rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Laid as a Commuter Student

hey guys, if anyone has any advice about this, I'd really appreciate it. I'm a commuter student at a fairly big college that is over 85% resident, and I just feel like I'm left out. I've made like no friends, and it's really hard to build bonds with the couple of friends I have made. The college is like 40 minutes away, and it just worries me that if I have trouble making friends how the hell am I gonna get laid.

I know it's possible, and I know a lot of my problems stem from just being very introverted and crap. But, I dunno, I just feel like I'm missing out. All my friends are away from home in another state, out of the control of their parents, and making new friends and in the presence of alcohol 24/7. And I gotta live at home, babysitting my billion sisters, sharing a room with my a little brother, and dealing with my controlling mother.

I'd really like to live on campus, but that's out of the question, as I'm already drowning in debt just from the regular tuition (for a school I really didn't even wanted to freakin go to).

I know I sound like a complaining and whiny little bitch, and I'm sorry cuz I know there's people who have way more shit to deal with than me. I just wanna know if anyone has any advice for a guy like me. I have like no experience with girls, and I wanna make my time in college at least somewhat memorable, and finally lose my damn virginity. I'm a Freshman right now, and I think I'm gonna try joining a fraternity next year, as that seems to be a good way to have at least some kinda social life.

See if you can have parties at your place, invite them. Talk to people in class study with them in the library. Go to the residences common areas to game and say youre just waiting for a friend. Go on a friday night or something they'll all be wasted, either be wasted or pretend to be wasted yourself. Start talking to a group you see if they seem chill just follow them but let them know you have a friend coming.

ie. after a bit of conversation asking what party they are going to (tell them you're going to some other party) say "that sounds sweet mind if i come to that party till my friend shows up hes running late" by the time your friend is supposed to show up they'll be too drunk to know whats up.

just find anywhere with girls and start gaming, if your campus is 85 residents, find them and bang at their place.

Quote: (04-13-2012 10:43 AM)Dubby Wrote:  

hey guys, if anyone has any advice about this, I'd really appreciate it. I'm a commuter student at a fairly big college that is over 85% resident, and I just feel like I'm left out. I've made like no friends, and it's really hard to build bonds with the couple of friends I have made.

I know I sound like a complaining and whiny little bitch, and I'm sorry cuz I know there's people who have way more shit to deal with than me. I just wanna know if anyone has any advice for a guy like me. I have like no experience with girls, and I wanna make my time in college at least somewhat memorable, and finally lose my damn virginity. I'm a Freshman right now, and I think I'm gonna try joining a fraternity next year, as that seems to be a good way to have at least some kinda social life.

1) join a frat next year
2) do day game by reading bang...just man up and do it
3) study at the MU, instead of at home, exposure is key
4) take salsa class, acting class, join a student organization - opportunity to meet pussy. Join the dance club.
5) Join salsa club, take a language course like french, Spanish or Russian.
6) take some fun classes that you are interested in....
7) workout at the student gym.....

Quote: (04-13-2012 08:48 PM)jerome Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2012 10:43 AM)Dubby Wrote:  

hey guys, if anyone has any advice about this, I'd really appreciate it. I'm a commuter student at a fairly big college that is over 85% resident, and I just feel like I'm left out. I've made like no friends, and it's really hard to build bonds with the couple of friends I have made.

1) join a frat next year
2) do day game by reading bang...just man up and do it
3) study at the MU, instead of at home, exposure is key
4) take salsa class, acting class, join a student organization - opportunity to meet pussy. Join the dance club.
5) Join salsa club, take a language course like french, Spanish or Russian.
6) take some fun classes that you are interested in....
7) workout at the student gym.....

some sound advice, thanks man.

and for WesternCancer, my house is always packed with my family, so no parties there, and the residence common areas at my college are only open to residents (it's like a pain in the ass just into anywhere on campus, so much security). but I'll try tagging along for a party or something like that, maybe I could find a way.

Join a club on campus. Whether it's the school newspaper, or a sport, or some political cause, or student government, just join a club, because nearly every club spends 20% of their time taking care of club stuff, then 80% of their time partying.