rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"There are downsides to looking this pretty"

A deluded British woman thinks the reason other women hate her is because she is so attractive.

Do women really start becoming this deluded in their 30's?
She must wear blinkers when she meets a woman that is actually really goodlooking..that 's all I can say!

What's the bet that her French husband who is "so supportive" is fucking cute young French girls on the side??

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/articl...tiful.html

This bitch is pretty? By what standards?

[Image: article-2124246-09BDA2C8000005DC-462_634x592.jpg]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:47 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

I'm guessing British standards (least attractive caucasian women in world?)

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:48 AM)Gixxermuscle Wrote:  

Yep, she's a 41 yr old British woman. I'd say she's at least in the 97th percentile for her age and country of residence.

And I don't doubt that women were insanely jealous of her when she was in her 20s. I've seen fat women in office environments constantly trying to get the thin girls to fatten up.

The article itself is a bit of attention whoring, as I'm sure she misses the attention she used to get from men.

Edit: Look at the most downvoted comments - fat jealous women letting the hate flow freely against attractive women.

As deluded as she is (calling a woman deluded is like saying a dog has fur, and given that she's 41 and not a fat, homely soccer mom, it's not unreasonable to assume that she enjoyed a ton of alpha cock and beta lavishing in her day), she really isn't that wrong in her assertion; beautiful women are the enemy of the other women and feminists.

Why is this so? Beautiful women receive tons of attention and benefits from men (this one alone says she gets bar tabs comped, free booze on flights and gameless betas buying her train tickets and flowers...I myself have heard of guys buying computers, guitars and Nintendo Wiis, or painting the bedroom or doing the papers of hot 20 year olds), they trivialize the whole 'You go grrl, be an independent womyn!' notions that feminism carries.

As I've said before; women speak of their friends with the same venom that men speak of their enemies. They will sabotage, undermine and eliminate any woman that they see as a threat, which is probably why it's so rare to see a mutual, respectful, long-lasting female friendship.

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:48 AM)Gixxermuscle Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2012 08:47 AM)MSW2007 Wrote:  

You beat me to it.

British people are ugly. It's bizarre. Whites in America are like 30-40% British by descent, yet they look far better than the Brits do. The lower classes especially look like inbred fetal alcohol syndrome victims.

Quote: (04-03-2012 10:53 AM)basilransom Wrote:  

The lower classes especially look like inbred fetal alcohol syndrome victims.

Considering what a problem alcoholism apparently is in Britain, I'd say a lot of them are inbred fetal alcohol syndrome victims. [Image: lol.gif]

Hell, among other articles concerning the subject: Child, 3, treated for alcoholism at British hospital

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Hilarious Vice parody of that woman's Daily Mail article,it seems to have got a lot of attention mostly gales of laughter at her setting herself up for a kicking:

http://www.vice.com/en_uk/read/Daily-Mai...-beautiful

Opinions will differ as to just how attractive this chick is (personally, she's attractive enough to smash after a night out drinking, and if I don't have to put in any real work to get it), but she's on point regarding other women's behavior towards women that they feel are better looking, or simply outshine them in any way. If they don't shun you, they'll befriend you but talk shit behind your back to other people. In HER pool, she might be that chick. She wouldn't be in THIS pool (or any other pool around the world), but over in the UK, maybe.

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

edit

"Control of your words and emotions is the greatest predictor of success." - MaleDefined

She'd get plenty of play in my area. Hell, I'd be happy to hit it considering her age.

Seriously, a lot of you guys living in cities should see the heifers we have in central Wisconsin. Lot's of inbreeding I think... DC or England would probably seem like nirvana after a visit here... lol

Sexy.....

[Image: fxhaftautj_195801831.jpg]

What the hell is that

Quote: (04-03-2012 03:25 PM)NuMbEr7 Wrote:  

You beat me to it.

British people are ugly. It's bizarre. Whites in America are like 30-40% British by descent, yet they look far better than the Brits do. The lower classes especially look like inbred fetal alcohol syndrome victims.

Wasn't it that the upper classes of the British society moved to N.America?

The upper classes all stayed put in Britain.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (04-03-2012 06:55 PM)Caligula Wrote:  

Quote: (04-03-2012 03:25 PM)NuMbEr7 Wrote:  

You beat me to it.

Wasn't it that the upper classes of the British society moved to N.America?

The upper classes all stayed put in Britain.

Incorrect. The Puritan migrants to New England were almost exclusively Middle - Upper Middle class towns people from the East of England, which was a much smaller segment of society then it is today. Very few were farmers, who made the bulk of England's population. The migrants to Chesapeake from South West England were a mixture of lower and middling nobility (particularly sons who were not first born) and their poor indentured servants (who were very frequently knocked up by their noble masters). The Quaker and Quaker friendly migrants from the North Midlands to the Delaware and the Scotch-Irish from Ulster, the Scottish Low Country and the North of England were all dirt poor however. All of this from Albion's Seed.

I'm not saying that one country is hotter than the other because of colonial migrations though.

This woman is simply attention whoring. You call this news? If she wants to vent, she should start a blog. What the hell is being taught in Journalism school these days? What' so important about this opinionated, low-value, poorly written essay that merits its publishing on an online national news source? She didn't cite any evidence or statistics to support her claim apart from cherry-picked biased personal and anecdotal examples.

BTW, white Americans are a mixture of almost all European peoples, so the ugly British looks get diluted by the Germanic, Scandinavian, French, Slavic, Greek, Latin, and other white people who mixed.

Hello.

Quote: (04-03-2012 07:21 PM)blurb Wrote:  

This woman is simply attention whoring. You call this news? What the hell is being taught in Journalism school these days? What' so important about this opinionated, low-value, poorly written essay that merits its publishing on an online national news source? She didn't cite any evidence or statistics to support her claim apart from cherry-picked biased personal and anecdotal examples.

BTW, white Americans are a mixture of almost all European peoples, so the ugly British looks get diluted by the Germanic, Scandinavian, French, Slavic, Greek, Latin, and other white people who mixed.

The Daily Mail knows what it's doing. I just went on Facebook and three people I'm connected to had shared it already. That means traffic, which means more money.

This piece gives a great insight into the inner workings of the DM: http://www.newyorker.com/reporting/2012/...ntPage=all

Favourite quote:

Quote:Quote:

Men wear suits, ties, and black lace-ups, in imitation of their boss. Women preferably wear skirts. The news editor sits closest to Dacre, a man of both prim and volcanic temperament, at the risk of attracting his fury. “It’s like a ducking stool,” a former Mail editor said. Because Dacre tends to refer to underlings as “cunts,” the daily meetings are known as the Vagina Monologues.

Interesting insight into their thinking on adding a lot of low-brow content to the mix:

Faced with criticism of the Mail, Dacre presents a sort of market justification, in which he argues that the only way to insure a free press is to have a commercially viable press. If the paper’s contents didn’t appeal to the majority of people, he argues, it wouldn’t be so successful, and if it weren’t so successful it wouldn’t be able to hold powerful institutions to account.

"A flower can not remain in bloom for years, but a garden can be cultivated to bloom throughout seasons and years." - xsplat

Quote: (04-03-2012 06:53 PM)porcupine Wrote:  

What the hell is that
I can't stop laughing [Image: lol.gif]

She isn't that great... And that is by British standards. I've no idea why she'd think she was too beautiful to get by.

England isn't as full of uglies as people make out.

Quote: (04-06-2012 08:20 AM)Kitsune Wrote:  

She isn't that great... And that is by British standards. I've no idea why she'd think she was too beautiful to get by.

England isn't as full of uglies as people make out.

I live in London, whilst there are dime pieces, you'll need some luck finding them.
On the street you'll find an abundance of utterly butterly bitches. It's mostly an ugly city.

"Colt 45 and two zigzags, baby that's all we need" - Ronald Reagan

A+ trolling by the Daily Mail. Probably one of their most read and commented stories in a while.

Does anyone actually believe an airplane captain gifted her a bottle of champagne upon seeing her "pleasing appearance" and "pretty smile?"

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

There was an incredible parody in The Guardian two days ago. Have a look! I laughed my ass off...

http://www.guardian.co.uk/lifeandstyle/2..._multiline

Like Samantha Brick, I have been hated for my good looks
Tim Dowling read Samantha Brick's article in the Daily Mail about women resenting her beauty and knew just how she felt. Here, he tells how men hate him for being too handsome

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Guys in Britain have a very low bar , if this is considered attractive there.

Chicks need to be on rotation like a Netflix queue

I can't have sex with your personality, and I can't put my penis in your college degree, and I can't shove my fist in your childhood dreams, so why are you sharing all this information with me?

Quote: (04-07-2012 02:10 AM)Soma Wrote:  

LOL at the other female guest and female co-host hating. They can't stand that women have been called out on their envy/dislike of more attractive women.

Albion's Seed is a great book- essential for understanding American culture and politics

But the US had an equally if not larger influx of Germanic immigrants who I think upped the level of American attractiveness somewhat

This chick is average looking and suffers from typical female delusion but she probably has had some resentment from even more cowlike female acquaintances

"If anything's gonna happen, it's gonna happen out there!- Captain Ron