rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Chick in POF ultra hottie... initiates and initiates sex talk

Her:
4/18/2012 6:44:56 PM
hey [Image: smile.gif]

Me:
4/18/2012 6:57:55 PM
What up (GIRL'S NAME)... any luck on this thing?

HER:
4/18/2012 7:01:49 PM
lol not really.....i work alot, and am super picky haha... alot of weirdo's tho lol how about u?

ME:
4/18/2012 9:31:27 PM
Chicks on here are as crazy as cat shit lol.

You seem cool so far... so don't fuck it up [Image: wink.gif]

What are you looking for?'

-MY NAME

HER:
4/19/2012 3:57:42 AM
=LOL.... guys are too... like it put's the lotion on the skin kinda shit.. and you seem pretty cool too.... so far [Image: smile.gif] haha ....
i am mainly looking for freinds and stuff, and see where it goes. I am not looking to find people to fuck haha, i can do that anyday of the week, plus i can count on one hand how many people i have slept with soo hahah..... you?

How should I respond??? I feel like im trying to qualify a lot now but I come off as try hard. I was thinking a response along the lines of: "well im looking for an experienced girl...." or a "a gentleman doesn't reveal that information" "whoah calm down there..."

GMAC you could really help with this, i appreciate it. I can up a pic she is easily pushing an +8... and im not really into blondes

I wouldn't sweat it too much, there's a pretty high chance she's just an attention whore who has no intention to meet up with anyone.

If she's 18-21, this is 99% likely. If she's older, you've probably got a chance.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

a) attention whore
b) she came to the sexual topic right at start. seems like she seeks for a relationship, because she seeks for "friends" looks where it "leads".
-> do the standard program, -> bang , -> no bang, next

Brought to you by Carl's Jr.

I dunno, when guys ask "any luck on here" it seems to me like they're disqualifying themselves from being a potential fuck for the girl, in this case I think its a bad thing, leads you to the friendzone faster.

Attention whore.

She didn't initiate a sex talk, she just made it clear the gates to pussy paradise were closed... for you at least.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

possible webcam spam

Quote: (04-19-2012 02:51 PM)HiFlo Wrote:  

possible webcam spam

Jesus Christ... Lol

I thought it didn't matter what they say in their profile. I'm just looking at the best response. gmac really? I've read your blog. Maybe I should go back and read up again on your online experiences. Some good stuff in there. Just bad at retaining info.

I've been pretty much doing the standard... "any luck on here" to usually she replies with "no you?" and i just tell her "all the bishes are crazy" Didn't think i was self disqualifying, more like give me some info so i can use it to my advantage.

most of my info came from this following blog, maybe im doing it wrong

http://wimminz.wordpress.com/2011-03/int...r-dummies/

"Any luck on here?" tends to be more a disqualifier than a qualifier. It basically says "hey are you as bad at this as I am?" Girls want an experienced guy who knows what he's doing, so you want to project that confidence even in the online world. The balance between confident and cocky is tough though.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee