rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What Game Did Your Dad Use on Your Mom?

Lately, I've been been asking every married or LTR couple, young and old, how they met. Then, I ask--sometimes in a less direct way--what game the guy used on the girl. If the male and the female are there, I ask them both. Invariably, every single one of these stories have some clear game principles evident: the guy was bold, aggressive, DHV'd, didn't give a fuck, etc. It's super-interesting, and I highly recommend it as an entertaining learning exercise.

I've also starting asking how people's parents met--for basically the same reasons. Of course, depending on where and when they're from, the old-scholers lived in a totally different world than us. Less whoring, more LTR-ing, more feminine women, more old-school chivalry, the list goes on.

How did your parents meet? And, what game did you dad drop on your mom? If you don't know, find the fuck-out.

My dad wore down my mom over the course of several months. They met really young, when she used to have to walk by a street corner where he and his other slacker buddies used to hang out. He hit her up every time, trying to get her to smile since she was a "very serious girl." One time, he "negged" her by asking her if she would "join his sports team"--quickly adding "as the mascot." She "hated him" and started avoiding that street altogether. He ran into her a few weeks later, ate some food she was carrying, and got her to agree to go out on a date. This first date, she claims, is the "only time he bought [her] anything." They shared a coke. They married like 18 months later, when he got out of the military. She always talks about "how beautiful" the letters were that he periodically sent her from where he was stationed.

My mother still cries on the anniversary of his death and when she hears songs that remind her of him. She never remarried. My dad's game was that tight, I guess.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

I'm almost positive he got her drunk, for 15 years. Or was it the other way around? Yep, that's all that makes sense to me.

My dad was 26 or 27 and had spent his entire adult life drinking and hooking up with women from the bar. At the time he was a plant manager for some company and worked in an office. Once he got his car back from the shop(a cop t-boned him) he ended his relationship with a crazy chick that had two personalities.(used her for her car) My mom was a secretary who always had a thing for my dad. She started talking to him after she learned that he was out of the relationship. They started going out. My mom told me that she loved how he always knew where the cool spots were. They dated for a year and a half before they got married. They are about to have their 30th anniversary.

Status, reputation, and good looks game.

Doctor game. My dad was a resident at the same place my mom was a nurse. He's told me not to pull the same thing--"Don't bang the nurses, son. It may have worked out for me, but it was fucking stupid. If you get caught shitting where you eat they'll fire your ass."

arranged marriage game

My dad responded to a "Husband Wanted" ad in the paper from my mum's mum. He was living in Australia for almost a decade before he went back to Sri Lanka for a few months and came back with a wife 10 years his junior whom he was had only known for two months before the wedding. True story.

Quote: (04-11-2012 10:59 PM)dickbutt Wrote:  

arranged marriage game

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

There's about a twenty year age difference between my parents.

Dad met my mom while she was singing with a band in a club, and the rest is self explanatory.

Parents were never together, my pops is damn near 70 still crushing on 24-26 year olds.

Quote: (04-11-2012 11:02 PM)gringochileno Wrote:  

arranged marriage game

[Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif] [Image: lol.gif]

haha i didn't even see dickbutt's post. For the record, what I said was 100% dead serious. No sarcasm. Arranged marriage game FTW

Quote:Tuthmosis Wrote:

My mother still cries on the anniversary of his death and when she hears songs that remind her of him. She never remarried. My dad's game was that tight, I guess.

Quote:Lord Henry Wrote:

When a woman marries again, it is because she detested her first husband. When a man marries again, it is because he adored his wife. Women try their luck; men risk theirs.
--The Picture of Dorian Gray (1891)

Hello.

Good thread. I asked my mom how my dad treated her and she said he was the sweetest guy she's ever known, but also the biggest asshole [Image: lol.gif] Her friend was dating my dad's brother and homegirl played matchmaker. I'd have to ask to see exactly how they met though. I know he had some game going on because she said her friends would always ask why they were dating. Beauty and the beast type of relationship.

Supposedly, he was always getting into fights because so many guys would whistle and say shit to her in front of him. Said one time some guys honked at her on the freeway and he followed them and started whooping his ass when he was walking inside haha. Pretty crazy because I can't even imagine my dad acting like that.

Completely different world in the 70's and 80's. Can you imagine emo kids in girl's pants with glittery shirts getting girls back then?

Musician hippie game. Dad was a guitarist, mum saw him playing a gig and pursued him.

'I blew most of my money on fast cars, booze and women. The rest I squandered' - George Best

My dad says that when he was a doctor, my mom was a patient of his.

My dad's second marriage was arranged in Iran. He knew her for a month. That marriage has lasted longer than with my mom, who he met through a friend. Go figure.

arranged marriage game

Same here.

He was a beta and never had a girl before my mom. That's why I'm learning how to Mack on girls from this site.

Quote: (04-12-2012 07:00 AM)Roosh Wrote:  

My dad's second marriage was arranged in Iran. He knew her for a month. That marriage has lasted longer than with my mom, who he met through a friend. Go figure.

A lot of people sneer at the arranged marriage game but there is actually strong grounds to go through that.

From the culture I spawn from, this also exists to some degree. Basically, lizards will be screened from when the man gives the go ahead that he is interested in marriage.

Firstly, the lizard is vetted by family members. This means, female family members, mum, sisters, aunties(who have genuine concerns for the man's well being) will interview the lizard carefully. They will find out her family history, her beliefs, where she schooled, her social habits (did she slut it up in the past).
They will also investigate the lizard's parental structure. Did she come from a family with a dominant male figure? Is her family respectable or do they practise questionable habits?

All these come into consideration for marriage as when one is marrying, it's almost like you are bringing in a sister into the family. This is a lizard that will attend all family functions, be privy to private affairs and be in on any inheritance.
One doesn't want to give entitlements to any and anyone.

So, it makes a lot of sense why Roosh's pops arranged marriage went on.

Sometimes, we don't step back and see the suitability of the person we pick for the long haul. It takes the intervention of others to do so.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

My x girls parents had arranged marriage. They flew her fathers wife in when he was 18 years old. Her mom was only 16! They had never even met before the wedding day. They are still married to this day 30 years later. He did cheat a lot and had a kid out of wedlock but he was pretty much allowed to. "Men will be men" seems to be the customary vibe. Arranged marriages last longer for sure. But there def a few variables as to why. Sometimes the woman stays just because she has to.

My parents met on tour. My dad was a tour manager in the late 70s and 80s for a few different big name acts. My Mom's brother (my uncle) was best friends with Eddie Money, so they met back stage at an Eddie Money show when my pops was working for him. I want to say my dad had game but he really doesn't. It's his accent and good looks that got him chics. Once he gets into a relationship I can assure you he was beta. For instance as soon as him and my mom got married she requested he stopped going on the road. It was his bread and butter, his lively hood and instead of saying no to her and being a man he agreed and stopped being a tour manager. (First mistake) He ended up cheating, having a kid, and them getting divorced. He had a few gfs after that before getting re married. His next wife literally said there wasn't room for his other kids in their new life. So again like the beta he is, listened to her. I didnt speak to my dad for 12 years. Of course as with most betas, he ended up getting divorced again. Now his new gf is on some shit like you HAVE to talk to your kids or I won't be with you. Guess what the little beta did? LOL tried to contact me. I gave in because I have a child myself now and obv wanted her to meet her grandpa. But now were pretty much on the outs again because his betaness got the best of him once again. His new girl runs his shit. He has her name on his checks and hes still fucking technically married! He can't do shit without her permission and she even tried to accuse me of doing drugs in their bathroom when I wasn't. Instead of him taking my side he jumped on hers. So I flipped out on both of them, called him a beta (LOL) and called her a bitch and a bunch of other names. Even said, "how's it feel to run your man?" "your man is a female and will do whatever you say, that's not a man that's a bitch." You should have seen her face! IT was a sick alpha moment and they had no clue what they had gotten them selves in to. Her kids live in his fuking house, shit, sleep, eat whenever they want. Here I am as a visitor and I'm getting accused of doing shit that I'm not. Fuck that.

Basically I am thankful as hell I didn't grow up with my pops and that the streets raised me because otherwise I would be a fuking beta like him and probably be answering to some bitch somewhere right now. Peace.

Dad met mom at a club through cold approach. They dated for 7 years, got married and then had me the next year. Dad only got married because mom said 'its either now or I'm gone'... he definitely had tons of fun in his 20's thats for sure. Still together 25 years later.

Game used? Probably caveman, alphaness, locked down place and good looks. I have female friends crushing on my dad to this day. Dude knows everyone in town and kept himself in great shape.

My dad and mom worked at the same place, but had really different positions there. My dad was an architect and he owned shares in some of the buildings he built so he was (at the time, pretty rich). He ended up taking my mom to Vegas, in his personal plane, for their first date.

As a side note my dad's pretty beta, and his lavish lifestyle didn't really last past the nineties, so why he didn't just ball out and become an actual player was always beyond me.

Dad had a 64 Vette convertible and the right last name.

Otherwise I have no idea.

Quote: (04-12-2012 09:15 AM)Moma Wrote:  

A lot of people sneer at the arranged marriage game but there is actually strong grounds to go through that.

From the culture I spawn from, this also exists to some degree. Basically, lizards will be screened from when the man gives the go ahead that he is interested in marriage.

Firstly, the lizard is vetted by family members. This means, female family members, mum, sisters, aunties(who have genuine concerns for the man's well being) will interview the lizard carefully. They will find out her family history, her beliefs, where she schooled, her social habits (did she slut it up in the past).
They will also investigate the lizard's parental structure. Did she come from a family with a dominant male figure? Is her family respectable or do they practise questionable habits?

All these come into consideration for marriage as when one is marrying, it's almost like you are bringing in a sister into the family. This is a lizard that will attend all family functions, be privy to private affairs and be in on any inheritance.

Sometimes, we don't step back and see the suitability of the person we pick for the long haul. It takes the intervention of others to do so.

what culture are you from bruh

Quote: (04-12-2012 09:03 AM)JoyStick Wrote:  

arranged marriage game

Same here.

He was a beta and never had a girl before my mom. That's why I'm learning how to Mack on girls from this site.

my father is a fucking ultrabeta. and i don't say this nonchalantly or jokingly; thinking about it truly brings about a pain in my heart, or some shit. it's tragic. my mother at best begrudgingly appreciates my father. she has no attraction for him and recoils at the rare instances of his cloying touch. they haven't had sex since 1984, though i think my father might be impotent. they get along goofily these days; the best comparison might be george costanza's parents. my destiny is to be the opposite of him and be assdeep in pussy

Quote: (04-12-2012 09:53 AM)dickbutt Wrote:  

Quote: (04-12-2012 09:15 AM)Moma Wrote:  

what culture are you from bruh

African Bambata, cuz.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Golddigger game.

My Dad met my mom at a bar after being introduced to her through friends. He dated her for a bit, took her out to all the nice places, partied with cocaine, etc.

Then my mother broke things off with my father and moved to Florida. My Dad, unable to cope with the loss, proceeded to buy an extra house and car, called up my mom and said if she came back up to the Northeast and married him she could have the stuff.

They got married and had two kids, me being one of them, and divorced two years later. I think that marriage lasted four years. At the end of the divorce, my dad lost everything and has been broke to this day, so no more gdiggers for him.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Party game. My dad was in college gaming my mom, who had just graduated high school. Met her at a party, divorced almost 20 years later... but not after unleashing this spawn of death unto the world. [Image: banana.gif]

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee