rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Types of RVF Lurkers

Types of RVF Lurkers

If I had to guess this forum has A LOT of lurkers. What types do you think we have?

Lurkers:

1) Data miners. If you notice in the meetup section there's a ton of threads with a lot of views but with few replies. What gives? Do these guys think they'll find some pussy paradise lurking RVF?

2) White knight Manginas/PUA haters. These guys lurk the forum and as soon as you post a pic of a girl or profile they immediately alert her about it. I'm guessing they tried being a player and failed miserable after a few approaches. Now they focus on social circle "game" and hate on the true players on this forum.

3) Women. I really have no clue why girls would lurk on here. I'm guessing they have been repeatedly pumped and dumped by alpha males. After being used and a abused so many times they come on here trying to figure us out. After a few months of reading RVF they eventually lash out at Roosh and quickly get banned.

Lets have fun with this. Lmao!

Types of RVF Lurkers

Quote: (04-07-2012 03:54 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

If I had to guess this forum has A LOT of lurkers. What types do you think we have?

Lurkers:

1) Data miners. If you notice in the meetup section there's a ton of threads with a lot of views but with few replies. What gives? Do these guys think they'll find some pussy paradise lurking RVF?

2) White knight Manginas/PUA haters. These guys lurk the forum and as soon as you post a pic of a girl or profile they immediately alert her about it. I'm guessing they tried being a player and failed miserable after a few approaches. Now they focus on social circle "game" and hate on the true players on this forum.

3) Women. I really have no clue why girls would lurk on here. I'm guessing they have been repeatedly pumped and dumped by alpha males. After being used and a abused so many times they come on here trying to figure us out. After a few months of reading RVF they eventually lash out at Roosh and quickly get banned.

As someone who largely lurks myself, I think you are missing one.

4) The Audience. People who come to this forum because this forum is highly entertaining. The mesh of the large variety of personalities and beliefs that come to this forum, creates a very entertaining forum. This leads to an audience of spectators watching the different personalities come to life as different people reflect on their experiences out in the real world.

This is what draws me to this forum the most. A lot of the guys on here either have some sort of drama going on between them, which is very entertaining to read. GManifesto "disappearing" and the dispute between Hencredible and Mike being the most recent ones, were very interesting to watch play out. On top of that, I truly enjoy soaking up the different perspectives that a lot of guys have on life in this forum. I think the most important "data" that I extract from this forum are the differing approaches to life.

I believe that is what makes this forum so valuable. It's not data sheets about different countries or strategies that lead to successful bangs, but the mindset that leads to success. Seeing how men who have success in life, be it monetarial or sex life, approach their challenges is what I get the most out of from this forum.

Types of RVF Lurkers

4) Forgetful ones. You can only get in on the 1st of the month. I've read some lurkers who forgot for months then finally remembered the 1st then finally got in.

5) The intimidated. Some betas or newbies are intimidated by the forum. They want to learn the game but see some post of the players and feel they can't contribute. The newbie forum guys get flamed sometimes. I'm new to the game but have many knotches and only been to the newbie forum two or three times. It's a bit hard to see.

I use the forum for the travel section mostly but still try to contribute where I can. Military game is a piece in am currently working on. Will post soon.

The cycle of disrespect can start with just an appetizer.

Types of RVF Lurkers

6.) The invisible The ones who normally browse, and occasionally see a post that strikes close to home and respond with a very well-thought calculated response that is simply passed over in the ongoing discussions.

Types of RVF Lurkers

4 responses on this post and 68 views? Hmmmm

Types of RVF Lurkers

Quote: (04-07-2012 04:37 PM)All or Nothing Wrote:  

Quote: (04-07-2012 03:54 PM)rakishness Wrote:  

Lurkers:

As someone who largely lurks myself, I think you are missing one.

4) The Audience. People who come to this forum because this forum is highly entertaining. The mesh of the large variety of personalities and beliefs that come to this forum, creates a very entertaining forum. This leads to an audience of spectators watching the different personalities come to life as different people reflect on their experiences out in the real world.

This is what draws me to this forum the most. A lot of the guys on here either have some sort of drama going on between them, which is very entertaining to read. GManifesto "disappearing" and the dispute between Hencredible and Mike being the most recent ones, were very interesting to watch play out. On top of that, I truly enjoy soaking up the different perspectives that a lot of guys have on life in this forum. I think the most important "data" that I extract from this forum are the differing approaches to life.

I believe that is what makes this forum so valuable. It's not data sheets about different countries or strategies that lead to successful bangs, but the mindset that leads to success. Seeing how men who have success in life, be it monetarial or sex life, approach their challenges is what I get the most out of from this forum.

Nailed it. This is almost always the case with most forums, unless they are tiny and tightly controlled.

This stuff IS *entertaining* isn't it! I know of three people who read "the game" and found they couldn't put the book down. My friends wife read it in two days. Loved it.

Types of RVF Lurkers

5. Law Enforcement. Since Roosh made the glorious SPLC hate group list, it's only natural that the pigs are lurking; waiting for us to make our next terrorist attack on feminists, white knights, and manginas.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

Types of RVF Lurkers

Trust me in that you don't want a lot of these lurkers to contribute. Most people don't have any value to share with the world.

Types of RVF Lurkers

Quote: (04-07-2012 09:50 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Trust me in that you don't want a lot of these lurkers to contribute. Most people don't have any value to share with the world.

Guilty as charged.

Lesser beta recovering from a split - what do you want to learn from me? [Image: idea.gif]

The only thing i can do is start a thread and post an impassioned plea for help and understanding of my plight. I understand how, but i do not understand why!

Feel free to PM me for wine advice or other stuff
ROK Article: 5 Reasons To Have Wine On A Date
RVF Wine Thread

Types of RVF Lurkers

It's okay to ask questions, get some wisdom, then drop knowledge when you learn through experience.

Types of RVF Lurkers

White Knight Mangina:

[Image: N0V69.jpg]