rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why is it "trendy" to be self victimized?

Wherever i go i hear people saying.."I'm the poorest motherfucker here", "I got the worst grade in this test", "I am the worst guy a woman can have". Especially the last one,, guys in my area think that not scoring women is very cool. Basically they shame anyone who is successful, either socially or financially and feel bad if they accidentally succeed in something.

Finally here is a quote from Jeremy Clarkson in TG magazine: "So even if someone does harbour the faint notion that one day it'd be nice to have a Ferrari, the noise coming out of the radio and the view out of the window serves as a constant reminder that, actually, you'd just be sitting in a jam with everyone else, getting unpleasant looks for being successful and rich. That's the other problem. Humankind used to celebrate the wise and the rich. Now, we look up to the stupid and the fat. We tune into The X Factor to watch people exhibiting their uselessness..."

Because everyone wants to be a unique and beautiful flower. Parents in the 80s and 90s taught their kids that being different was special, so today we have all these degenerates growing up believing they are the shit when they are not.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

When in truth... most guys are poor, ugly, stupid, and suck balls with women.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-12-2012 10:36 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Because everyone wants to be a unique and beautiful flower. Parents in the 80s and 90s taught their kids that being different was special, so today we have all these degenerates growing up believing they are the shit when they are not.

This is why the age range for adolescence has been extended.

Yes, striving to be different for different's sake is coming from a somewhat reactionary, arbitrary position. It is something most teenagers need to do in order to individuate, but it shouldn't be the primary life strategy. There are times in life when it is important to try things out any explore different ways of living, but striving to be different is not a suitable as a main approach to life.

It's unhealthy to stay in a position of safety without taking risks or taking on challenging endeavors.

It is the responsibility of every parent to give their child whatever it is that they need in order to survive, not to just coddle. In the same way that it's unethical to starve a child, it's not right to enable or encourage behavior in children that will work against their future interests.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Master%E2%8...e_morality

In our democratic age, where the masses rule and the majority is right it is inevitable.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote:Quote:

So if the old people depend on my generation to make a difference, does that mean the future is going to be very fucked up?
Everyone is so busy.....
....playing angry birds on facebook, downloading the next season of (insert a tv series), distracting themselves as much as possible from the soul sapping school work.

Quote: (04-12-2012 12:26 PM)Andreas Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

So if the old people depend on my generation to make a difference, does that mean the future is going to be very fucked up?
Everyone is so busy.....
....playing angry birds on facebook, downloading the next season of (insert a tv series), distracting themselves as much as possible from the soul sapping school work.

Keep working hard and make out like a feudal lord.