rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who's on the top of your racial totem pole of attractiveness?

What type of woman do you find most desirable? Vote for your #1 and if you like provide your 1-10 ranking in the comments. I am using Roosh's post about the Totem Pole of Racial Attractiveness as a guide. I think this will give us an interesting guide as we will be able to compare the tastes of forum members with that of guys at large.

I'm not even going to vote since I haven't traveled and met enough people to given a honest answer.

Where I live in Australia southern european girls (Italian, Greek and Yugoslav ancestry) are the most attractive in my opinion.

Lots of overlap - e.g., Western, European, or Middle Eastern, Arab

Actually, there is overlap with African and Latina.

There really isn't just one for me. I find appeal in almost every one of those groups, and even more appeal in some of the overlapping (racially mixed) combinations between them. I like East Indian girls, but I also like Norythern Europeans, Eastern Europeans, East Asians, Afro-Indians, Mulatas, Eurasians, and just about everyone else.

In fact, just about the only group of women I have a hard time building attraction for are Australian Aborigines. Other than this, I can't single anyone out.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

I like Latina, some Asian, and Ethiopian women.

Quote: (04-04-2012 08:06 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

There really isn't just one for me. I find appeal in almost every one of those groups, and even more appeal in some of the overlapping (racially mixed) combinations between them. I like East Indian girls, but I also like Norythern Europeans, Eastern Europeans, East Asians, Afro-Indians, Mulatas, Eurasians, and just about everyone else.

In fact, just about the only group of women I have a hard time building attraction for are Australian Aborigines. Other than this, I can't single anyone out.

Exactly. Live in Asia for a year and you'll start to yearn for EE or Latina's. For me, pussy is pussy. As long as it's medium rare. It's more of a cultural thing though. How a girl treats me trumps the color of her skin. I'm not gonna vote, but I'd have to give the edge to Latinas, as it happens I am infatuated with brown skinned chicks. Then again, after a year, I'd be bitching and wanting a 6' white Polish girl.

Sometimes it sucks having only one pecker.

I fixed your race poll to have checkboxes instead of single votes.

I would go with Latinas, which overlaps with everything. The basic definition/understanding of "latina" in the U.S. would include practically every woman from Mexico to Antartica and include a large part of the caribbean. Every shade and phenotype is encompassed in this.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

I'm with Indian troll, I loves me some white bitchez.

I can see why moving to Miami Beach is a smart move

Here is my list:

1.) Caucasian (esp. brunettes with tan complexion)

2.) Latina (very close, almost a tie with caucasian)

3.) Middle Eastern/Mediteranean (Arab, Turkish, Persian)

4.) S.E. Asian (Thai, Viet, Cambodian, etc.)

5.) East Asian (Japan, Korea, etc.)

6.) Indian

7.) Black (African American > African)

8.) Indigenous Central/South American (Mayan, Incan, etc.)

9.) Polynesian (Samoan, Tongan, etc., *exception Hawaiian women who seem to be very hot)

10.) Papua New Guinean, Australian aboriginal

Hopefully, I didn't leave anyone out [Image: thumb.gif]

Quote: (04-04-2012 08:44 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

I fixed your race poll to have checkboxes instead of single votes.

Thanks.

Nothing gives me a Tower of Power like a blue eyed blonde broad, so Northern European for me I guess.

The only race I prefer is sexy.

I think most guys are that way but they just don't actually go out of their way to admit it.

For example, some of you guys may not like black girls in theory, but I'd find it hard to believe that most of you don't find the lady in this video highly attractive.

Quote: (04-04-2012 10:32 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

For example, some of you guys may not like black girls in theory, but I'd find it hard to believe that most of you don't find the lady in this video highly attractive.
I don't think any guy can say she's unattractive. Even Stormfront members would pop wood if she were naked in front of them.

But for some (most?) guys, physical characteristics of certain races may not be appealing in general, such that a 7 of one race is as attractive to him as a 9 of another race. If this wasn't true, none of us could answer the OP's question because we'd rate them all equally.

Quote: (04-04-2012 10:56 PM)assman Wrote:  

I don't think any guy can say she's unattractive. Even Stormfront members would pop wood if she were naked in front of them.

But for some (most?) guys, physical characteristics of certain races may not be appealing in general, such that a 7 of one race is as attractive to him as a 9 of another race. If this wasn't true, none of us could answer the OP's question because we'd rate them all equally.

Yeah true. That has more to do with the unique cultures and communities we grew up in. Basically what's around us.

Kind of off topic, but until I went to college, I rarely saw girls in school that immediately caught my attention. It was usually the case that in the beginning of the school year (high school), I'd be overcome with disappointment by the lack of quality all throughout. But then over time the girls around me grew on me and those were the ones I dated.

[Image: lol.gif]

There are hotties in all racial subgroups, but without delving too far into the nitty-gritty...

1) Eastern European Women
2) Latina Women
3) The Rest

I think most men have 3 separate totem polls. One is a ranking for who they want for sex purposes, one is for dating, and one is for marriage; I am assuming there's a lot over overlap between the dating and marriage totem polls.

Always wondered if I was alone on this. I was running with Stormfront types as a teen (great people, no apologies, everyone has there own story) and I carried that outlook into my college years.

Anyway I remember one day seeing a beautiful - perfect - black girl walking by on campus. Face, hair, breasts, ass, legs, attitude, classiness - all perfect. I realized in a moment that my stereotypes of the "mammy" type were wrong.

I thought about why it was that I shouldn't go after her. I rationalized that it was like having a beautiful cousin - you could look, you could notice, but it would be wrong to linger or pursue.

Ah well, that was then. We'll see where I end up now. People change.

I am curious about the Amhar girls, and hope to visit Tigray province one day.

Quote: (04-04-2012 11:01 PM)Hencredible Casanova Wrote:  

Yeah true. That has more to do with the unique cultures and communities we grew up in. Basically what's around us.

Kind of off topic, but until I went to college, I rarely saw girls in school that immediately caught my attention. It was usually the case that in the beginning of the school year (high school), I'd be overcome with disappointment by the lack of quality all throughout. But then over time the girls around me grew on me and those were the ones I dated.

Scary but true. Food for thought.

deleted

The only race I prefer is sexy.

I think most guys are that way but they just don't actually go out of their way to admit it.

The black lizard in that video is also open minded. Her name is Gabrielle Beauvais, she is Haitian and her baby father is a white cat.

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

A hot girl is a hot girl. The mixed race/black girl in the video is evidently hot. But I for like black girls. I like all races. There are typically races in which I find myself attracted to a higher percentage of girls though. The highest proportion of girls that I find myself attracted to are of latin and carribbean descent.