rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Maybe we shouldn't push fat chicks to lose weight

I wouldn't recommend scrolling down if your at the office.

[Image: Chez1.jpg]

[Image: KzUe6.jpg]

Apparently she lost 215lbs!

[Image: DMnCU.jpg]

I'd put money on it, she probably did it hte lazy way and had a gastric bypass or started scarffing some crazy ass diet pills. If you drop weight naturally over a long period of time, the skin sag effect shouldn't be that extreme.

Chef In Jeans
A culinary website for men

Quote: (04-14-2012 11:29 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I'd put money on it, she probably did it hte lazy way and had a gastric bypass or started scarffing some crazy ass diet pills. If you drop weight naturally over a long period of time, the skin sag effect shouldn't be that extreme.

Pretty much this.

Plus we should shame fat chicks before they get to the HUGE stage, because it is better for them in the long run to stay thin. Then they don't have to worry about saggy skin when they lose it all. Or diabetes, arthritis, heart failure, amputation, etc.

Quote: (04-14-2012 11:29 AM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I banged a girl like this recently, although she lost less than half as much, and was about as thin as this chick is now. Her breasts did look weird, veiny and wrinkly, although not nearly as bad as this girl's. And she lost it over several months by just eating like a normal person, and not like a fucking fattie. So while the speed of weight loss may exacerbate it, I feel like some amount of saggy skin after serious weight loss (70 lbs or more) is unavoidable. I'm usually leery of chicks with boob jobs, but for women like this, some reduction/reshaping work is 100% appropriate. I didn't really notice anything on the rest of her body, although I didn't look too carefully because I got turned off pretty quick by her smoker stench.

I made fun of my bang's former fatty status relentlessly, and it didn't hurt my prospects any.

Funny thing is the girl pictured still has huuge ankles and calves. I want to say it's genetic, but the rest of her frame looks normal, so it might be a remnant of her fattie past.

I agree with basilransom. I've seen on those plastic surgery shows plenty of women who get excess skin removed + breast implants/reconstructions for this reason. I see nothing wrong with it as it will make them more confident in themselves and less likely to become a fatty again.

Yeah, skin makes its revenge after losing a lot of weight... horrible [Image: sad.gif]

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Wow!

She lost 215

Assuming she's between 110-140 now, this bitch was 330 fucking pounds!

"dat shit cray!"

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

The skin just doesn't recover after you've been fat for so long. You also see the stretch marks on fatties, or even normal chicks with big breasts - they have stretch marks on the upper chest. You need extensive cosmetic procedures to make that right again, and you still have the stretch marks.

Also, you notice her lower legs still look kind of lumpy - she'd need to get lipo to get rid of that. I remember an episode of "Dr. 90210" where the woman profiled was a very attractive, petite chick that had twins, so she was left with his huge flap of stretched skin on her abdomen. There was so much of it that she had to literally tuck the flap into the waistband of her skirt or jeans. It was nasty. Even with the flap removed, the doctor told her there ws nothing he could do for the stretch marks.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

I have very mild stretch marks on the top of my legs on the sides where they meet my ass.

I've never been fat, was always a skinny kid.
They're not noticeable but if you look closely I can see them, very faint.
I got no idea how they happened. Maybe when I hit 16 and started working out and playing football hard my legs developed too fast.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Stretch marks aren't that bad. I have some mild ones, where my pecs meet my shoulders, presumably from lifting. It's a badge of pride [Image: smile.gif], of my triumph over my scrawny Jew genetics.

Where are these pics from?

I want a link. I suspect they are fake.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Found this, before/after of plastic surgery. Tummy tuck, reduction, implants.

[Left out before, it's a little gross, click the link below to see]

After:
[Image: body-lift-48993after1.jpg]

God's work. Link here. She just needs to do squats to get rid of that washboard ass. Thighs still look a little cottage cheesy though.

Greek speakers click the link and check out the doctors name. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (04-14-2012 02:12 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Stretch marks aren't that bad. I have some mild ones, where my pecs meet my shoulders, presumably from lifting. It's a badge of pride [Image: smile.gif], of my triumph over my scrawny Jew genetics.

But there's a big difference in seeing them on a man that got them from lifting, as opposed to a chick getting them from being sloppy, and having them on loose skin as opposed to tight skin.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Quote: (04-14-2012 02:54 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

But there's a big difference in seeing them on a man that got them from lifting, as opposed to a chick getting them from being sloppy, and having them on loose skin as opposed to tight skin.

I guess it depends where it is, but if I saw my stretch marks on a girl, I would not care at all. Though I googled stretch marks, and most of the pics are a lot worse than what I have.

This is about what mine looks like, the pec one. If you didn't look for it, you might not even notice it. (not my photo)

[Image: smarks3.jpg]

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:03 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2012 02:54 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

I guess it depends where it is, but if I saw my stretch marks on a girl, I would not care at all. Though I googled stretch marks, and most of the pics are a lot worse than what I have.

This is about what mine looks like, the pec one. If you didn't look for it, you might not even notice it. (not my photo)

[Image: smarks3.jpg]

The stretch marks on fatties and former fatties are much more extensive and cover a wider area. They're all over the abdomen and upper chest from heavy breasts. Stretch marks are scars from the skin being stretched apart, and the scarring fills the area. I believe there are creams that pregnant women can use that will supposedly lessen them, but a big part of it is how the individual scars. Some people have very faint ones, whereas on others they appear darker.

The woman is still "skinny-fat" --she has no muscle tone, doesn't exercise, still has a high body fat level and low muscle level.

At least one person is advocating a non-surgical solution of exercise to increase her muscle level as the way to eliminate her loose skin.

I still think she's healthier now than she was at 3x her current weight. Certainly her heart, liver, and other organs are much less stressed, she's increased her lifespan by 25%, and now she's much more functional and able to do basic things like reach her own ass to wipe it after shitting.

She also appears to have lost her hair --her wig is crooked in the top picture. So her weight loss may be the result of chemotherapy or other major medical trauma.

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:31 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

The woman is still "skinny-fat" --she has no muscle tone, doesn't exercise, still has a high body fat level and low muscle level.

At least one person is advocating a non-surgical solution of exercise to increase her muscle level as the way to eliminate her loose skin.

Interesting link, will read in full later.

On that note, I've long wondered whether breast reductions due to back pain are a sham. Must they really resort to surgery? Couldn't a girl get on a regimen of squats, deadlifts and clean eating? She might be skinny-fat, with a lot of the fat stored in her breasts. Plus having a stronger, thicker back would go some way to alleviating the pain and discomfort of large breasts. A bigger stronger back and ass would give them more 'ballast' with which to carry their large breasts. Of course it'd be painful if you're thin and weak as hell and you've got 20 lbs of flesh hanging off your chest.

Every time I've asked people, they thought I was crazy, but they never seemed to honestly consider my proposal of strength training as a solution. Strength training isn't taken seriously at all within medicine anyway, so I guess it's not surprising.

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:44 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (04-14-2012 03:31 PM)Blackhawk Wrote:  

Interesting link, will read in full later.

On that note, I've long wondered whether breast reductions due to back pain are a sham. Must they really resort to surgery? Couldn't a girl get on a regimen of squats, deadlifts and clean eating? She might be skinny-fat, with a lot of the fat stored in her breasts. Plus having a stronger, thicker back would go some way to alleviating the pain and discomfort of large breasts. A bigger stronger back and ass would give them more 'ballast' with which to carry their large breasts. Of course it'd be painful if you're thin and weak as hell and you've got 20 lbs of flesh hanging off your chest.

Every time I've asked people, they thought I was crazy, but they never seemed to honestly consider my proposal of strength training as a solution. Strength training isn't taken seriously at all within medicine anyway, so I guess it's not surprising.

I have personally known 3 women that have had it done, and I banged one of them. There are a couple of other factors beside the whole back pain issue. An unavoidable issue is the bra straps biting into your shoulders, and having to wear an industrial-strength bra. They also are self-conscious about the way they look and hang. Gravity does a number, and they hang down near the waist. Also, they are self-conscious about the attention they get from others when your breasts aren't proportionate to the rest of you.

she's still got the shins of a fattie though lol

Thank you guys for making me puke on my keyboard again. That's the second thread here that gets me to throw up LOL

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue