rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The worst Date Lab ever

The worst Date Lab ever

They set up two women. One wasn't even gay.

Funny part was that the uglier one (Jenn) had pretty high standards even though she's monstrous. At least female entitlement doesn't just discriminate against men.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...ory_1.html

The worst Date Lab ever

At least we can agree with this:

Quote:Quote:

Jenn: Really pretty chicks. No manly looking ladies, sorry.

This is a classic example of dumb bitches claiming to to "like girls," simply because they think it's cool and fashionable at the moment, but in reality get all dodgy when the rubber meets the road. If I ran Date Lab, I would popped out of the kitchen of that restaurant and said, "Now eat that pussy! I said EAT IT!"

I can't believe how much these two hens were clucking about each other about the stupidest shit.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

The worst Date Lab ever

The fuck? I'm starting to think these Date Lab people just set people up to laugh at this shit like we do.

The worst Date Lab ever

I’m kinda fratty and a little preppy; I usually go for preppier girls, and she didn’t seem to be very preppy.

If I heard a guy say that, I'd be like, "Who cares if she's not 'very preppy!' Is she cute and is she cool, that's all that matters. Are you gay or something?" Yup...

I thought she was beautiful, but I wasn’t attracted to her.

I love how chicks are so soft on each other's appearance, how they'll call almost any chick cute. Martina gives ugly Tina Fey here a strong compliment on her looks. Meanwhile, for a chick to think a *guy* is good looking, he has to have looks in the top 25% of guys.

Like I and another poster said on the last DateLab thread, the whole enterprise just seems like wishful thinking. A bunch of ultra politically correct yuppies saying to themselves, "oh my god how wonderful it would be if this couple got together [in order to break those nasty evil stereotypes, because she's older than he is/ she's actually secretly gay / she's a big beautiful woman and this objectively handsome man will appreciate her]."