rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

German girls abroad for a few months

Met a really cute German girl on the train, from Stuttgart. Tall, fit, blonde hair, blue eyes, none of the man-jaw thing, good to go. An architecture student interning here for a few months.

We were taking the same line and going to the same street actually, and we talked for maybe 25 minutes on the way. I spit some stupid German to her that got her smiling, we talked about travel, I told her about Latin America, she told me about France, got her laughing at a few things, decent chat but she wasn't very flirty, though I didn't really expect her to be.

She was fine with light touching, hand on her hip or leg when I was saying something, regular cheek kiss goodbye.

My idea now is to invite her to a bar with nice microbrews, since she said that she (obviously) likes good tasting beer and thinks budweiser is crap, but has never tried the actual tasty American beers.

Besides that, I don't know what the optimal game for these girls is.

Should I lay off the teasing? Will she actually be into intelligent conversation? Should I escalate in public or wait to do it in private? Any general game-plan would be really appreciated.

You could always try luring her to your place. Procure some good American beers locally and then text her "My American buddy just sent me some new beers from the states. It's supposed to taste like [insert something interesting/plausible]. Beer tasting?"

If she agrees make her bring some too.

It's based on a gin tasting line I saw somewhere, can't remember where. I've used it in various forms with great success. You give the girl plausible deniability; she's not going to a man's place for drinks, she's going to taste some beers! How exciting!

If she doesn't want to come to your house follow Tuth's first date bang recipe and then use some exotic beers as bait to get her back to your pad.

Since she's German don't go too heavy on the teasing, many will take things literally and aren't too good with that kind of banter. That is unless she has spent a significant amount of time in an English speaking country. Just keep it light and fun, escalate touch and don't kiss her till you've got her back at yours. As for 'intelligent conversation' it depends on the girl. Figure out what she responds to and calibrate. Try teasing her. If she gets it and likes it you can safely tease her more.

Let me know how it goes.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Good luck with her, tall fit natural blond girls are the best.

How'd it go?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

We have been texting, tentative date set for Monday.

I suggested a place with nice beer at an address near her place, without saying outright it was near her place. She gets back to me like ''Oh nice [Image: smile.gif] that's right by my place [Image: wink.gif]''

So I guess she wants it

Have you read Bang yet? That should answer your questions. I don't believe you need to change your game at all for this girl, just do what is laid out in Bang and see how it goes.

Quote: (04-18-2012 09:53 AM)RioNomad Wrote:  

Have you read Bang yet? That should answer your questions. I don't believe you need to change your game at all for this girl, just do what is laid out in Bang and see how it goes.

I'm not really worried about the basics, just wondering if anyone had any German-girl-specific tips.

German girls want guys who are interested in Germanic culture and admire Germanic stuff.It is unpermittable to not know at least a dozen of German composers,some German writers and philosophers and their works when talking to German girls.German women value intellectual high class conversation and can be very educated.There is also the low clubbing type of course as well but most German girls have cultural awareness.They also have a very high IQ(average is 108 in Germany) so many guys from other nationalities are likely to appear as relatively dumb to them.They are also a bit cold and aloof like all Germanics.The basic principle with Germanics is that they respond more to logical connections than feelings.A German or a Dutch girl has to be convinced by logical arguments that she needs to bang you.
If they do not respond so feminine or emotionally it is due to genes and culture one should not be disheartened.
Also Germans take strong positions and expect you to defend your positions strongly as well.They do not accept weak pussies,wussies etc.It is a superiority culture.They do not like succumbing one's personal ideas to fit public opinion or stereotypes and can be quite annoying or insulting they speak their minds out.It is the same with girls they are not the most tactful either.
The strange thing in Germany is the mix of protestant morality with liberal attitude and the free barbarian natural approach untouched by Roman influence(Romans never managed to succumb Germanic folks).As a Mediteranean I find the free barbarian natural approach refreshing(natural manners not too much coquetry like the French)while protestant morals make my blood cold.

having some knowledge or interest in german culture and a few words/phrases of german certainly won't harm your chances, but i think what's more important is to be confident (or at least appear confident), playful and to have some opinions of your own, and also a few subtle value displaying tales to work into your conversations
but sounds to me like you're doing just fine and don't need much advice from us!

greek kamaki is right about the wusses thing, self pity does not go down well with the frauleins (and even the word 'fraulein' does not go down well with the frauleins anymore, as it's rough translation is 'little woman') lol