rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Good response when girl calls you a "nice guy"?

One time I had a girl tell me, on a first date, "my friends tell me I should stop dating guys who are bad for me, and start dating nice guys like you."

I interpreted that to mean, "my friends tell me to stop dating bad boys who make my gina tingle, and date nice, boring guys like you."

I've never been sure what a good response to that would have been.

What do you guys think?

Yeah, you're screwed.

Get more sexually aggressive on your dates.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

Quote: (04-14-2012 08:29 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

One time I had a girl tell me, on a first date, "my friends tell me I should stop dating guys who are bad for me, and start dating nice guys like you."

I interpreted that to mean, "my friends tell me to stop dating bad boys who make my gina tingle, and date nice, boring guys like you."

What do you guys think?

"Of course, a gentleman needs to know when to be a gentleman, and when not to be..." [Image: angel.gif]

Doesn't sound like you escalate.

A good response woulda been, "you're friends are gonna get you into a lot of trouble with advice like that."

Quote: (04-14-2012 10:39 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

This was really early in the first date. Ultimately I did escalate and got her in bed by the third date. But her "nice guy" thing bugged me and I never really felt like I figured out what a good response was.

"Your friends are wrong".

Say "Your friends are right",

and simultaneously you commit outrageous physical escalation -

if standing in public, you grab her and kiss her, holding the back of her head,

or depending on the girl and noone will see,
you tweak her nipples,
or grab her butt,

or if seated next to her, slide your hand up the outside of her thigh, raising the hem of her skirt - whatever is handy and appropriate.

If walking side by side, and she is very prim and proper you could at least give her a quick pinch on the butt (as you say it).

Mix them up, keep the guessing. They're on your roller coaster.

Quote: (04-14-2012 11:59 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

This was really early in the first date. Ultimately I did escalate and got her in bed by the third date. But her "nice guy" thing bugged me and I never really felt like I figured out what a good response was.

You made it right in the end, I'd just file it under 'shit women say'.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

When I read this thread before updating, I didn't see anything wrong with it.

She didn't reject you by saying 'you are too nice for me'.
She came out on a date and told you how nice you are.

anyways, keep showing her you can be a nice guy during day time but turn into a bad guy at night.
(I usually say 'yeah I am nice but I can be bad at certain situations -smirk- ' )

Quote: (04-14-2012 11:59 PM)Humanist Wrote:  

OK, well if she thinks you're a nice guy AND wants to bang you, you're in the best of both worlds.

"They're right. Except on the part that I'm one of them."

And then you walk out and leave.

The extra time you saved yourself being her niceguy chump could be spent doing something more productive masturbating or talking to a girl who actually would be down to fuck you.

As far as niceguys go, I'm not really one of them. But I still get called nice from girls from time to time. Those are the same girls that a) don't want to fuck me AND/OR b) tell their fat friends to pursue me aggressively.

:EDIT: Didn't see your second post. Nice job on the notch. I still would have walked out on her though, and missed out on the lay. Well played.

Curious what social setting this was in. I dont got this often, but when I do it is normally with college girls and I see it as they are comparing me to a frat party animal. Thats like comparing pork chops to steak. I just put the maturity card on the table.

"My friends told me stop dating guys that are bad for me, and start dating guys like you"
"How many friends we talking? Theres only so much of me to go around, and Im a busy guy"
"haha you know what I am talking about"
"Yeah. I have refined my tastes. My days of stumbling to class in sweat pants and determining social status based upon beer bong records are over. Its not easy to make power moves while wearing a champion sweater ya know."

God'll prolly have me on some real strict shit
No sleeping all day, no getting my dick licked

The Original Emotional Alpha

"Thank you, I really appreciate that. I think I am a nice guy too. Just wait till I bang you in every position."

What do you guys think?

"Here's how I see the nice guy dynamic in attraction. You can be a nice guy as long as you are doing enough other things to be an attractive man..."
Lifehack: How to be a 'nice guy' but get laid like a A--hole

I was thinking about this myself. My response?

"Well you are too nice for me" then proceed with the night.

No need to qualify yourself, just shift the focus to her, or ignore it is what i would say.

"You don't know me very well"

*smirk*

"You think I'm a nice guy? I need to spank you more"

"Ha ha, I do give that first impression."

Quote: (06-23-2014 05:08 PM)Hotwheels Wrote:  

"You don't know me very well"

*smirk*

This is what I was going to suggest. Ones I've used many times (to anyone, not just to girls, although some are girl-specific):

* Don't get used to it.
* Yeah, sometimes (kind of the opposite of agree/amplify, downplaying what is seen as a "negative" trait).
* Only to certain people.
* Fuck you.
* I'll show you something nice in my pants [then I give them the obvious creeper stare]

In fact, this brings up a great topic. I use the creeper thing against girls. They LOVE it. I give them the best creeper stare ever and laugh my ass off freaking them out. It's playful-like. A lot of fun.

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

You should have excused yourself, went to the bathroom, bailed out the back door and left her ass there. [Image: lol.gif]

It was a shit test to see if you'd nod your head and agree that you're a nice guy. Shit testing is a language that women speak. A lot of times it's involuntary. They're always trying to measure guys up to see if they're dating up or down.

A good response would have been "My friends are always telling me to stop chasing after models and settle for a fat girl because they probably give better head".

You never say outright that she's fat or ugly. You gently insinuate. It drives the hamster crazy.

I always look at other girls walking by and say "Wow she's really pretty" then ask their opinion. "what do you think? You'd do her right?"

Team Nachos

I have heard this before and I just replied with ' I am only nice to girls I don't want to fuck. I am really an arrogant asshole to everyone else' You could actually hear the hamster running on its wheel as I walked away laughing!

Think of it this way, you have built a certain level of comfort. Enough comfort where if you invite her over, she'll come. Better yet, she invites you over her place. You could be playing the long game, some guys do this, build an extraordinary level of comfort, get her to buy in, then progress quickly in the bedroom. You'd be surprised how quickly it happens, shes probably waiting for you to make the move. One thing I do if I'm willing to do this, is only escalate only in her place, not mine. I wont even invite her over to my place, I let her invite. Once she does, you know she wants you to escalate.

I don't think this is as big a deal as you make it seem. We don't know your vibe, but she may have actually been sarcastic with that comment. I would have answered with several things, all taken as a joke:

"*laugh* So I'm a nice guy huh? I'm glad I give that impression, what gave it away?"

"*laugh* I guess now would be a good time to say I just got out of prison."

"I was thinking of getting a neck tattoo, but I'm afraid that might give people the wrong impression."

etc etc. Take it as a joke.

Goes without saying, if you lift, for the most part girls won't see you as a 'nice guy.' I've had girls literally tell me I have a 'feminine face,' but in spite of that, my physique and attitude have probably played a role in my never hearing that 'nice guy' proclamation since high school.

(Chuckle)"Ha! You should tell that to my mother, maybe she'll believe you" and tease her later in conversation + escalating.

You shouldn't get these though if you've been escalating and teasing, this is the last thing she should say.

Life is good