rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone watch Eurovision?

Anyone watch Eurovision?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eurovision_...ntest_2012

I have no allegiance to any of these countries..I just think its interesting to watch the videos and see what each country sends as something to not only represent their countries music..but try to win the Contest.

Some countries sing in their native language..others go for english..

Host country Azerbaijan sounds like they stole Alicia Keyes style and put a hot chick up

Check out what Denmark brought..A bunch of chicks oddly dressed

Turkey..Just looks odd

Russians are obviously on crack with this one

I am the cock carousel

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I used to watch it when I was younger, nowadays I don't really bother although I glance at a few songs on YouTube and know who won the competition. However, two of my favorite songs ever come from Eurovision:

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Anyone watch Eurovision?

Final tonight. Think we should get a poll going of most fuckable singers appearing in the final. Have not seen many so far but would destroy the Israeli one.

Anyone watch Eurovision?

Love the way they just introduced the Azerbaijani entry with a film about Karrabagh. Who says these things are not political?

Italian chick was bangable and I'd destroy the Romanian chick too.

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I watch. It is pretty fun.

Anyone watch Eurovision?

It's a blast if you can just enjoy it as a show. The greek girl was pretty hot, of course it would have been disastrous if she'd won. Greece would never have bee able to pay for arranging the event next year.

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I was secretly rooting for the Babushkas... darnit people, I like hot singers as much as any of you but don't forget that it's also called "Eurosong".

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Anyone watch Eurovision?

Grattis Sverige!

Anyone watch Eurovision?

Goddamnit Turkey! what the fuck was that shit! How is the rest of europe going to take us seriously if our entry is a faggot sailor hopped up on shrooms and e-tabs [Image: angry.gif]

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I have been getting constant updates from friends in Malmo. The party is raging (I had tickets to tomorrow and Saturdays finals but I had to give them up) and a lot of fun. So many hot women just having a blast.

My pick this year is Margaret Berger from Norway. I have liked her music for a while so its good to see her represent.

Damn Scandinavia is good at this event.

Anyone watch Eurovision?

Norway girl has a great set of hips

I almost forgot about eurovision.
I love the gems of different countries

Montenegro...should have got more votes

If you wanna look at it from a RVF standpoint..you can also see the femininity of the countries.
Even though the singers wouldnt be "average" the style and voice is a give away of how the country runs

listen to the voice on belarus
And those heels that boost her up damn near a whole foot.
Shes dancing around looking feminine

now look at netherlands
much deeper voice..no movement

I am the cock carousel

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I would NEVER miss an Eurovision (really). [Image: smile.gif]

Anyone watch Eurovision?

The music in Eurovision, in general, is really low-quality pop music.

That said, it's still fun to watch especially when you're in Europe and everyone's all excited and has parties about it.

I'm surprised Montenegro didn't go through. Their act was a breath of fresh air compared to the other crap. Gee - dubstep isn't poppy enough for this generation?

Eh. The acts are kinda boring this year. I'll pass on tomorrow.

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I was trying to be in Malmo for this. Fucking love Eurovision it's tacky pop at its finest. Especially enjoy the EE and Balkan entries. Instead I'll b looking for where the Swedish party is in London. Any ideas?

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I just love the political voting and guessing if Germany and turkey will give each 12 points

if Malta will give UK 12 points
if Greece and Cyprus will give each other 12 points

etc

Don't forget to check out my latest post on Return of Kings - 6 Things Indian Guys Need To Understand About Game

Desi Casanova
The 3 Bromigos

Anyone watch Eurovision?

Me and the lads play a Eurovision drinking game. We pick countries out of a hat and when voting happens say your country gets 12 points you pick one of the lads to take 3 gulps of ale, 10 is 2, 8 is 1. Really fucks you up, great fun.

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I miss Terry Wogan as commentator. He would poke fun at odd antics of some groups but he was still into it. I think he stopped because he was so disgusted at Britain's poor performance one year.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Anyone watch Eurovision?

[Image: eurovision-2012.jpg]

"Go be fat on someone else's time."

Anyone watch Eurovision?

I find it it interesting that Turkey didnt enter.
Something about the rules not being fair since the big countries always get in.
Then they banned the whole thing because Finlands entry kissed another girl during rehersal for this song

kiss at 2:50

im still confusedd about the video
http://www.rooshvforum.network/thread-9856-p...#pid447806

I am the cock carousel