rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Get Laid (4chan post) (pic)

[Image: Okd4P.jpg]

I could find no major fault in this analysis.

Decent, but nothing new. It seems like the major point was just - Go out a lot. Get a lot of experience and get better at it.

16 Countries in Under 2 Years and Counting - How I Fund My Travels: http://www.EarnOnTheRoad.com

good summary

This is like 11 years old... it's been passed around on the internet so many times I can't remember where I saw it first.

http://www.bristollair.com/2008/inner-ga...out-women/

Reported to lock

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

I see someone has been reading the Mystery Method.

It is a great intro for newbies. I can see why it has been passed around so much.

Know your enemy and know yourself, find naught in fear for 100 battles. Know yourself but not your enemy, find level of loss and victory. Know thy enemy but not yourself, wallow in defeat every time.

Samseau: I've never seen this before.

Hmm, this makes me want to start a thread on putting a girl through a roller coaster of emotions. I do a lot of teasing, but I don't often make girls feel angry, sad, or a lot of the other, 'downer' emotions, at least not early on. I could see how, say, taking her to a very sad movie could open up the 'gates though.

A lot of it is hyperbole, but it does match my experience that DHVing largely does not work. Dropping bait a la Day Bang works ("back when I was living in Europe..."), but anything more than that screams "try hard." I get a lot more mileage out of faux self-deprecation.

"Can you trust a dog alone with a steak? You can't hate a dog for doing what's in it's nature. You can't trust a dog. But you can trust a dog to be a dog." This is gold.

Quote: (04-03-2012 10:04 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

This is like 11 years old... it's been passed around on the internet so many times I can't remember where I saw it first.

http://www.bristollair.com/2008/inner-ga...out-women/

Reported to lock

Thanks for the link Samseau and to the OP. I had never read this before either. Loved it.

That Borat clip was also hilarious. It has been a while since I have seen it. Allowing women the right to vote has proved to be an enormous mistake as the welfare state just keeps getting larger.

Quote: (04-03-2012 04:17 PM)soup Wrote:  

"Can you trust a dog alone with a steak? You can't hate a dog for doing what's in it's nature. You can't trust a dog. But you can trust a dog to be a dog." This is gold.

In regards to women, and people, every male kid should be taught this as soon as he learns to speak.

This is a copypasta of something Tyler Durden from RSD wrote.

21 y/o brit.

That's good writing with some valuable points. But an 80% close rate?

No.

That's marketing.

Quote: (04-04-2012 06:09 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

No.

That's marketing.

And there it is....

but uhm.. what is it they're really selling?

Quote: (04-04-2012 07:31 AM)silent_scope Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2012 06:09 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

No.

That's marketing.

Quote: (04-03-2012 07:58 PM)dulst Wrote:  

This is a copypasta of something Tyler Durden from RSD wrote.

And there it is....

but uhm.. what is it they're really selling?

He was selling Tyler Durden of course. And selling it well.

This wasn't written by Tyler Durden.

God knows who wrote it. It first surfaced in the early 2000's. I remembered Pook talking about this post back on the SoSuave forums.

Obviously the claim about banging over 200 women including 5 women at once who are 8+ on the looks scale smells like bulslhit. But the advice in general is sound.

I bet you his 8's would be 7's in my book.

Contributor at Return of Kings.  I got banned from twatter, which is run by little bitches and weaklings. You can follow me on Gab.

Be sure to check out the easiest mining program around, FreedomXMR.

Quote: (04-04-2012 10:53 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

God knows who wrote it. It first surfaced in the early 2000's. I remembered Pook talking about this post back on the SoSuave forums.

Obviously the claim about banging over 200 women including 5 women at once who are 8+ on the looks scale smells like bulslhit. But the advice in general is sound.

I can believe high number counts. I'd believe 1000 if the guy was at it long enough. I could even believe 5 girls in a bed.

But no one is going to get me to believe an 80% close rate. Even a model handsome man with wealth and great game is on glue if he is counting 80% of girls as "closed".

Quote: (04-04-2012 11:07 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

I can believe high number counts. I'd believe 1000 if the guy was at it long enough. I could even believe 5 girls in a bed.

But no one is going to get me to believe an 80% close rate. Even a model handsome man with wealth and great game is on glue if he is counting 80% of girls as "closed".

I think for game purposes, close rate is as or more interesting than notch counts. I'm going to start keeping track.

Whoops, I was wrong. I thought it was Tyler because I saw it here: http://www.bristollair.com/2008/inner-ga...out-women/

Where I also saw Tyler's secret society post.

Dat selective memory.

21 y/o brit.

Damn I wish I would have known about this shit back in the early 2000's. I probably wouldn't have left Philly.

The majority of 4chan is a wasteland of filth. But every once in a while there are some insightful/helpful threads. This example being one of them, wish someone had told me this stuff when I was in high school. 4chan also got me started in day trading (the basics were laid down in a "how to thread") and most importantly, someone dropped the name "roosh" one day and it led me to his site/board.

Quote: (04-05-2012 09:14 AM)?Kick Wrote:  

4chan also got me started in day trading (the basics were laid down in a "how to thread")

If you still know the link to that thread(assuming it still even exists), I'd be curious to see it. Always wanted to read a good no-bullshit day-trading break down for newbs.

Quote: (04-04-2012 12:32 PM)soup Wrote:  

I think for game purposes, close rate is as or more interesting than notch counts. I'm going to start keeping track.

80% close rate is possible if your game is tight and you approach selectively. Im just saying it can be done, but I still wouldnt believe it unless I know the guy personally. To me a claim like that rings of PUA marketing.

A claim of 10-20% close rate would be closer to reality, but it wouldnt sell as many DVD sets.

Quote: (04-05-2012 10:36 AM)germanico Wrote:  

Quote: (04-04-2012 12:32 PM)soup Wrote:  

80% close rate is possible if your game is tight and you approach selectively. Im just saying it can be done, but I still wouldnt believe it unless I know the guy personally. To me a claim like that rings of PUA marketing.

A claim of 10-20% close rate would be closer to reality, but it wouldnt sell as many DVD sets.

If you approach selectively, meaning you only approach when you've received strong IOIs, and if you count getting a phone number as a close, then on a good streak you could get 80%.

But that's not anywhere close to his story. He is making is sound as if he doesn't even screen his approaches and that most closes eventually lead to fucks. So his 80% is nothing but the most extreme misleading hyperbole possible. Worse than meaningless, it's misleading to the point of stupid absurdity.