rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Player Hall of Fame

Player Hall of Fame

Are their objects, things, props, tools, or places (specific bars/cafes) that have went above and beyond the call of duty to get you laid?

For me:

LG GT365
I've had this piece of shit phone for about one year in south america and now one year in Europe. The amount of high talent pussy I've slayed because of it makes it more than deserving of a hall of fame spot.
[Image: 41fMvn2bDWL._SS400_.jpg]

White V-neck
The gift that keeps on giving. I have one $9 v-neck that has gotten me approached more than anything else I've worn in my life. The pits are stained yellow, but it's effectiveness has not decreased.
[Image: 218074?wid=400&hei=400&op_sharpen=1]

Casa Do Matriz
Most of the Brazilian girls I've banged have been from this club. Rio would just not have been the same without it.
[Image: casa-da-matriz-2.JPG]

Google Translate
This has proved absolutely essential in texting girls in foreigner languages. Without it, my notch count would not be as high.
[Image: new-google-translate.jpg]

Player Hall of Fame

I've found that nothing says "I don't give a shit" more than a tight fitting white V-neck T. Especially if you have chest hair. It's great for the day, great for the night. When in doubt, I go with the white V-neck.

Player Hall of Fame

Shit, I've always hated V-necks- even when I was a kid.

But, it is clear that I need to get some.

Player Hall of Fame

My nomination is the obvious, but often overlooked factor of getting laid.

My friends, I give to you;

Alcohol

[Image: hennessy.343134704_std.jpg?9d7bd4]

No explanation necessary

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Player Hall of Fame

This Banana Republic Jacket has always given me confidence, I have at least a couple approaches that led to bangs where I was wearing it.

[Image: attachment.jpg5764]   

Also liter bottles of Stella Artois at the bars here in Argentina. Classy (cause its usually the most expensive and best quality beer in most bars), cheap, and most girls like it.

[Image: attachment.jpg5766]   

Player Hall of Fame

I too have a few signature piecs that say my style all over it. I guess as a rule of thumb, I avoid being a walking billboard for any designer.

Ok, here is a taboo subject, drugs. Specifically cocaine. I never did it, but somehow why do I see hotties with dudes and somewhere you hear they do coke etc. No plans on getting into drugs, but cocaine correlates more with partying, clubbing, hot bimbos than any other substance. Any thoughts?

Player Hall of Fame

My apartment. My apartment is an interactive museum to the places I've traveled. Plush pillows with ornate Ottoman design from Turkey and Bosnia, pictures and paintings I've bought from street markets throughout the world, a Heineken bottle(first name only of course) with my name engraved on it that I "bottled" in Amsterdam, cheese knives and a cutting board from France, etc.

I put these objects in a girl's hand and proceed to tell stories about them, eventually making it to my bedroom with my Turkish sheets and pillows.

Player Hall of Fame

Quote: (04-15-2012 03:22 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I too have a few signature piecs that say my style all over it. I guess as a rule of thumb, I avoid being a walking billboard for any designer.

Ok, here is a taboo subject, drugs. Specifically cocaine. I never did it, but somehow why do I see hotties with dudes and somewhere you hear they do coke etc. No plans on getting into drugs, but cocaine correlates more with partying, clubbing, hot bimbos than any other substance. Any thoughts?

My friend told me he's got a friend who gets girls off Craigslist by offering to smoke them out, simple as that, and the quality is okay. Blows my mind. She comes over, they smoke, and they bang. Careful about getting caught by a narc though.

Player Hall of Fame

Quote: (04-15-2012 03:22 PM)tomtud Wrote:  

I occasionally dabble recreationally. I've cut lines for two girls before, one snorted a line off my cock afterward, but I'm pretty positive we would've fucked anyway. This is one thing I've wanted to try (I have a great hookup) but it just seems way too shady. I don't know how I would ever tell a girl, "So, wanna go back to my place and do some blow?" I know plenty of girls do it, I've just never had the balls to throw it out there. In my case I already had the girls back at my apartment, and we had already talked about drugs and how we occasionally get into it.

"...so I gave her an STD, and she STILL wanted to bang me."

TEAM NO APPS

TEAM PINK

Player Hall of Fame

You'll only get fiends if you're offering coke like that. Might as well give her a line of meth if you want her going crazy on your dick. Stick to smoking them out. A lot easier and cheaper.

[Image: marijuana.gif]
Mary jane has helped me get so much ass. From helping me come out of my shell as a young buck to getting girls extra horny. Be careful when mixing with alcohol. This goes for guys and girls.

[Image: TATTOO-GUN-psd15136.png]
The tattoo gun that created my tattoos has had so many girls open me up and go crazy when I take my shirt off. It's not as powerful as it was before hipsters and soccer moms started getting them, but its still a strong part of my arsenal.

Player Hall of Fame

Right off the top of my head....

1) GUM: preferably minty ones. Not gonna approach if my breath smalls bad. Especially since i smoke cigarettes.

2) Cigarettes: Always extremely easy to join a girl for a smoke, who wants to smoke alone? they are usually glad to make conversation over a smoke, and i'm glad i got the number.

3) Starbucks cafes

4) Combat boots: love em, always wear them, heck they even go nice with a pair of olive/camo cargo shorts in the summer. As long as you're confident enough to pull it off, and wear them loose like this pic:

[Image: S260011_onwhite.jpg]

Player Hall of Fame

I think tighter pants made a difference for me.

Player Hall of Fame

Hydrogen Peroxide, because nobody need stank breath.

[Image: draft_lens16409691module140141441photo_1...roxide.jpg]

Player Hall of Fame

Quote: (04-15-2012 06:43 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Hydrogen Peroxide, because nobody need stank breath.

[Image: draft_lens16409691module140141441photo_1...roxide.jpg]

This stuff is also great for removing period blood from sheets.

Player Hall of Fame

CK Free
[Image: ck-free.jpg]

Chics LOVE this smell on me.

Player Hall of Fame

For me it's long hair. I get approached just about every time I go to a bar or club. #1 opener girls use, "I love your hair". I'll be honest. Not all result in bangs but it gets me tons of attention. Plus I get to scam on the younger girls. [Image: wink.gif]

My hair looks pretty much like this except a little shorter.
[Image: tumblr_ljjsn0tird1qj1p1qo1_500.jpg]

Black collared dress shirt. Looks nice. Goes with everything. Can be worn anywhere. A staple of my wardrobe. I have a dark purple one I substitute once in a while that gets me compliments.
[Image: NMN15DF_mx.jpg]

Team Nachos

Player Hall of Fame

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

For me it's long hair. I get approached just about every time I go to a bar or club. #1 opener girls use, "I love your hair". I'll be honest. Not all result in bangs but it gets me tons of attention. Plus I get to scam on the younger girls. [Image: wink.gif]

Black collared dress shirt. Looks nice. Goes with everything. Can be worn anywhere. A staple of my wardrobe. I have a dark purple one I substitute once in a while that gets me compliments.
[Image: NMN15DF_mx.jpg]

Parlay44, I'm guessing you're a metal fan?

Player Hall of Fame

I was tempted to write in chloroform as a joke, but then the fear of being banned stopped me.

Here's what helps me:

R u t g e r s University, C a m d e n Starbucks. And I'm not even a student there.

[Image: image.axd?picture=2010%2F2%2FStarbucks.jpg]

Player Hall of Fame

Quote: (04-15-2012 08:06 PM)deathtofatties Wrote:  

Parlay44, I'm guessing you're a metal fan?

I've been a metalhead as far back as I can remember. I'm also a nicely dressed corporate drone cubicle pee-on Engineer aka lab rat these days. It's not so bad. All my friends sweat my job. I get paid well and basically do nothing all day.

Team Nachos

Player Hall of Fame

Quote: (04-15-2012 07:29 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

That's a pretty hot girl Parlay. A 7, at least. Did you hit it?

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Player Hall of Fame

Fuck yeah, there are some items that have proven to be worth their weight in pussy.

The LG VX-8100
I no longer have this phone, but it was a key player when I was learning my text and voicemail games back a few years ago. I remember it fondly and can still hear it text alert in my head. I loved how it flashed multi-colored lights, in addition to beeping, to alert you to a text. Some of my hardest-fought lays came through this phone.

[attachment=5757]

My Flat-Screen TV
This thing is like a light bulb to a moth. I run abstract visualizers while playing music and helps to set the mood. Nine out of ten chicks comment on "how big it is."

[attachment=5758]

Lamp Dimmer Switch
My principle lamp has a dimmer switch and I'm convinced the warm, inviting lighting that I'm able to create in my spot has closed several deals for me.

[attachment=5759]

My Home Bar
One of the best investments I ever made. Devoting a piece of furniture to the fine art of making drinks has created a fun, relaxing, and classy atmosphere in my place.

[attachment=5760]

My Platform Bed
Since it doubles as both a couch and bed, this thing has enabled the smoothest of transitions from sipping drinks on the "couch" to making out on my "bed."

[attachment=5769]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Player Hall of Fame

I've been mistaken for a girl more than once I will admit. I think I'd make a pretty ugly girl in my opinion [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Player Hall of Fame

Speaking of hair, I used to have an afro before I got into game. Some people loved it yet at the same time some people down right hated it. Is the love for your long hair universal?

Player Hall of Fame

Tuth: Yup, I much rather live in a studio apartment because the couch to bed transition is so easy. Plus the music stays on in one room.

Player Hall of Fame

Quote: (04-15-2012 08:30 PM)Tuthmosis Wrote:  

Fuck yeah, there are some items that have proven to be worth their weight in pussy.

The LG VX-8100
I no longer have this phone, but it was a key player when I was learning my text and voicemail games back a few years ago. I remember it fondly and can still hear it text alert in my head. I loved how it flashed multi-colored lights, in addition to beeping, to alert you to a text. Some of my hardest-fought lays came through this phone.

My Flat-Screen TV
This thing is like a light bulb to a moth. I run abstract visualizers while playing music and helps to set the mood. Nine out of ten chicks comment on "how big it is."

Lamp Dimmer Switch
My principle lamp has a dimmer switch and I'm convinced the warm, inviting lighting that I'm able to create in my spot has closed several deals for me.

My Home Bar
One of the best investments I ever made. Devoting a piece of furniture to the fine art of making drinks has created a fun, relaxing, and classy atmosphere in my place.

My Platform Bed
Since it doubles as both a couch and bed, this thing has enabled the smoothest of transitions from sipping drinks on the "couch" to making out on my "bed."

Tuth, I'd like to get a home bar in my place, but does it have any extra energy requirements? Do you just get it prepared and turn it on before the chick comes over?