deal that night. If you just go for the number there is a strong possibility that whatever connection you had, will be lost by the next day. A good looking girl will have way more guys coming at her than just you. Sometimes she might have half a dozen dudes hitting her up on a daily basis, so it is important to strike while the oven is hot.

The last girl I fucked before coming to Thailand had one guy hitting her up that same night, another guy try to grab her up on the way home from the bar when I left her alone for literally 45 seconds, and by 11am the next day she had two other guys texting her asking her if she wanted to go out with them that night. Had I not pressed for the same night lay when the attraction was strong, I would have had a lot of competition to deal with the next day.

If you feel a same night lay isn't possible, this is when I would get the number. Stay in the set until you are sure it won't lead to anything that night, and then get the number. Don't ask for the number too soon. I prefer (and I believe I read this from Roosh?) to get the number only if I know the one night stand isn't going down.

If you can, isolate her from her group. Even consider a venue change if possible. Getting her away from her friends judgmental glares will go a long way in making her feel comfortable getting closer to you. It's much harder to take a girl home the same night if she has 2-3 friends she came with who will know what she did.

As a last ditch resort, I have had success finding girls on Facebook and getting the bang when I didn't get their number that night for whatever reason. Maybe one of your friends knows her name and you can find her that way.

I am mad lol

Banned...? Well I guess thats that [Image: lol.gif]