rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

PUA = HATE GROUP?

PUA = HATE GROUP?

I was just reading Roosh 5s blog and it linked to this forum. I think it is crazy that PUA are labelled as a hate group now.

I wanted to ask the author guy of the blog, if he is active on the site, isn't he worried that his name is on a list of hate group people sent out to the police nation wide? I mean do you think you are under surveillance by the government. i MEAn I know that the splc has long been irrelevant so just list everyone they disagree with as a hate group but that's extreme dude. Next thing you know you're gonna be getting stopped by police and at airports and put through extra hoops for no reason.

PUA = HATE GROUP?

Hate group? huh? Can you give more info? Links?

Beyond All Seas

"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe.
To be your own man is a hard business. If you try it, you'll be lonely often, and sometimes
frightened. But no price is too high to pay for the privilege of owning yourself." - Kipling

PUA = HATE GROUP?

'Roosh 5'[Image: biggrin.gif] Sir Roosh the Fifth.

PUA = HATE GROUP?

That is the funniest thing ever!! We're definitley giving out a lot of good lovin' to the world, its the bfs and betas that are the hate groups in this scenario [Image: wink.gif]

Don't give them what they expect, and you'll get from them what you never expected.

PUA = HATE GROUP?

Free speech/information in America would be dead if a forum like this was declared a hate group and prosecuted in some fashion. Who cares if some dumb feminist site declares this a "hate group", they're a "hate group" too.

I have no worry "[I]nvestigations are conducted only when a threat or advocacy of force is made; when the group has the apparent ability to carry out the proclaimed act; and when the act would constitute a potential violation of federal law" ~Wikipedia

PUA = HATE GROUP?

We agree with this thread.

PUA = HATE GROUP?

www rooshv dot com -look under my existence is becoming illegal.
and he explains and links to this article, just search southern poverty in your ctrl f bar

PUA = HATE GROUP?

Quote: (04-08-2012 04:19 PM)Southern Poverty Law Ctr Wrote:  

We agree with this thread.

[Image: gift4.jpg]

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.