rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazil Guys vs. Colombia Guys vs. Argentina Guys

Earlier this morning I was reading Roosh's mini-series, The Medellin Diaries, a favorite of mine among his writings. In The Medellin Diaries Postmortem, this paragraph stands out to me:

Quote:Quote:

I wrote about Karl because he is the human form of Medellín. It’s interesting how some guys are Colombia guys, some are Brazil guys, and some are Argentina guys. Each attracts a distinct personality. I’m a Brazil guy, a place that isn’t even on Karl’s radar. Karl is Medellín, Medellín is Karl. The city is made for guys like him.

I'd be interested in hearing the opinions of this forums posters, as to what personality/"human form" is most natural/attracted to either Colombia, Argentina, or Brazil.

Thoughts?

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Want to help bump this thread because I have been wondering this myself. If there is a well traveled dude that can break down the explanation and differences that would be sweet! I've not been to Argentina/Colombia just yet so it would be great to understand the cultural differences.

Colombia guy: usually like drugs or alcohol more than average, can have more perverted inclinations (not saying being a perv is bad)
Argentina guy: loves Spanish... secretly wishes he could live in Europe
Brazil guy: good for more laid back California types

Roosh your post has answered my questions in just 3 sentences, I'm definitely a colombozil guy then. Alcoholic Californian wanting to learn Spanish only to slay dragons... Awesome.

Colombian guy: wants to dance Salsa, drink beer , fuck girls. Game: he pull pussy easily on the dance floor.
Brazilian guy: wants to dance Samba, drink caipirinha, relax all day by the sea, play futbol, fuck girls. Game: caveman style
Argentinean guy: no dance skills; wants to live in Paris or Rome and fuck girls ( European mostly); drinks Fernet con Coca ( Arg national drink). Game: all kinds ...bulletproof personality to cope with Argentinean hystericas 24/7

Quote: (04-03-2012 12:59 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Colombia guy: usually like drugs or alcohol more than average, can have more perverted inclinations (not saying being a perv is bad)
Argentina guy: loves Spanish... secretly wishes he could live in Europe

Yup, I`m definitely a Colombia guy!

Quote: (04-03-2012 12:59 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Could you expand?

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

Geez... I think I'm more Argentinian...

[Image: unsure.gif]

Brazil guys tend to be California surfer types. They love the beach and walking around all day in Havianas. Probably like weed, too.

I think Argentina guys who choose it over Brazil or Colombia are sadists to a degree because of how the women are like.

dk902 is in Argentina now... I'm curious to read his report.

Currently categorizing myself as more of a Colombian guy. Gotta up the dance floor game skills though.

Or if/when I make it down to Medellin, I may pull this move:

Quote:Quote:

He says he simply goes up to girls and asks them if they want to have lunch with him. He said, ‘None of these poor girls turn down a free meal. And it only costs you a few dollars. Then you bring them back to your place and they open their legs.’ But he says the girls are so poor that he has to give them taxi fare back home.”

[Image: lol.gif]

Argentina doesn't sound like it'd even be on my radar. I need the over-the-top atmosphere of Colombia with the female personalities of Brazil, it seems. [Image: exclamation.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (04-03-2012 02:43 PM)indiomago Wrote:  

Colombian guy: wants to dance Salsa, drink beer , fuck girls. Game: he pull pussy easily on the dance floor.
Brazilian guy: wants to dance Samba, drink caipirinha, relax all day by the sea, play futbol, fuck girls. Game: caveman style
Argentinean guy: no dance skills; wants to live in Paris or Rome and fuck girls ( European mostly); drinks Fernet con Coca ( Arg national drink). Game: all kinds ...bulletproof personality to cope with Argentinean hystericas 24/7

Argentinean guy = cold as ice?
definitely gotta have thick skin...

Even though I'm Brazilian I identify myself more with the "Argentinian guy" . This Brazilian guy seems more like "Rio Guy" , In Sao Paulo the vibe is quite different.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

Mr GM:

yes, you are right...i described the Brazilian guy with the personality of the Carioca guy. Paulistanos are different.

Mojodrew

Argentinean guy= cold as ice? No, but tired of deal with Argentinean flackey girls ( especially the posh ones)....No easy laids and Arg girls don´t get drunk easily , maybe tipsy....So a lot of excuses, lot of bs, and drama...I don´t hear anymore the lame excuses and i´m bulletproof right now.

I believe Brazilian ( Carioca) guy is the best of three.

Roosh... you say "sadist" like its a *bad* thing

haha

Sloots gon' sloot.