rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Whats the country with more Aryan looking women?

I mean country (and cities to be specific) with more fine looking naturally blond women (real yellow/light blond hair not dirty blond/browny blond) and with tall/slender figures, long legs, an sharp/angular facial features, (I dont find infantile short round faces with little noses attractive at all).

I've noticed quite a few women in some northern european countries look a bit "asiatic" like the girl below: (specially among finns but also swedes and norwegians)

[Image: 179666_10150089749717123_564702122_64113...3608_n.jpg]

Im curious If someone else ever noticed the same.

Just sayin', Aryan originally meant on the east coast of the capsian sea.

When you read literature of 'Aryan invasions' of India, it came from this region.

'Iran' is a corruption of 'Aryan'.

Quote: (04-02-2012 12:16 AM)T and A Man Wrote:  

Just sayin', Aryan originally meant on the east coast of the capsian sea.

When you read literature of 'Aryan invasions' of India, it came from this region.

'Iran' is a corruption of 'Aryan'.

Sorry I did choose the wrong word to formulate my question, But I think you mean what I'm refering to.

Ayan is another word for Indo-European. It means nothing anthropologically. Iran and India have plenty of Aryans, which is why Sanskrit and Lithuanian are related.

What the OP meant was "nordic" / "baltic" instead of "aryan". I have heard that Belarus has the blondest, most baltic-looking Slavs, which makes perfect sense, taking into account the country's name. Northern Russia, Scandinavia are also the natural places to look for people with the characteristics you enumerated.

"The great secret of happiness in love is to be glad that the other fellow married her." – H.L. Mencken

Quote: (04-02-2012 01:45 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Ayan is another word for Indo-European. It means nothing anthropologically. Iran and India have plenty of Aryans, which is why Sanskrit and Lithuanian are related.

What the OP meant was "nordic" / "baltic" instead of "aryan". I have heard that Belarus has the blondest, most baltic-looking Slavs, which makes perfect sense, taking into account the country's name. Northern Russia, Scandinavia are also the natural places to look for people with the characteristics you enumerated.

Well I think you are barely speculating since you are american (maybe I'm wrong). Most lithuanian women I've met were either brown haired or lightbrown/dark blonde at most, their light blondes were almost always bleached blondes. Also speaking about baltic looking types they are the round faces, high cheekbones with little noses, I think you didn't understand my question, I was asking for the type of women with more slender/angular features and sharp noses, I only mentioned and posted the women with more infantile/round facial features to refer about the type of women I find not appealing (although she is not even a blond, her facial structure is quite common in finland, sweden an norway).

many baltic area people look like bleached blond asians, especially finns.

Have you tried Iceland? I ran into boatloads of blondes, some will have that rounded off nose you don't dig but found plenty that didn't. If you can't scope them out Sweden, Denmark and Iceland then you're gonna have trouble finding them anywhere...unless some are escaping my mind. The features are easy its the making them natural blondes thats the tough part and then find a country that had a majority of them good luck.

Quote: (04-02-2012 12:01 AM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

I mean country (and cities to be specific) with more fine looking naturally blond women (real yellow/light blond hair not dirty blond/browny blond) and with tall/slender figures, long legs, an sharp/angular facial features, (I dont find infantile short round faces with little noses attractive at all).

I've noticed quite a few women in some northern european countries look a bit "asiatic" like the girl below: (specially among finns but also swedes and norwegians)

Bjork has that sort of look even though she is pure Icelandic. Don't know how common that is, I've never actually met anyone from a Nordic country with her look. I'll say though that the girl you posted above is hot to me and I'd smash the fuck out of that regardless of her Asiatic look.

I think this map should be of use to you:

[Image: blond_hair_map1.jpg]

I'm assuming you're looking for Elin Nordegren types. If so, you might also want to bring your daygame to Riga's annual blonde parade if that's your thing:

[Image: 155135804.jpg]

Interesting map Speakeasy. With the exception of Russia and the Ukraine, those countries in the lightest hair category probably make up the most English-friendly countries in Europe.

Don't agree with that map at all

Quote: (04-02-2012 02:00 AM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2012 01:45 AM)Icarus Wrote:  

Well I think you are barely speculating since you are american (maybe I'm wrong). Most lithuanian women I've met were either brown haired or lightbrown/dark blonde at most, their light blondes were almost always bleached blondes. Also speaking about baltic looking types they are the round faces, high cheekbones with little noses, I think you didn't understand my question, I was asking for the type of women with more slender/angular features and sharp noses, I only mentioned and posted the women with more infantile/round facial features to refer about the type of women I find not appealing (although she is not even a blond, her facial structure is quite common in finland, sweden an norway).

many baltic area people look like bleached blond asians, especially finns.

He's talking about Classical Germanic Aryan beauty...for example Tatiana Patitz....not completely blonde but definitely an Aryan bombshell!
Stunning face ,eyes and bone structure.
In her 40's now.
My favourite.

Quote: (04-02-2012 04:58 AM)Deb Auchery Wrote:  

Don't agree with that map at all

Roosh tweeted that map and a blue eyed map off me last year (when I actually used Twitter). I would not trust it, it's inaccurate. Quite sure it and the blue eyed one are based off of scientific racist/eugenist literature in the 1920's, as opposed to actual scientific study.

Which country is the girl in the photo you posted from???? she's a solid 10 in my books

EDIT: norway and finland have women like her??? no way! i'm so going there.

Quote: (04-02-2012 03:27 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Bjork has that sort of look even though she is pure Icelandic. Don't know how common that is, I've never actually met anyone from a Nordic country with her look. I'll say though that the girl you posted above is hot to me and I'd smash the fuck out of that regardless of her Asiatic look.

I'm assuming you're looking for Elin Nordegren types. If so, you might also want to bring your daygame to Riga's annual blonde parade if that's your thing:

The map is obviouly a joke, I simply dont see how half of britain could have more blondes than Dutch or even Northern germans when the later ones are obviously much taller and naturally blonder, I can tell you that in most of the UK I had a hard time finding true natural blondes (not dirty/browny blondes but naturally yellow/light blondes).

About the picture of latvian women you can see Its obviously unnatural, not that those shades don't exist in nature, but the shinning of the hair is not natural, you can easily see it when the color seems too homogeneous and there is even a group of 50 blondes and all have exactly the same shade of hair lol. To see how naturally blond are the girls in a x country is looking at guy's hair color who rarely dye their hair unlike women. I've seen the most tall blond dudes among Scandinavians , dutch and finnish people (although as I explained often less tall and with more fat in their faces, and little piggish nose). Iceland (althought I met them all abroad) had surprisingly a lot more brunettes than I thought, some that looke sort of british/american (Maybe might be the Irish/celtic influence), But I could be wrong here since wasnt a big pool.

Elind nordgren isnt that pretty imo, she has a bit of the scandinavian look I dont like much and her hair is probably dye too. I rather mean someone like lara stone instead.

My point was not only directed where blonds are more common, but the non piggish faced ones, since in some countries they seem to be in majority.

Quote: (04-02-2012 06:19 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

Which country is the girl in the photo you posted from???? she's a solid 10 in my books

She is from sweden.
Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway and even Denmark (although in lesser degree) have women like that. My first guess would be she is either swedish or norwegian.

Quote: (04-02-2012 10:03 AM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2012 06:19 AM)Perseus Wrote:  

She is from sweden.
Finland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway and even Denmark (although in lesser degree) have women like that. My first guess would be she is either swedish or norwegian.

man i've heard bad things about sweden with their extreme feminist attitudes, but totally worth a shot [Image: biggrin.gif]

Girl in the photo looks like she could be a Scandinavian - Asian (most likely Japanese) mix. Plenty of them around Stockholm and some of them are among the hottest girls I've seen in the nordics.

As for natural blondes, I'd say Estonia and Finland probably will have the highest amount of them. The amount of natural blondes will be higher, but they definitely won't be as tall as the average northern German, Danish or Swedish blonde. Additional advantage of these countries: High English proficiency. If you're going for tall girls (not necessarely blondes but with slavic features), check out Lithuania (English among +22yr olds more common in Vilnius, not as much in Kaunas or KLP).

About the Swedish feminist attitudes, they are wayyy more toned down than American feminazis. There are some crazy ones among the population too, but they get laughed on by 99% of Swedish girls I know. If you're just there to hook up like I was... it's rather a good way of feminism. I had girls that would randomly buy me a drink and would have no issue or guilt taking me home the same night. Also, they are mostly very laid back girls that love to travel.

Now if we talk about marriage laws and how pussywhipped most of their men are.. that's a different story.

Too many of those blondes in the Riga parade had faces like miss piggy, i.e. round, short upturned nose, fat cheeks. The OP nailed probably my favorite type of woman as well. I would also describe it as "aryan," or classic germanic perhaps, and that is a thin face, angular but soft features, has a nose, high cheekbones, nice smile, naturally blonde, svelte figure. It's hard to describe. Give her a C cup and I have struck the lottery [Image: smile.gif]

Here's the example that jumps directly to mind, Alison Doody playing Dr. Elsa Schneider in The Last Crusade (she's Irish):

[Image: dfXab.png]

[Image: NgYmS.png]

[Image: MAT16.png]

Any countries pop to mind where I can find girls of this type? I would like to know as well.

Other example, January Jones:

[Image: january-jones-gq-pictures-5.jpg]

Grace Kelly popped into my mind.

[Image: Grace-Kelly.jpg]

Definitely the type is Diane Kruger:

[Image: Diane%2BKruger2.jpg]

Gywneth Paltrow somewhat fits the type:

[Image: l-gwyneth-paltrow-ff706d6e.jpg]

When you think about it, Doody (Irish), Jones (Anglo-Saxxon), Kelly (Irish), Kruger (German), Paltrow (Anglo-Saxxon) - all of these types seem to have germanic roots or have been influenced by them (e.g. the Irish).

Quote: (04-02-2012 12:12 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Too many of those blondes in the Riga parade had faces like miss piggy, i.e. round, short upturned nose, fat cheeks. The OP nailed probably my favorite type of woman as well. I would also describe it as "aryan," or classic germanic perhaps, and that is a thin face, angular but soft features, has a nose, high cheekbones, nice smile, naturally blonde, svelte figure. It's hard to describe. Give her a C cup and I have struck the lottery [Image: smile.gif]

Here's the example that jumps directly to mind, Alison Doody playing Dr. Elsa Schneider in The Last Crusade (she's Irish):

[Image: dfXab.png]

[Image: NgYmS.png]

[Image: MAT16.png]

Any countries pop to mind where I can find girls of this type? I would like to know as well.

Other example, January Jones:

[Image: january-jones-gq-pictures-5.jpg]

Grace Kelly popped into my mind.

[Image: Grace-Kelly.jpg]

Definitely the type is Diane Kruger:

[Image: Diane%2BKruger2.jpg]

Gywneth Paltrow somewhat fits the type:

[Image: l-gwyneth-paltrow-ff706d6e.jpg]

When you think about it, Doody (Irish), Jones (Anglo-Saxxon), Kelly (Irish), Kruger (German), Paltrow (Anglo-Saxxon) - all of these types seem to have germanic roots or have been influenced by them (e.g. the Irish).

Most of those women are fake, specially the first two, you can easily see natural blond hair vs fake one.

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=91284&d=1309140062]

[Image: attachment.php?attachmentid=91283&d=1309140049]

does she fit your depiction?

Another one that springs to mind, Sienna Miller (Anglo-Saxxon):

[Image: sienna-miller.jpg]

Quote: (04-02-2012 12:59 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Another one that springs to mind, Sienna Miller (Anglo-Saxxon):

[Image: sienna-miller.jpg]

Look at the roots,eyebrows,etc she is fake blonde aswell, nearly every british blonde I've seen came out straight up from a bottle.

Most british people(even english) have overwhelming brythonic ancestry thats why they are hardly natural blondes on adult age.

Eliogabalus, you are a difficult man to please [Image: undecided.gif]

Quote: (04-02-2012 09:51 AM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2012 03:27 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

The map is obviouly a joke, I simply dont see how half of britain could have more blondes than Dutch or even Northern germans when the later ones are obviously much taller and naturally blonder, I can tell you that in most of the UK I had a hard time finding true natural blondes (not dirty/browny blondes but naturally yellow/light blondes).

About the picture of latvian women you can see Its obviously unnatural, not that those shades don't exist in nature, but the shinning of the hair is not natural, you can easily see it when the color seems too homogeneous and there is even a group of 50 blondes and all have exactly the same shade of hair lol. To see how naturally blond are the girls in a x country is looking at guy's hair color who rarely dye their hair unlike women. I've seen the most tall blond dudes among Scandinavians , dutch and finnish people (although as I explained often less tall and with more fat in their faces, and little piggish nose). Iceland (althought I met them all abroad) had surprisingly a lot more brunettes than I thought, some that looke sort of british/american (Maybe might be the Irish/celtic influence), But I could be wrong here since wasnt a big pool.

Elind nordgren isnt that pretty imo, she has a bit of the scandinavian look I dont like much and her hair is probably dye too. I rather mean someone like lara stone instead.

My point was not only directed where blonds are more common, but the non piggish faced ones, since in some countries they seem to be in majority.

Good thread Elio.... I agree with his point that you must take a look at the male population first, and see how many of them are natural blondes. This is because women of many countries can easily dye or bleach their hair to look blond, and you can easily be fooled. I have seen gorgeous girls that are natural brunettes but with a treatment from a good colorist/stylist look like they are natural blondes.

Quote: (04-02-2012 01:07 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Eliogabalus, you are a difficult man to please.

check the girl in the picture I've posted, does she fit the kind of women you were refering too?

Quote: (04-02-2012 01:07 PM)Golden Boy Wrote:  

Good thread Elio.... I agree with his point that you must take a look at the male population first, and see how many of them are natural blondes. This is because women of many countries can easily dye or bleach their hair to look blond, and you can easily be fooled. I have seen gorgeous girls that are natural brunettes but with a treatment from a good colorist/stylist look like they are natural blondes.

Thats my point, Im sure as high as 90% of men who believe to have been laid with blonde women dont realize they are bleached brunettes, that holds true specially in countries where the women dye their hair blonde at high rates and natural blond adults are not that common (US, Canada, UK). But when you have been with a natural one the thing is completly different, imo there is a clear difference between natural blondes and brunettes, but you need to experience it first to be able to realize of what I'm talking about.

Quote: (04-02-2012 01:08 PM)Eliogabalus Wrote:  

Quote: (04-02-2012 01:07 PM)durangotang Wrote:  

Eliogabalus, you are a difficult man to please.

check the girl in the picture I've posted, does she fit the kind of women you were refering too?

The girl in the pic you posted kind of has a short round face and a diminutive nose, and I thought you were referring to her as an example of girls that don't do it for you (asiatic look). She certainly is not aryan looking. I am confused.

All of the girls I posted I am sure were sun blonde as children and maybe their hair darkened a bit, but I would still consider them blondes even if they lighten their hair as adults to achieve the pure blonde look. They all have the germanic bone structure and features that fits the profile I find attractive. If you wanted a pure blonde in this style I would assume based on my examples to look for them in the British Isles and Germany, and I bet they are exceedingly rare.

I'd be interested in Greek Kamaki's perspective on this matter.