rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Poll on Cheating, Past and Future

Thought this would be an interesting topic. I have cheated on every girlfriend I ever had. During a 3yr relationship part of which I was living with the girl, I averaged about 10 notches a year.
Will I cheat on my wife if I get married? Based on the past, almost certainly yes. I was in love with the girl I lived with, but she kept on getting older, and I don't attach any meaning to random bangs.

If I'm stupid enough to ever get married I foresee frequent trips to Southeast Asia in my future once she hits the wall.

I suppose the precise definition of "cheating" varies from person to person, but I would generally classify it as something you would consider cheating if the girl did it. For me, this would mean some kind of physical contact, although hypoethetically I would not be cool with my girlfriend masturbating while on the phone with some other guy.

I'll cheat on girlfriends. Men are hunters.

But I don't think i could cheat on the mother of my child, because then you're cheating on your own kid pretty much.

Edit:I've never been married or had kids btw.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

I've never cheated.

Would say that I wouldn't in the future, but then that is eay to say.
I consider myself a serial monogamist. As of now when I've been in an LTR I don't have all that much interest in cheating.

I wouldn't tolerate it from a girl in any sense either.

I have cheated with a heavy heart in the past, but never again. The heavy heart part I mean. When you are in an LTR, pussy comes out of the woodworks to ride your dick. You'd have to be some sort of moron not to take it. Your girl will cheat on you, given the opportunity with a HV male, and probably get away with it.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Never been in a LTR so never had the chance. What's the point of LTR if you want to fuck something else? I've had girls who were like girlfriends without the title. They give me what I want in a relationship but without the commitment. I could give a fuck if she fucks vise versa. That to me is the perfect relationship.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

It's not really cheating if she understands man's nature.

Quote: (04-18-2012 12:44 PM)TexasMade Wrote:  

Never been in a LTR so never had the chance. What's the point of LTR if you want to fuck something else? I've had girls who were like girlfriends without the title. They give me what I want in a relationship but without the commitment. I could give a fuck if she fucks vise versa. That to me is the perfect relationship.

The LTR is your bond. Men have the ability to fuck without emotional attachment. It's impossible to explain to a woman "Yeah I fucked her, but she means nothing."

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Quote: (04-18-2012 12:51 PM)soup Wrote:  

It's not really cheating if she understands man's nature.

Haha yes but no woman will ever understand that.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

I've never cheated simply because if I even get into an LTR its because I have a strong reason to do it. That means I'm willing to stop the chasing for the time being as long as I'm getting what I want from the relationship (this not only refers to sex).

I would never get into an LTR if I don't have strong reasons/connection to do it.

I've cheated on every girlfriend I've ever had. Some girls are worth the LTR because they're genuinely cool, take care of you, cook, clean, etc. They're rare, which is why LTRs should be rare. But they do exist. Those qualities are completely separate from some random girl I meet in a bar thats DTF.

However, I do hold onto the romantic notion that if I do get married, it will be worth leaving the sexcapades behind and committing to one woman who will satisfy my requirements (other than fucking a variety of pussy obviously)

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

I've never and never plan to cheat on a girl. That being said I also never keep a girl as my actual girlfriend either. So it's always open season.

Never cheated, but I've never had an exclusive girlfriend.

I probably would try not to cheat if I was in a relationship. I doubt it would work though.