rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Sleeping around

Sleeping around

Written by a woman in 2008. Check link to see pic.

Sleeping around: My moment of truth happened at university

Judging from her pic in the article, I'd definitely bang her. But i pity the fool she manages to sucker into marriage.

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Sleeping around

delusional slut. shes comparing herself to george clooney

Sleeping around

Great find. Love reading articles like that. It's a turn off fr me and dare I say most men if they find out your sexual past. If you're a bimbo, odds are they won't marry you. Double standard for men, but nobody wants to marry a former slut. There I said it.

Sleeping around

This is very similar to how I was when I first got into game. I thought that if I got a bunch of sexual experiences under my belt and out of my system and become a great lover that I'd be able to settle down with someone and have the sexual prowess to keep her. Yeah, I was delusional back then too.

It does seem a bit of a double standard when it comes to women. I mean hey, you have to learn somewhere right? I guess it's all in the execution and *how* you slut it up. On one hand yeah, no guy wants to knowingly marry a former slut. At the same time, if she's near virginal with her sexual experience, you're fucked too.

What is the lesson here? Don't get married.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sleeping around

"as I approached my mid-twenties I realised that I was also protecting my emotions perhaps a bit too well."

aka she has psychological issues that caused her to whore-out

Sleeping around

Who wouldn't want to marry a woman with 100+ notches?

For sure though, she must have been a hot teenager.

Quote:Gmac Wrote:

At the same time, if she's near virginal with her sexual experience, you're fucked too.

Why's that? I'd rather be the guy to teach her.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Sleeping around

Quote: (04-12-2012 10:11 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

At the same time, if she's near virginal with her sexual experience, you're fucked too.

Yeah? Have you tried training a girl with zero experience before? How far did you get and how long did it take you? Contrary to popular belief, not everyone can be taught, and not everyone is a great teacher.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Sleeping around

This thing is dripping with former-slut delusion. Why do they insist on publishing these apologies for slutty behavior by aging-ass women.

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Quote:Quote:

Sexually, I was an early bloomer and a pretty wild teenager. I had an S&M relationship with my 24-year-old French teacher and held naked make-out parties in my swimming pool on weekends.

Translation: Like any decent-looking girl, my sluttiness started very young. Guys, if people guilt you for being interested in younger girls, saying stupid shit like, "she's still a kid" or "she's immature," think again. There are a lot of girls like me doing, or wanting to do, dirty shit. We're at the peak of sexual interest and drive. Most guys our age are clueless. They're still playing video games and staring hopelessly at us across the room. We crave competent, masculine dick.

But, although I was adventurous and curious, I was much more concerned with having all the right moves when it came to pleasuring the boys than pleasing myself. Because of this, until the age of 19, I'd never had an orgasm (although I did some Oscar-worthy faking).

Translation: I may skirt the issue, but I was fucking for a solid four or five years before I came. I was a man's playground until 19, when the inevitable hardening process began. All that uninterrupted, hard riding takes a toll on a girl. I started to procedurialize and mechanize sex, and it became more about my "entitlement" to an orgasm than about the fun I used to have. I began to lose the adventurous spirit that made me an absolute joy in the sack.

But dating is harder, because there is more on the line. I'm still undecided about children, but the reality of the biological clock means that I feel I have less time to waste on the wrong person, just in case I do decide to have kids.

Translation: The fact that I've now had upwards of 80 cocks in my body makes it extraordinarily hard for me to stay interested in any one man long enough to cultivate a meaningful relationship. Even though my fertility is rapidly declining, I'm still undecided about children, though--on some sort of theoretical level--I want them and, more importantly, feel entitled to have them. I want to have had my cake (fucking tons of guys through my prime years) and eat it too (still have a family)! Why not?

Now that I've just hit my thirties, I'm ready to confine my wild bedroom antics to one (very lucky) man, and am convinced that my sexual exploration will make me a much better partner, both in and out of the bedroom. I'm more stable, confident, and happier than ever.

Translation: Now that my sexual drive and looks have abated, I'm willing to fuck fewer guys at a time. The poor sap who is in a relationship with me will get the "benefit" of expert-level, mechanical sex without any of the (more important) joys of spontaneity, inexperience, and enthusiasm that he would have gotten had he come across me in my younger, sluttier days. Not to mention, of course, that I don't look nearly as good as I did then.

Of course, I never would have fucked this guy then. He's too serious, too boring, too "together," too beta. I was fucking the bad boy, the slacker, the forbidden-fruit back then. Well, it doesn't matter. I win in the end. I had my fun and now I can settle with a guy who is willing to support me as I continue my rapid, inexorable decline in fertility and beauty.

Isn't the West amazing? Not only can I get away with all of this, I can publish it on the Internet and get congratulated for it!

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

Sleeping around

Sexually, I was an early bloomer and a pretty wild teenager. I had an S&M relationship with my 24-year-old French teacher and held naked make-out parties in my swimming pool on weekends.

Notice how it's ok for a teenager to be brutalized in a dungeon by your 24-year-old year French teacher as long as she initiates it and likes it, but as soon as the man talks about it he's a "creep", "pervert" and "pedophile"???

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Sleeping around

Now that I've just hit my thirties, I'm ready to confine my wild bedroom antics to one (very lucky) man, and am convinced that my sexual exploration will make me a much better partner, both in and out of the bedroom. I'm more stable, confident, and happier than ever.

Who the hell would consider themselves lucky having a wife who has this shit posted on the internet for everyone to see? He would get so much shit from his friends and co-workers at work for having a superwhore wife. Shes probably so wrecked too and theres a good possibility of disease.

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

Sleeping around

She is delusional if she truly believes her man will be lucky to have her. Stupid bitch...

Pictures?

Hi, thanks for visiting my site! I’m from a small town in Georgia where the Waffle House counts as fine dining, but left home at 16 and moved to Paris, because it sounded terribly romantic. Life was sweet, even though a) I was working as a waitress and b) my terrible French meant I managed to turn a simple order of steak frites into something vulgar.

I moved to New York the following year, attended NYU and spent several years writing for Fashion Wire Daily and New York Magazine. My job as a celebrity reporter allowed me access to everyone from Playboy bunnies to heads of state, and I found myself interviewing Ozzy Osbourne on a leopard-print bed at Sundance, flying to LA for the Vanity Fair Oscar party and ambushing Tony Blair over cocktails.

My next adventure took me to London, where I picked up an MA in International Journalism from City University and started writing the ‘Sleeping Around’ dating column for The Independent newspaper

[Image: _44250186_townsend203x300.jpg]
[Image: sex1_283423a.jpg]

Sleeping around

She's a sex columnist. Which in the British press pays so little, she's now also a private investigator, The Love Detective.

Her blog shares which cups are best for peeing in when waiting around doing surveillance work.

http://catherinetownsend.com/2012/04/08/...oney-trap/

[Image: photo-5.jpg?w=490]

"Alpha children wear grey. They work much harder than we do, because they're so frightfully clever. I'm awfully glad I'm a Beta, because I don't work so hard. And then we are much better than the Gammas and Deltas. Gammas are stupid. They all wear green, and Delta children wear khaki. Oh no, I don't want to play with Delta children. And Epsilons are still worse. They're too stupid to be able to read or write. Besides they wear black, which is such a beastly color. I'm so glad I'm a Beta."
--Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Sleeping around

Quote: (04-12-2012 11:39 AM)Zee Wrote:  

Who the hell would consider themselves lucky having a wife who has this shit posted on the internet for everyone to see?
Tito Ortiz married and had children with Jenna Jameson.

So if a rich, famous guy is willing to marry a woman who has had hundreds of cocks violating her on film, and have children with her, I'm pretty sure this chick can find a guy who doesn't mind that she has written about her exploits.

[Image: catherine.jpeg]

Sleeping around

Quote: (04-12-2012 10:49 AM)Gmac Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2012 10:11 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Yeah? Have you tried training a girl with zero experience before? How far did you get and how long did it take you? Contrary to popular belief, not everyone can be taught, and not everyone is a great teacher.

I've had two inexperienced girls who wouldn't do more than give me more than blowjob.

I've been the first to do anal on three different girls. I've taught a few how to stroke a cock, how to suck one, and moved them into positions they've never tried before.

Can't say this was especially difficult. The worst was the prudes, but it was obvious their lack of sexual experience was from their inability to have sex freely.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Sleeping around

I win in the end. I had my fun and now I can settle with a guy who is willing to support me as I continue my rapid, inexorable decline in fertility and beauty.

Isn't the West amazing? Not only can I get away with all of this, I can publish it on the Internet and get congratulated for it!

Dude, have you read the ratio factor? There's just so many desperate men out there that this columnist will get away with this. She will have it all.

Sleeping around

"Whore" or "slut" doesn't even begin to describe women like these. A woman who has had these many cocks is a disgusting FUCK PIG.

Sleeping around

Quote: (04-13-2012 09:45 AM)Twister Wrote:  

"Whore" or "slut" doesn't even begin to describe women like these. A woman who has had these many cocks is a disgusting FUCK PIG.

Easy, that mindset won't do you any favours.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Sleeping around

She's over 30 and still looks good, better than the majority of women her age.

She must have been super fuckable when she was in her peak sleeping around in her early 20s.

Sleeping around

The real shame is that now she's rode the carousel and is ready to settle for a beta, that boy-beta is probably going to get all the 'I'm not a slut anymore, so I won't do adventurous sex with you.. I just want to make love' talk.

Sleeping around

Quote: (04-13-2012 10:04 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Just think about how many dicks have been inside the next girl you bang. I think the worst part about sluts is that they give you false confidence. Bang a skank and you feel like you have master level game, when she really just likes dick. [Image: dodgy.gif]

Sleeping around

Quote: (04-13-2012 11:17 AM)WesternCancer Wrote:  

Quote: (04-13-2012 10:04 AM)Caligula Wrote:  

Just think about how many dicks have been inside the next girl you bang. I think the worst part about sluts is that they give you false confidence. Bang a skank and you feel like you have master level game, when she really just likes dick. [Image: dodgy.gif]
When you have master level game you fully understand that girls lie and just assume she was a prostitute at one point. all I have to do is look on facebook and can see 100 girls who I know that trains have been run on married to some dude. We fuck. They fuck. Forget about it. Maybe different in other places but not where I've lived.

Sleeping around

She's got that high testo chin.

Sleeping around

I'm I the only one who doesn't really care about a chick's notch count? When I'm fucking a chick, I don't really think about other dude's dicks.

Sleeping around

Quote: (04-13-2012 04:05 PM)j r Wrote:  

I'm I the only one who doesn't really care about a chick's notch count? When I'm fucking a chick, I don't really think about other dude's dicks.

I think every guy is like that, at least they should be. The only time notches become an issue is when you start to consider the LTR route.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Sleeping around

Number of past dicks is a strong indicator of the style of game needed to fuck her, and her reliability and character as well. It will come into play in any situation except a pure one-night stand.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before