rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Russian version of Roosh

I found a good site with tips about dating/pickup from a Russian author. Its quite interesting to see it from a different culture's viewpoint.

"In the five years of my life lived what I just tried from the area dating to the girls: clubs, street dating, travel, sociable, telephone, newspaper, and many others. During this period I have accumulated about 1,000 of these singles (no exaggeration)."

This is Russia, so I believe him..most guys here don't put in any effort get laid. A guy who makes effort must be a godlike.
He touches on some good info.

For example, he talks about the value of social circle game and how you find the least crazy girls this way.

A true Gem:
"Make it a rule never to utter the phrase "I love you!" Also guard against phrases like "I miss you" or "I need you so." Indeed, as is well known -Love- it is a mostly one-sided sense, one loves and the other allows you to love. I think that the role of allowing someone to love you will leave you more satisfied."

Truly Russian advice right there. Good insight into their culture and mindset.

The website is linked to a bride site but the advice is actually real: http://www.bridesrussia.net/index.htm

Generally Russian women fish for these expressions when they say ''Ja lubliu tebia''(I love you),ja tebia skutsayou(I miss you) or they tell you ''Ja tebia nenada''(You do not need me).In these cases you have to answer ''Ja toze lubliu tebia(I love you too),Toze skutsayou(I miss you too),ty mnie nada(I need you) so Russian women can proceed to material requests so that you ground and justify your previous statements(they are great manipulators anyway).So this advise from the Russian does not make sense if you refuse to answer the expected way they will get angry and simply move to the next victim.

1000 women in 5 years...how is that even possible. That's 200 different women per year. You need to bang more than one NEW woman every other day to make it...or one new woman every 43 hours,lol.

Is he claiming 1000 different lays in 5 years? That's a pretty astronomical rate. I can understand that in the 3rd world but I assume he lives in one of the major cities in Russia. Power to him though either way, sounds like the guy has had great success. I'd read it if I had any interest in Russia.

In Russia it is possible.(if you have the right amount of cash).