rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to beat your wife - 90% of british women don't want to marry a weak man!

I'm enlightened. I'm a convert.

"Beating etiquette..." Genius.

(They should beat her if she's fat also, may I add).

---

Epic [Image: lol.gif]

I thought the OP might have trolling when I saw the title and screen-cap, but this shit is lulz.

Tuthmosis Twitter | IRT Twitter

that ...almost makes sense. if your wife wont fuck you, you have two choices....take it, or go fuck another woman. adultery is looked down upon, but giving your wife a good slap on the ass? No worries.

this was actually enlightening. imagine what would have happened if Muhammad had tightened up his game first.

nice one lol. Posted on fb. I wonder if anyone will bite...

Suddenly Fat Girl Jihad makes crystal-clear sense. A stroke of genius ahead of its time. I suspect this will infuse much-needed energy into that project.

I posted it for the lulz, but find it interesting how it concurs with some of the mindsets of the manosphere.

It's interesting how the reporter has kind of a western beta position on the subject. He's even suited up American style. He's shocked [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Makes perfect sense to me. Notice how western media casts an extremely negative light/spin on how Arab women are treated. Yet which women are treated worse? The Arab woman whose husband provides for her and the family, and may discipline her once in a while to keep her in line, or the Western woman who gets pumped and dumped and is viewed as nothing more than a collection of orifices for our physical gratification?

Hilarious! I'd post this on FB but I'm too much of a pussy to do that. If anyone does, let us know how it went.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Great point, assman... in addition, the man who takes the time to give this "correction" to a woman is at least a man who gives a shit about her... a lot more than the pump and dump folks.

Not to mention the fact that most of this discipline (and even pain) can be quite pleasurable in different ways, to a woman.

I bet those muslim chicks don't go the cash-and-prizes route very often. I wonder what their divorce rate is...

I am going to post this on FB right now. Will report any hilarious hamster appearances.

Sloots gon' sloot.

In all my years I've only popped one broad. Well, a slap upside the head.

It turned her on.

If not for fear of going to jail I might do it more.

Saying that I'd bet the broads that like getting spanked hard in bed wouldn't react badly to it unless they saw some gain for going to the cops.

Quote: (04-05-2012 08:58 AM)assman Wrote:  

Makes perfect sense to me. Notice how western media casts an extremely negative light/spin on how Arab women are treated. Yet which women are treated worse? The Arab woman whose husband provides for her and the family, and may discipline her once in a while to keep her in line, or the Western woman who gets pumped and dumped and is viewed as nothing more than a collection of orifices for our physical gratification?

Hey, maybe American women really do mean that Arab women are treated better, because American women don't get the beat down their Arab peers do. Case in point.

I'm reminded of this cartoon, which shows that the female hamster will spin no matter what:

[Image: womanhamster.gif]

[Image: attachment.jpg5628]   

Tuth ...They say the eyes are the window to the soul. What does that tell you about that picture? [Image: lol.gif]

Team Nachos

Damn, does this mean I can't poke girls in the eyes anymore?

I guess the prophet Mohammad kept his pimp hand strong.

Middle eastern culture knows how to keep bitches in line.
As soon as you give women any degree of power or freedom the whole society goes to shit, a la the western world.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

Quote: (04-05-2012 01:28 PM)Walnuts Wrote:  

Middle eastern culture knows how to keep bitches in line.
As soon as you give women any degree of power or freedom the whole society goes to shit, a la the western world.

The Western world has its problem. That's for sure. But so does the Middle East. It's just a different set of problems. The grass is greener type of thing.

I'll taking living in America over living in the Middle East any day of the week. No brainer.

Team Nachos

Agreed with Parlay44, in the USA, fucked up as it is, at least you still have a degree freedom to act on the issues yourself and adjust (i.e. by learning game, becoming wealthy, etc). In Saudi Arabia, if you weren't born in the royal family or whatever esteemed institution, tough luck! Sure, the average Middle Easterner's wife is very likely not cheating on him or cuckolding him, but the amount of pain and loss of freedom and cultural and personal opportunity he suffers for that privilege is enormous.

There are still places in the world where you can have a reasonable mix of both. Poland comes to mind, as does Ukraine, some parts of Czech Republic, some of the Baltics, and lots of Asian countries. If you're an expat and not a native, the list increases even further.

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

From what I can tell, Middle Eastern cultures are full of massively insecure men who use anger to control their environments. They get ridiculously impassioned in debates, there is often neither rhyme nor reason to their dogmatic world-views.

It's absolutely mindless and bad for men and women both. Absolutely dysfunctional. The only reason they even have a moderate say in world affairs is because we have some kind of brainless respect for their fucked up way of doing things.

At least in the Western world, the "challenge" of a "free" dating market compels you to improve and succeed or suffer. Far healthier for all parties involved.

A year from now you'll wish you started today

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:54 PM)ElJefe Wrote:  

From what I can tell, Middle Eastern cultures are full of massively insecure men who use anger to control their environments. They get ridiculously impassioned in debates, there is often neither rhyme nor reason to their dogmatic world-views.

It's absolutely mindless and bad for men and women both. Absolutely dysfunctional. The only reason they even have a moderate say in world affairs is because we have some kind of brainless respect for their fucked up way of doing things.
Which society is dysfunctional, the one that has sub-replacement birth rates, or the one that keeps families together? The one that encourages otherwise good men to become rogue pump and dumpers or the one that rewards these men with faithful wives?

Middle Eastern societies have their flaws, some of which were mentioned earlier, but western culture is far more dysfunctional.

The only reason they even have a moderate say in world affairs is because

OIL

Quote: (04-05-2012 02:58 PM)assman Wrote:  

Which society is dysfunctional, the one that has sub-replacement birth rates, or the one that keeps families together? The one that encourages otherwise good men to become rogue pump and dumpers or the one that rewards these men with faithful wives?

Middle Eastern societies have their flaws, some of which were mentioned earlier, but western culture is far more dysfunctional.

My family isn't middle eastern but we're from a nearby area of the world. My father and family love to debate politics until they're blue in the face. It gets old after a while.
They argue over things that don't concern them directly. It's pretty much the way ElJefe describes.

Quote: (04-05-2012 03:18 PM)lurker123123 Wrote:  

The only reason they even have a moderate say in world affairs is because

OIL

Before the industrial revolution the great industries of the world were real estate and agriculture. Every farm was a family business and that's what the economy was based on.
If you didn't own land or a farm you were nothing. A vagrant. A day laborer. A gypsy. Everyone that lived in these countries made of sand were peripheral to the world economy.
They had no power or influence. Then suddenly when the industrial revolution came around and the gasoline and diesel engines made their appearance all the sand countries had
the commodity required to make it go. Oil. Now they have all the power. Problem is they don't contribute anything to the world besides oil. They have no other industries. We'll
see a shift in world power when the world breaks its dependance on oil. If they're smart they'll take all their wealth and spread it around, diversify.

Team Nachos

Why are we a war with these people again???

They seem pretty smart to me!

We let our women act like men!