rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

English going alone to Colombia. Where's it at for me ?

Hi, I am going on a random trip alone to Colombia for 3 weeks from 27th April. I'm flying into Bogota and have no idea where I'm best going for the party and the girls. I speak no Spanish but blonde and have probs picking up girls home or away. I will try and learn as much Spanish as poss, mostly so I don't come across as ignorant...and so I can torment some ladies!

Any help and advice will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Quote: (04-07-2012 09:15 PM)Ashlito Wrote:  

Hi, I am going on a random trip alone to Colombia for 3 weeks from 27th April. I'm flying into Bogota and have no idea where I'm best going for the party and the girls. I speak no Spanish but blonde and have probs picking up girls home or away. I will try and learn as much Spanish as poss, mostly so I don't come across as ignorant...and so I can torment some ladies!

Thanks

I recommend you use the valueable data sheets on this forum, as we have many members who have already gone and reported great results. I was just there again back last x-mas through new years. I would recommend that you stick to two cities at most since 3 weeks is not a lot of time, and you will need time to game the girls in each city.
Firstly, do not miss Medellin, by far the best city with the best nightlife, most beautiful women (famous paisas), great weather, and just beautiful. I would also recommend going to Bogota or Cali. I thought Bogota was a little bit of a disappointment as it is a metropolitan city, and since many people work, the nightlife is dead during the week. Hence, i would probably do Cali as my second city.
Since you are shy, its best to place a profile 1 months before you go to these cities on Colombian Cupid. Com Its a great website filled with beautiful Colombianas looking for gringos or non- Colombian men, a majority who apparently treat the girls poorly. This strategy paid dividends for a friend that went with us and he had many girls there waiting to date him when he went down there. I would make sure to buy the platinum membership and then cancel after the trip is over. The platinum membership has a built in translator so communication will not be a problem.
It is important that you do this because girls in the Colombian bars, discos, etc. will never approach you. They also go out always in groups with guys (like friend groups). It is a social thing that I did not understand, apparently single girls out don't want to appear they are looking to be picked up so they will never go out with girls only. I will pm (send to your private email) on this site the data sheet links.) I will just ask that you report your findings while you are down there and report good places that you enjoy such as nightlife, restaurants, etc. on this forum. Good luck.

From Roosh's blog - Most Livable Country: Colombia, Brazil, or Argentina?

Quote:Quote:

The hardest part of getting laid in Colombia is dealing with the language barrier (you won’t meet too many girls who speak English), but if you’re conversational in Spanish and approach during the day you shouldn’t have too many issues banging cute girls. Flakiness will be your main problem.

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Argh sorry guys, typed that late at night with the iPhone along with a few typo's! It was meant to say I "do not" have probs picking up girls. I'm a good looking guy (modest) an in good shape, but I get the impression this won't help anyway with the old language barrier?
The usual places I go on holiday it is never a problem to get it on with othe holiday makers, is this not a better option for me considering? So, maybe I would he best going off to the coast to torment some Israeli chicks! They are my staple diet in Thailand...where I don't do locals! Actually it is Thailand that has made me look into south. America on this occasion, as I got into a Venezuelan air hostess in Bangkok, and was without doubt the best shag I've eve had along with the most beautifully woman!!

[quote] (04-07-2012 10:38 PM)Golden Boy Wrote:  

[quote='Ashlito' pid='191322' dateline='1333851311']

Thanks[/quote]

I recommend you use the valueable data sheets on this forum, as we have many members who have already gone and reported great results. I was just there again back last x-mas through new years. I would recommend that you stick to two cities at most since 3 weeks is not a lot of time, and you will need time to game the girls in each city.
Firstly, do not miss Medellin, by far the best city with the best nightlife, most beautiful women (famous paisas), great weather, and just beautiful. I would also recommend going to Bogota or Cali. I thought Bogota was a little bit of a disappointment as it is a metropolitan city, and since many people work, the nightlife is dead during the week. Hence, i would probably do Cali as my second city.
Since you are shy, its best to place a profile 1 months before you go to these cities on Colombian Cupid. Com Its a great website filled with beautiful Colombianas looking for gringos or non- Colombian men, a majority who apparently treat the girls poorly. This strategy paid dividends for a friend that went with us and he had many girls there waiting to date him when he went down there. I would make sure to buy the platinum membership and then cancel after the trip is over. The platinum membership has a built in translator so communication will not be a problem.
It is important that you do this because girls in the Colombian bars, discos, etc. will never approach you. They also go out always in groups with guys (like friend groups). It is a social thing that I did not understand, apparently single girls out don't want to appear they are looking to be picked up so they will never go out with girls only. I will pm (send to your private email) on this site the data sheet links.) I will just ask that you report your findings while you are down there and report good places that you enjoy such as nightlife, restaurants, etc. on this forum. Good luck

Mate that is some great intel! Thanks very much. I will check out the website, and report all my findings. I take it they don't tie you into a contract or anything?

Quote: (04-08-2012 06:42 AM)Ashlito Wrote:  

[quote] (04-07-2012 10:38 PM)Golden Boy Wrote:  

(04-08-2012, 02:15 AM)Ashlito Wrote:  Hi, I am going on a random trip alone to Colombia for 3 weeks from 27th April. I'm flying into Bogota and have no idea where I'm best going for the party and the girls. I speak no Spanish but blonde and have probs picking up girls home or away. I will try and learn as much Spanish as poss, mostly so I don't come across as ignorant...and so I can torment some ladies!

Thanks

It is important that you do this because girls in the Colombian bars, discos, etc. will never approach you. They also go out always in groups with guys (like friend groups). It is a social thing that I did not understand, apparently single girls out don't want to appear they are looking to be picked up so they will never go out with girls only. I will pm (send to your private email) on this site the data sheet links.) I will just ask that you report your findings while you are down there and report good places that you enjoy such as nightlife, restaurants, etc. on this forum. Good luck

Mate that is some great intel! Thanks very much. I will check out the website, and report all my findings. I take it they don't tie you into a contract or anything?

No, first you fill in your profile information and you get a free standard membership which is worthless because you cannot email the girls back when they email you because it blocks you. In your standard profile, you will fill in your birthdate, city, hobbies, interests, etc. Make sure to write a good profile but not too long or like an open book, leave some mystery. From there, there is an upgrade membership option at any time, and you get the choice between 1 month, 3 month, or 1 year. Make sure to check the 1 month profile. They take credit card and is very fast to process. This is a big site with multiple websites (they own latin american cupid, ukraine date, mexican cupid, etc. etc.) therefore, they are very concerned with their reputation and they do not need to cheat people. My friend said that after the 1 month option, they did not renew, it simply went from platinum status to free standard status but you cannot email the girls to obtain their phone number, email address,ask them out, etc. It works, believe me, i saw the spinner 8+ girl he conquered in Cartagena, and had his choice from a couple more. One think I can tell you is that I have been to Tel Aviv as well, Spain, England, Mexico, Colombia, Brazil, Thailand, and the best looking girls by far are the Colombians, especially if you like brunettes with long hair, big asses, and nice fake boobs. They take care of themselves, are very sweet, sensual. Israeli girls can be a bit needy, feminist, stubborn, Colombianas live to serve their man and are just as hot if not even hotter. But the game needed down there is different. You should take a spanish class before you go down just to have some basics in the language, and definitely i recommend Colombian Cupid searching girls in the cities you are going to and lining that up. Now, my advice is very solid. I am not trying to stroke my ego, but I truly am a world traveler and veteran in his mid 30s. I am very good looking with good game, therefore, I don't go to a mediocre city and hype it up and say it was good. I have very high standards, since I am from Los Angeles, which has a great nightlife, and a high concentration of quality girls in the better top tier parts of it. So for example, i tried partying in Cabo San Lucas, Mexico and Hawaii and these places sucked. Even though you are going solo, this is the more reason to line up girls and definitely, I would make friends with a couple local dudes, as it will be tough for you to get into the social circles and groups in Colombia. Sounds like a lot of work, but the golden carrots (hot Colombianas) you can get laid from waiting at the end are well worth it. Anyway, my feeling is there is nowhere in the world where hot girls (non-hookers) will throw themselves at foreigners without putting in any effort. Hope this helps.

If you want to contact chicks before arriving, romancelatina is a good site. Personally, I don't believe its worth the hassle. Contact me directly for some more advice.

romancelatina those chicks are all prepago, gold digging gringo hunters...