rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Power of Aesthetics (FB Trolling from BB.com's Misc.)

The Misc. is quite possibly the most entertaining forum in all of the internets (u aware?).

There is a current ongoing thread ( http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=143669323 ) at the moment full of lulz, illustrating clearly the propensity for young girls to cheat. A poster created a fake Facebook profile using another members AVI. Guy's pretty cut up:
[Image: 6Y6Pz.jpg]

The girl he is trolling:
[Image: Z2m27.jpg]
[Image: Wr5fy.jpg]

The interaction (some time passed between parts of the convo):
[Image: 5ces0z.png]
[Image: M8taf.png]
[Image: y2CLH.png]

Take aways: Looks count. Sloots gon sloot.

Dude: "I wish you'd show your pretty face."

Her: "That's one thing I've learned not to do."

Slut's probably sent tit pictures including face before. [Image: lol.gif]

Quote: (02-16-2014 01:05 PM)jariel Wrote:  
Since chicks have decided they have the right to throw their pussies around like Joe Montana, I have the right to be Jerry Rice.

Holy shit this is the funniest thing ive seen in a while. Reminds me of txt convos i used to have. But she obviously just kept talking to him because of the picture. He caught her at a good time too

This isn't quite epic (I've seen epic...) but it's good.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

"But I thought women didn't like muscles!" - Every guy with 13" arms and a gut wearing a shiny t-shirt.

gotta get some sharpie in pooper....then it will be epic.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

I am aware. The Misc is a laugh riot. I remember one of MikeCF's tweets talking about people who work out are also more mentally sharp as well.

They just updated the thread. He asked her to take a nalked photo with a spoon and she did lmao

UPDATE:
For those unaware, the Misc. uses spoons as proof in photos to ensure the image is legit. Guy almost fuked it up tho.

To make matters even more interesting, the actual real guy the 'troller' is using in his AVI (who is also a Miscr) is gonna skype the broad later lol and try and get more nudes.
[Image: mmQTE.png]
[Image: ZuPUg.jpg]

I go to misc only rarely, but it is pretty legit. You can count on those guys to produce some epic threads like this quite regularly.

Speaking of misc, this reminds me of this character Zyzz who passed away a few months back.

Dude was hilarious. Roids will kill you though...

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Reminds of that thread where Dash was acting like a girl on POF and setting up dates with 20+ guys at bars

I think you also need to keep in mind the time requirement (years and years) to achieve the physique of either zyzz or the guys photos used for trolling. It takes a long time to get built like that. I've been going at it for 5 years on and off and when i'm lean i look good but nowhere near what those guys look like. They have die hard dedication and great diets.

Zyzz is from my city. Every guy here who wants to bulk up worships him like a God. He's pretty inspirational. Keep the screenshots coming, this is hilarious.

more

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread...=143798351

slut wants him to toss her salad and she wants to lick his hairy balls

I don't really see what this thread is trying to prove. The fake guy is to women what victoria secret models are to men she'd have to be stupid not to cheat. I guess it does give a good example of female hypergamy over the internet, but this interaction http://i.imgur.com/eqrE3.png shows she isn't entirely serious aka. is using him just for attention purposes. It could also just be her hamster spinning.

More an example of why not to flirt with girls over the internet.

Quote: (04-03-2012 10:58 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

I go to misc only rarely, but it is pretty legit. You can count on those guys to produce some epic threads like this quite regularly.

Speaking of misc, this reminds me of this character Zyzz who passed away a few months back.

how will roids kill you? nobody has died directly because of steroids.if the person is taking them with out support supps/diet and bloodwork he is more likely to suffer severe organ damage and then he might die,but he wouldnt die if he just injected them straight off the bat.

there was a case in the us a few years ago some retard took prohormones without any training/diet/bloodwork knowledge.he suffered jaundice and severe liver damage becuase he was an idiot,thats how you die.of course they banned this prohormone because someone was stupid,smh.

and for the record,zyzz died because of a heart defect.his lipid panel/cholestrol and blood pressure were probably through the roof already,he was taking coke mdma,drinking and taking clenbuterol all the time.his body couldnt take any more.its not a rant at you athlone its just people dont know about them.steroids WILL kill you if your an idiot,and you can be very healthy if you know what your doing.

Quote: (04-08-2012 04:07 PM)alecks Wrote:  

how will roids kill you? nobody has died directly because of steroids.if the person is taking them with out support supps/diet and bloodwork he is more likely to suffer severe organ damage and then he might die,but he wouldnt die if he just injected them straight off the bat.

there was a case in the us a few years ago some retard took prohormones without any training/diet/bloodwork knowledge.he suffered jaundice and severe liver damage becuase he was an idiot,thats how you die.of course they banned this prohormone because someone was stupid,smh.

and for the record,zyzz died because of a heart defect.his lipid panel/cholestrol and blood pressure were probably through the roof already,he was taking coke mdma,drinking and taking clenbuterol all the time.his body couldnt take any more.its not a rant at you athlone its just people dont know about them.steroids WILL kill you if your an idiot,and you can be very healthy if you know what your doing.
the bber 'hamster wheel' in action. steroids are nasty shit and their prolonged use is in no way 'very healthy'. there is a total absence of legit studies on their long term effects, which bbers conveniently intrepret as a green light

Quote: (04-08-2012 04:12 PM)whitenoise Wrote:  

the bber 'hamster wheel' in action. steroids are nasty shit and their prolonged use is in no way 'very healthy'. there is a total absence of legit studies on their long term effects, which bbers conveniently intrepret as a green light

how are they nasty? honestly? its easier to fuck yourself up by having no knowledge of steroids in the first place,a lot of dudes do it,thats why there is such a stigma towards them.

i do agree with long term effects/health,but thats the nature of the beast. im talking about dudes who dont compete that think its a green light after a few cycles and think their fine. a pro bodybuilder needs his health to be his top priority becuase of the dosages they are on

You guys are all welcome to your opinions-I've got no dog in this fight.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Has it been confirmed that he was taking coke and mdma, or are people assuming that given he was partying in Thailand?

From the wiki on him, it seems he was into juicing for only 4 years before his death. I understand that he had a heart defect, but that is scary quick. And was he doing all this without any medical supervision at all? Were his cycles and dosages particularly aggressive, or did he not talk about this stuff online?

Update: Sloots gon sloot. Has other guys on rotation, bf unaware

[Image: px508.png]

Lol there's no end to what these skanks will do. I hope the bf is cheating on her.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Misc. has convinced me to get a phone with a camera/data plan in order to get on these online dating sites. I would clean up.

Has anyone thought to send these convos to her b/f? Seems like she's only gonna give it up if there is an actual meeting, which isn't going to happen. The shitstorm would be priceless.

10/14/15: The day I learned that convicted terrorists are treated with more human dignity than veterans.

It's done. The guy got Desiree to take pictures of her tits, arranged for her to pick him up for fucking, but gave her a false address caused he lives nowhere near. Then he alerted boyfriend.

[Image: 2PTTs.png]

[Image: 2119kkx.png]

Then the guy got banned.